Part 2

Something Just Like This

1.

 

As expected.

 

Jisoo thought to himself as he saw some random guy trying to flirt with Jeonghan since the moment they enter this club.

Well, he did say no to his best friend's offer but he was to nice so finally gave up and being dragged here with blonde Jeonghan. Jisoo took a sips of alcohol as he rolled his eyes, watching his friend making out with tall guys on the dance floor is not what he expected. Jeonghan said, this is the best place to find new boyfriend, or one-night- stand. It's true, work with his friend, not him. While sitting here, Jisoo's mind wander around and stop at midle track. He is well known that it will take him like forever to forget about Seungcheol, though it's hurt whenever he remember Seungcheol, still Jisoo wanted to be with him.

 

Funny, isn't it? 

 

Blindly in love with someone didn't love you back.

 

Jisoo gulped down all the liquid, making his throat slightly in burn. "Another one" he called to the bartender and quickly got it. 

Long Island, he love it, Jisoo is not a alcoholic but he always like this kind of drink. Mix with others as: tequila, vodka, light rum, triple sec, gin, and a splash of cola. Normally Seungcheol wouldn't allow him to drink this much, because the others said, he don't like it. Why? Jisoo asked and got no reply. Is that how Seungcheol care about him? By not saying a word, just giving order and all? Jisoo soon shook that thought away, there is no way Seungcheol care about him as much he cared about Jeonghan. 

 

He did remember one day, when they were on their 1st date, he thought it would be romantic day but no. It was rain that day, Jisoo have wait for Seungcheol like more than 5 hours in front of cinema theater, in the rain. All he got was a message that Seungcheol said their team got somet mistake and he have to stay over with Jeonghan in the company. Well, they worked together, they were together longer than him. Jisoo at that time thought that he have no position to be jealous. Since Seungcheol clearly was not over Jeonghan. He waited and waited, til 11pm and got back home with all wet clothes. Jisoo was expected to have Seungcheol saying sorry to him but nothing came. Though Jeonghan already said it over between them, Jisoo somehow didn't dare to believe. Because he was afraid, if he trust those word, he will fall in love with Seungcheol all over over again, which already was. And he didn't know if he could stand it when he know Seungcheol still love his friend.

 

 

And he can't. 

 

It was the answer.

 

 

Jeonghan finally got off the dance floor, alone, make him surprise. Jisoo look around and didnt see that guys anymore, blonde Jeonghan patted on his shoulder as he sat next to him "Same", to bartender. 

"Still thinking about that bastard?" Jeonghan asked, Jisoo make out a laugh but slightly nod his head.

"I don't know Han,a part of me hate him so much and don't want to see him anymore, but another part still craving for him, like crazy" Jisoo spread out his arm to the counter and rest his head on it, he was laughing but why his tears come out? He did miss Seungcheol, of course. But he don't want to face the others. It's hurt. His heart hurt. Making his eyes to meet Jeonghan, he drop his smile and let the tears fall "can you tell me, why did he fall in love with you so much like that? Is there anything you want to teach me?"

 

"Soo, you drunk" Jeonghan let out a long sigh, he can't blame his best friend, alcohol make people loose their mind and talk what was they hiding, Jisoo was the same. But he could not answer it, he didn't know. Jisoo nodded his head 

"I think so, whenever i thought of him, i thought of you too. You guys were happy, and i..." he didn't finish the last work when his head suddenly feel heavy and his eyes closed.

 

 

 

2.

 

 

Seungcheol didn't come home that night, he was afraid, is it true that he still in love with Jeonghan? He asked himself and no, he just like Jeonghan, as a friend. But his relationship with Jeonghan was long enough, they even living together and have so much memories, it's relateable when he come home and call for Jeonghan's name in accident. He didn't mean it. He regret himself immediately when he saw Jisoo's shocking face, he tried to explain but Jisoo always said it was okay, he can wait. For what? Seungcheol was not in love with Jeonghan anymore, Jisoo was the one he care, all it was matter. And to make it the biggest mistake, he didn't know how to say it to Jisoo. And it's lead to this state. 

 

"You are stupid" Soonyoung who holding a glass of water walk pass the living room, where Seungcheol laid on the couch. Soonyoung and Lee Chan was nice enough to let him sleep here, they have bed for guest but according to Lee Chan's word, Seungcheol was stupid enough to sleep on that comfy bed, he have to sleep out here and think of what he done. And Soonyoung tootally agree with his boyfriend's idea. 

 

"Thank you for making it clearly" Seungcheol rolled his eyes "and i already regret to come to you guys"

 

"Right, why don't you just go find Jisoo hyung? Make him stay?"

 

Seungcheol sighed "it won't be easy, he won't see me, at least now"

 

"Serve you right" Soonyoung snorted. "I always like Jihoon, you know, until Channie come" 

Seungcheol nodded, he knew Soonyoung was in love with Jihoon, a music producer a long time ago, but it was one side love, Soonyoung was never get a chance to express his feeling since Jihoon have his heart for someone else. They can only be friend. Soonyoung let out a soft laugh, running his finger around the glass, which Seungcheol sure it's for Lee Chan. The little boy's health was not good these day, Lee Chan must being cough in the mid night and Soonyoung always prepare the glass of warm water with honey to help him get better. 

"I thought i couldn't love anyone else as much i love Jihoon, but Channie did change me"

"Was he know? About Jihoon?"

"Yes, i already told him. Channie was shock too, of course. He was even left for couple of day to think about us. During those day, i found out that his smile, his voice, everything was all over me. And i know, i move on" Soonyoung stand up as he patted on Seungcheol's shoulder "i think you should go and talk to Jisoo hyung, how much you love him. For now, my baby is waiting, goodnight"

Seungcheol's lips curved up a little as he saw his friend disappear to bedroom. Right, he should have know this for a long time ago. He was stupid, Seungcheol want to slap himself so much for that. Tomorrow, he will wake up soon, go back to his house, get rid of everything between him and Jeonghan, decorate to become new home where he and Jisoo can live happily forever. And then he would go buy some flower and find Jisoo to say sorry and ask for him to go back, giving him another chance. All plan crossed his mind being ruin when his phone rang. It was 2am now, he frown as he saw Jeonghan's number on the screen. Hesitate to pick up, because he was trying to forget about this guy, but to think of it, it will be better if he talk about it.

 

"Hey"

 

"You jerk, where are you? Come to Seoul Hospital now"

 

"Why? What are you doing in the hospital?"

 

"Not me, stupid, Jisoo was drunk and when i tried to wake him up to go home, he passed out."

 

Before Jeonghan could hang up, Seungcheol was already grabbing his car key and rush out of Soonyoung's house