final.

Sparkle Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jjongie, it’s time for dinner!” Bummie shouted from the kitchen. Jonghyun pouted and covered his ears. Jonghyunnie was feeling miserable. He missed his Daddy so much. He was gonna pretend he didn’t hear Bummie, he didn’t wanna eat unless Daddy was around. 

 

The door to his room opened and he squeaked, rocking forwards to plant his head into his pillow, knees tucked under his body. 

 

“Aha! Jonghyunnie, guess who’s here~!” Jonghyun shook his head roughly and whined. He didn’t want Taeminnie, he wanted his Daddy! 

 

“What?” Taemin pretended to sound hurt, “don’t you wanna play with your favourite hyung?” He moved to stand beside the smaller man and pressed his fingers into his sides. Jonghyun screamed in laughter and flipped his body over, thrashing his long legs wildly. 

 

“Nguhhh-ooo Taeminnie h-hyung!” Jonghyun screamed as he wiggled under Taeminnie’s unrelentless fingers. 

 

“Look at your cute little smile, Jonghyunnie, why don’t you smile like this more often instead of pouting away in your room, hm?” Taemin used Jonghyun’s distraction as a chance to shove his forearms under his body, lifting him up with ease. Carrying Jonghyun when he was in little space was his favourite thing to do these days, it made Taemin feel like he needed to protect the smaller man. “Where are your shorts by the way, hm?” Taemin’s hand sneaked around to pinch Jonghyun’s , causing the smaller man to squirm.

 

“Mmmgh!” Jonghyun whined. He struggled to get out of Taeminnie’s arms but Taeminnie’s grip on his back and was firm. “Ouch!” The smaller man cried out as his hyung gave him a light slap to the for moving around too much.

 

“It didn’t even hurt Jjongie, don’t pretend~” Taemin turned his head to the side to peck his forehead in an attempt to console him and pecked his pouting lips. “Stop pouting, baby, you were all smiley just now.”

 

“Taeminnie hyung hurt Jjongie’s feelings and Jjongie’s little peachie!” Taemin laughed at the word Jonghyun used to describe his . The little always thought that his bum was referred to Kibum and the members had a good laugh over it when they figured it out. Jinki was the one who suggested changing bum to peach and none of them have gotten used to it yet.

 

“I’m sorry for hurting your feelings, honeybunch.” He smiled when Jonghyun giggled into his shoulder. Jonghyun always liked nicknames. “Want hyung to tickle you again?” 

 

“NO!” Jonghyun screamed and pulled back to frown at Taeminnie hyung’s face. Taemin stared back sternly at the boy in his arms. 

 

“Don’t shout at me, Jonghyunnie. And I don’t like seeing you sulk at me, it makes me upset.” Jonghyun’s features softened but the pout on his face grew. He wrapped his arms around Taeminnie hyung’s neck and brought their faces together, noses brushing. 

 

“I’m sorry Taeminnie hyungie…” Jonghyun said sadly, tears welling up at the thought of making his hyung upset. 

 

Taemin kissed him again and smiled softly. “It’s okay baby, just don’t do it again. I won’t tickle you, hyung’s just playing around.” He laughed when Jonghyun tried to look him in the eyes but the silly little ended up crossing his eyes due to their proximity. 

 

“No laughing at Jonghyunnie!” The little pouted again and removed his arms from Taeminnie’s neck, leaning back to cross his arms at his hyung. His action made him lose his balance and he almost fell backwards, out of Taemin’s arms but the taller man was quick enough to support his back. Jonghyun whined in embarrassment while Taemin stifled a laugh, knowing that the little would get all grumpy again.

 

“See, baby, I told you not to sulk at me,” Taemin ran his palm up and down Jonghyun’s back soothingly. “Where are your shorts, Jonghyunnie, aren’t you cold?” 

 

“I threw them away! Uncomfy!” 

 

“Silly baby, you better hope your Daddy doesn’t find out. Let’s get you to dinner, okay? Bummie hyung cooked your favourite~!” Taemin sang as he carried Jonghyun out of the room. 

 

Jonghyun gasped in excitement. “What is it! Max and cheese?” 

 

“It’s mac, cutie.” Taemin thanked the heavens for Jonghyun being so easily distracted in little space and set him down on the floor, fondly watching as he ran to sit at the table. 

 

“Took you guys long enough to get out.” Kibum grumbled as he walked out of the kitchen with more food. He set Jonghyun’s Powerpuff Girls plate in front of him and ruffled his hair. “Hi, pretty boy, how are you doing?” 

 

Jonghyunnie giggled and gasped when his food was set in front of him. He loved being called pretty! Bummie was the best hyungie. “Happy! Bummie, feed Jjongie pleaseeeee?” Taemin chuckled as he tied the bib around Jonghyun’s neck and pecked his hair before sitting opposite him. 

 

“But you were eating so well by yourself yesterday, hm?” Kibum said as he sat beside the little. Jonghyun ignored Bummie’s words and opened his mouth, waiting for the first spoon of food to enter his mouth. Kibum groaned and picked up a spoon, scooping a small amount of the cheesy pasta. 

 

“So spoilt, our Jonghyunnie is so spoilt.” Jonghyun hummed happily and beamed at Bummie as he slowly chewed his food. Kibum smiled back at the little and pecked his forehead before looking over at Taemin who was staring at Jonghyun with a smile on his face.

 

“Yah, are you waiting for me to feed you as well? Eat!” The smile never left Taemin’s face as he rolled his eyes and propped his elbow on the table, leaning his head into his palm. The little sitting opposite him giggled, Taeminnie hyung was getting scolded! 

 

“Elbows off the table, where are your manners?” Jonghyun giggled again as Bummie hyung continued chiding Taeminnie hyung. He set his elbow on the table and imitated Taeminnie hyung, waiting for Bummie to notice him. 

 

Kibum scooped up another spoonful, turning back to the little to feed him. He laughed fondly when he saw Jonghyun’s pose and fed him before pushing his elbow down gently. “You cheeky boy, no following Taeminnie, he’s a bad hyung.” Kibum lifted the side of the bib up to wipe Jonghyun’s mouth and the little giggled. 

 

“Hey, why doesn’t he get scolded for doing that!” Taemin cried out indignantly, causing Kibum to roll his eyes. 

 

“Because Jonghyunnie is the cutest. Aren’t you?” Kibum cooed, spooning another mouth of the pasta into the smaller man’s mouth. The little giggled and nodded happily, warming both men’s hearts. 

 

After dinner, Kibum made Taemin do the dishes while he lead Jonghyunnie to the toilet. 

 

“Bath time, baby!” Kibum said enthusiastically and Jonghyun gasped in excitement and started stripping. He got his head stuck while pulling his shirt off and whined till his hyung noticed him. Kibum chuckled as he tried to pull Jonghyun’s shirt off him as gently as possibly, smiling as he kissed Jonghyun’s adorable pouting lips. He then turned back to fill the bathtub with water and bent over to take Jonghyun’s favourite bath bomb. 

 

“Does hyung need to carry Jonghyunnie into the tub or can Jonghyunnie go in himself?” The little wordlessly threw his arms into the air and Kibum rolled his eyes fondly as he lifted Jonghyun up sideways, holding him close to his body. 

 

Jonghyun squealed with excitement when his skin made contact with the water and started kicking his legs. “No kicking, Jjongie, hyung doesn’t want to get wet.” He said sternly and the little stopped immediately, not wanting Bummie to get upset. 

 

“I’m sorry Bummie hyung…” Jonghyun pouted and gazed up at him with his puppy eyes and Kibum sighed at his cuteness and pinched his cheek.

 

“It’s okay, baby boy.” Kibum smiled when the little beamed at him. “Want your sparkly pink bomb now?” 

 

“Yes, please!” 

 

“Such a good boy.” Kibum praised him as he dropped the bath bomb into the tub. Jonghyun’s eyes widened in amazement and he reached for the fizzing bath bomb, only to get his hand gently pulled away. 

 

“No baby, let it fizz alone.” Jonghyun pouted but continued watching the bath bomb fizz. 

 

“No more~!” He sang happily when the last bit of the bomb fizzled away and turned to Kibum, waiting for his hyung to carry on with his daily bathing routine. He wet Jonghyun’s hair and massaged the little’s favourite fruity shampoo into his hair, heart swelling at how the little was giggling and poking at the little sparkles in the tub. 

 

“Come on darling, time to wash your hair. Remember what to do?” Jonghyun nodded eagerly and shut his eyes. He determinedly took a deep breath and held it as Kibum praised him for being so obedient, gently pushing his head under the water to wash away the soap and guided his head back up when he was done. 

 

“My Jonghyunnie is such a good boy~” Kibum smiled and pecked the little’s cheek.

 

The taller man quickly washed the little’s body, knowing that he didn’t like feeling pruny and that he hated bathing in cold water. Jonghyun reluctantly got out of the tub, pouting as his hyung dried him up with a big, fluffy towel. 

 

“Look at my sparkly princess!” Bummie hyung exclaimed as he brought Jonghyun’s hand up to his eye level, trying to distract the boy from being grumpy. He chuckled as the little gasped and started twisting his arm around to see his glittery body. 

 

“Fairy magic!” Jonghyun squeaked and looked down at his hyung who was wiping his lower body. Kibum looked up and smiled, agreeing with his adorable darling. He kissed Jonghyun’s smooth thigh, heart swelling again at the cute giggle the little let out and was about to kiss him again when he felt Jonghyun’s body suddenly tense up. 

 

“Someone’s home!” Was all Kibum was able to register before the little shot out of his arms, causing him to groan in frustration. 

 

“Kim Jonghyun, I’m not done with you, come back here!” Kibum shouted miserably, knowing that the smaller man wasn’t going to listen to him.  

 

An enthusiastic shout of “Jinksie hyung!” was the only warning that Jinki got when he turned around from locking the door before an armful of Jonghyun knocked the breath out of him by jumping onto him. 

 

“Hi cutepie,” Jinki cooed as he pecked the little’s freshly washed hair. He walked awkwardly into the living room with Jonghyun clutched to his body like a koala and adjusted the little monster in his arms. “Just had a shower?” he asked and grinned when Jonghyun lifted his head from his shoulder to nod at him before burying his head back into his neck. 

 

“Did my darling miss me?” 

 

“No!” Jonghyun stuck his tongue out and his hyung pretended to pout sadly. Jonghyun giggled as he pushed Jinki’s stuck out lips back and tried to form a smile with his fingers. 

 

“I guess I’ll just let go of Jonghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter