Final

Piercer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft hip-hop music in the background was distracting Taeyeon who was flipping through a magazine without really reading it. She was sitting inside the tattoo and piercing shop waiting area, her leg was nervously bouncing up and down. 

She heard the studio's door close and she turned around to see a girl and a boy walking towards her. The bow bowed slightly to the girl before exiting the shop. 

The girl looked around her and, as soon as she saw Taeyeon waiting, she neared her. 

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked her smiling while taking off her black plastic gloves.

The girl - the owner of the shop - had her long blond hair put behind her ear on one side - making visible all the jewels she had pierced on it. Her well kept eyebrows framed her dark eyes, her petite nose was pierced by a barely visible septum while her plump lips were shiny. A pair of black sweats enveloped her legs, almost like a second skin and she was wearing a crop top revealing her bellybotton piercing. 

"I had an appointment for a piercing," Taeyeon replied after a few seconds.

"Taeyeon, right?" the other girl asked checking something on her phone, probably her scheduled appointments.

Taeyeon nodded and looked down at her shoes.

She heard the girl giggle softly before showing her the way. "Are you nervous?" she asked leading Taeyeon through the door she came out a few moments earlier.  

"Mh, a little bit." 

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that bad," she said turning around to face her. "Personal experience," she then winked at Taeyeon.  

Taeyeon felt herself blush at those words. A complete stranger just told her she's got a piercing, nice.

Once inside the small studio, the girl directed Taeyeon to a bunk and asked her to take off her t-shirt and bra.

The blonde-haired girl sat down on a stool fumbled with what Taeyeon assumed was a new pair of gloves and a sterilized needle. 

"Left, right or both?" the piercer asked, still busy with the needle.

"Right," Taeyoen replied after a few seconds. She spent days trying to figure out which she wanted to get pierced and she changed her mind million times. 

The girl nodded, slid the stool her way until she was in front of Taeyeon and then waited for her to finish undress. 

"I'll mark the spots I'll have to pierce to get the piercing through," she explained uncapping the black marker she was holding.  

Taeyeon nodded and took a deep breathe. She bit back a gasp when the piercer's cold hands touched her . 

"Sorry," the girl murmured shifting away slightly once she was done marking. "Take a look and tell me if the spots are ok," she said smiling while she showed Taeyeon the mirror hanging on the wall.

Taeyeon got o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter