new york

new york; 2jae oneshot

 his eyes were like a crowded sidewalk. they were easy to get lost in.


 

 

Choi Youngjae's POV

It was a normal autumn morning in the city of New York.

Leaves were flying past, as if they were riding the wind. Oceanwaves were crashing against the sea shore. People were hustling by, slightly pushing anyone that got in their way. The smell of fresh bread and pastries were quick to come from the bakeries. Mouthwatering smells of hot dogs and churros were also passing by.

Children were walking to school, adults were rushing to get to work. People who were walking their dogs were jogging. One certain boy was chasing after his pet dog.

Choi Youngjae at the moment was trying his very best to catch up with his hyper little puppy, Coco. He was struggling to control his grip on her leash, so instead, it was the puppy walking the owner, not the other way around.

"Coco, please slow down!" Youngjae called out to his puppy, panting because of his lost energy after running for 5 minutes straight.

Coco barked, but she continued to run until she ran into this man, who was on his phone, walking slowly. She then jumped onto his chest, causing the poor guy to drop his phone and fall backwards.

"Oh my gosh, I am s-so sorry s-s-ir!" Youngjae quickly apologized between breaths.

The man just looked up at Youngjae, and stared for a while, before getting up, pulling Coco off him, and grabing his phone, brushing himself off. Youngjae could now see his features clearly. The guy had piercings on both ears and he was wearing all black. And there were two moles above one of his eyes.Strangely, he looked vaguely familiar.

"Normally I I would get pissed off, but seeing that you're a cutie, I'll let it pass this one time," The stranger finally said while smirking.

Blushing when he said "cutie," Youngjae said,"I-I'll make it up to you, just tell me h-how."

"Let's see here..I say we have a date right now, in that cafe across the street. By the way, the name's Jaebum. Im Jaebum," he said, smiling while holding his hand out.

"As in the Im Jaebum? The handsome model who's on every front page of a magazine? It's an honor to meet you. M-my name is C-choi Y-youngjae," Youngjae said while shaking, before shaking Jaebum's hand, because he was just asked out by THE Im Jaebum. That's why he looked so familiar.

"Wow, thanks for the compliment Youngjae," Jaebum said while slipping his hands into his pockets, "Shall we?"

"U-um, I don't know if I should. You're Im J-jaebum, and I-I am a nobody. Besides, don't y-you have a girlfriend?"

"Nonsense, you owe me anyways. And I am as straight as a circle," He replied to the blushing one, who was still holding on to Coco's leash tightly.

"O-okay then..fine," Youngjae blurted out as he followed Jaebum into the cafe, dragging Coco along.

They walked into the cafe, with Coco tied outside. Then they sat down at a table that was near the window, so that Youngjae could keep an eye on Coco.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Jaebum asked the younger who was silently staring outside.

"U-um, sure, can I have an iced Americano?"

"Coming right up," the older said with a slight smile.

Youngjae was nervous and excited at the same time. He was talking to Im Jaebum, the model who he has always fangirled over. The guy who Youngjae read about in magazines. It was like a dream come true. But, he didn't make a good first impression. Coco had jumped onto the poor guy.

"Here you go," Jaebum broke Youngjae out of his thoughts, causing him to blush again.

"T-Thanks."

"So, what do you like to do for fun?" the older broke the silence.

Im Jaebum's POV

"So what do you like to do for fun?" Jaebum said just to break the awkward silence.

His eyes..Jaebum could easily get lost in them. He had to make Youngjae his.

"O-oh, I'm a photographer. I take pictures for a living," Youngjae said nervously, which Jaebum kind of thought was cute.

"I said, what you liked to do for fun, not what you do as a job," Jaebum said sternly, not meaning to sound irritated.

His tone shocked Youngjae, and he started blushing again.

What a cutie.

"W-Well I like to play with my puppy, Coco, and going to the beach. Oh and I like..u-um..nevermind," he replied slowly, but not completing what he was going to say.

Jaebum wondered what he was going to say, so he asked,

"What were you going to say?"

"U-Um, I l-like to be g-girly. I know, I'm a weirdo," Youngjae stuttered, blushing even harder.

Oh.

That's.

Cute.

"Wow, that's really cool. Can I see you on one someday?" Jaebum said while imagining how Youngjae would look in a skirt.

"Okay, sometime.." Youngjae looked away, trying not to stutter.

*Time skip to a couple days later; brought to you by #YoungandRichBambamDay*

Jaebum decided to text Youngjae. They had exchanged numbers before going their separate ways, which made both very happy. He texted Youngjae, and waited for a reply.

Jaebum
Hey, are you free? (^O^)

Youngjae ☀︎♡
Yah. Why?

Jaebum
Meet me at Central Park at 2:30 ♡

Youngjae ☀︎♡
Okay, meet you there!! ♪('ε`)

Jaebum looked up from his phone and smiled. Today was the day he was going to make Youngjae his. Even if they just met, Jaebum felt like they had a connection.

Sounds pretty cliche, huh?

He was going to give him roses, and song him a song. Then he was going to ask Youngjae to be his boyfriend. It was so perfect in his mind.

*Another time skip to 2:25 brought to you by Bambam dabbing*

Choi Youngjae's POV

Jaebum had asked him to go to Central Park. Youngjae wondered why he wanted him there, but oh well.

Youngjae had fallen for the guy. At first, it was just him fangirling over Jaebum. But over the last couple days, Youngjae and Jaebum had gotten to know each other better, and it made Youngjae's feelings for Jaebummie grow.

He checked his watch. It was 2:25, and he was standing in front of Central Park. Suddenly, he heard some music coming from the inside. So, Youngjae walked towards the music.

It was Jaebum, who had set up a stage-like platform with flowers surrounding it. There was a crowd of people swooning over the model.

"Hello everyone! Today I will be singing for someone special. His name is Choi Youngjae, and he should be here any minute. Now, I'm going to sing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. I hope you like it!" Jaebum said into the microphone before noticing Youngjae. He then gave the shocked one a wink and started singing.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my best-est
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn,
To win some or learn some
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We are just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours
D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear
Oh oh
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours
So please don't please don't please don't
There's no need to complicate
'Cause our time is short
This, oh this, this is our fate, I'm yours

There was a huge round of applause.

Then, Jaebum walked down from the platform, gave Youngjae some roses, and said,

"I know we have only known each other for a couple days, but I just want to say that I really like you. Getting to know each other was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. You brighten my day, and your eyes are the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. You're an amazing person, and I want you to be mine. Choi Youngjae, will you be my boyfriend?"

Youngjae was shocked. Then he heard someone say "damnnn." The person dabbed and ran away.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend Bummie!" Youngjae almost yelled and gave Jaebum a hug.

Unexpectedly, Jaebum leaned in, and gave Youngjae a long-lasting kiss. He kissed him back.

More applause was heard from the crowd, some people screaming, "I SHIP ITTTT!!!"

The now couple smiled at each other, looking into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

~ᴇɴᴅ; 1720 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

A/N; Heyy guys!! I just decided to take a break from my other fanfiction, so I wrote this one shot. If you want a sequel to this, just comment/vote (*^o^*). I hope you liked this, and goooodbyeeeeee for now ☀︎