Boyfriend.

Tell Me You Love Me [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a beautiful spring day and Dana was feeling extra jolly that day as she look at the clear sky and skip her way to the bus stop.. When she arrived she saw someone there with his earphones plug on his ears as always.. Dana smiled even wider as she went to sit beside him but then the bus came as soon as her bottom touched the bench and the boy stood up as soon as he saw the bus..

Dana giggle as she follow him inside the bus which is almost empty.. She argue with herself if she’ll sit beside him who is now looking at the moving scene out of the bus or sit on the other place but then she choose the first one.. The boy glance at her for a nano-second before he look outside once again.. Dana bite her lip as she stole glances at him then she finally said “Hi..”

She blushed when he look at her but then it didn’t last for too long.. Dana’s eyebrow started to cease in confusion.. She was about to open to talk again but then they arrived at their stop earlier than she usually think.. The boy immediately stood up to get off the bus as she tried to catch up with him but when she get off the bus, he was already in a good distance away from her “Aish he walk fast..” she said in annoyance then confusion once again occupy her mind “..What’s wrong with you, Min Yoongi” she whisper before she run to catch with him to the entrance of their university..

 

-The night before that day-

Dana went to the rooftop of the apartment building where she is residing.. Earlier that day, she receive an anonymous note instructing her to go there when she got home.. At first she thought it was a prank and not planning on going but as soon as she arrive at her apartment, something was pulling her to come up to the rooftop so here she is after thinking everything through.. “Hello?” she called as she saw no one there then she walk to look around until she saw someone looking over the city lights.. The back look too familiar then the boy turn around and she gasp “Min Yoongi!” she exclaimed..

Min Yoongi is a music major campus crush and Dana will not gonna deny that she’s one of his admirer as they share a few subjects together since Dana is a music major as well and to her luck, he is also her neighbor! But even though she’s the most lucky among his admirers, they didn’t really have any relation with each other except subject classmates, bus acquaintance once in a while and her admiration to him when they were in music class and he start to play the piano.. Yoongi isn’t sociable type of person, he’s seen as the cold guy and that’s one of the many reason why girls like him more..

She can’t understand though why he wanted to meet her when she know that she’s totally invisible to him.. How did he even know me? She thought as they just stare at each other then she notice the way he gulp like he’s nervous which is hard to tell cause he still have his neutral expression.. “Yoongi-ssi.. uhm.. are you the one w-who sent the note to me?” she decided to break the silence and he sigh before he nod “Yes, it’s me..” he finally said.. Dana’s heartbeat went faster when she heard his deep voice, not everyone is fortunate enough to hear his voice except if you share subject with him which requires him to use his voice, you’ll not hear it..

“O-Ohh..” she can’t help but stutter “..uhm.. then w-why did you need to see me here? Do you need any help with music class?” she dumbly ask, of course she know that he don’t need it cause he’s the TOP STUDENT in music class! -.- “Oh no, I called you here cause I wanted to tell you something..” he said and Dana felt nervous “I see, w-what is it?” she ask as she get every courage that she can gather to meet his stare “Dana..” he whisper her  name and she gulp “..I like you”

Dana was dumbfounded for a good minute as her mind refused to process the meaning of  what he said.. Did he just said that.. he like me? She thought then it hit her.. Her eyes went big as she look at him “YOU LIKE ME?!” she shouted and Yoongi was startled at her outburst “Uhm.. Yeah, I just said that..” he said calmly while Dana feel like she’s having a hypermania attack “Are you sure? I mean I don’t even know that you know me! I was just a normal girl in one or two of your classes and we don’t talk! I mean there are other pretty girls who tried to talk to you once in a while and me, no I never do that cause I don’t even want to ruin your day! I’m sorry I’m mumbling non-sense but wait, what I’m saying is sensible because I can’t really see how you can like me when…..” she continue to mumble non-sense things as she paced left and right in front of Yoongi..

She didn’t notice the smile that grew in his face as he stare at her panic state.. “… I was just sitting behind you and you don’t even look back to look at me so how did you notice me? And don’t start with me about us being neighbors cause I don’t even see you go out of that apartment of yours so when did you notice me?! I mean I like you! I do, a lot! But I still can’t understand…” she continue to throw non-sense that Yoongi shook his head with a small smile then he grab her wrist which startled her then he pull her to him and then their lips met..

Dana’s eyes went wide when Yoongi’s soft lips landed on hers.. She forgot everything as she slowly close her eyes and kiss him back.. It didn’t last long as Yoongi pull off and rest his head on hers “I like you and that’s that..” he said in finality and Dana just nod like she’s under a spell.. Yoongi’s spell..

 

-Back to the present-

Dana look at Yoongi’s back in front of her with a pout on her lips “I don’t get it..” she whisper to herself “..You said you like me but then you act like I don’t exist again” she whisper to herself as she rest her chin on her arms on the table and just stare at his back “Maybe what happened last night was just a dream” the thought made her sad.. The professor continue his lesson as Dana take notes while feeling sully until the bell ring “Okay, I’ll see you on Wednesday” the professor said then he left.. The students started to left one-by-one as Dana was left there in her sullen state, collecting her notes..

“You look sad..” she almost jump when someone talked then she saw Yoongi leaning on her table while looking at her.. Her heart skips a beat on how close their faces are “H-Huh?” she stutter as she felt the blush creeping on her cheeks then he just smirked then he turn to left “I’ll see you in music class” he said before he disappear from the door “What was that for?”

 

Music class is her last subject for the day and she arrived there earlier than usually, excited to see Yoongi again who always arrive in class early.. He did not disappoint as she saw him alone in the classroom while playing the piano, the teacher let him cause he’s a favorite which is not a secret to everyone.. He was too immerse to what he’s playing that he didn’t notice that someone is already admiring him while he play.. When he finished, Dana clapped and that’s when he noticed her “Oh you’re early..” he said and she just nod in a shy way..

Yoongi urge her to seat beside him and she gladly accept the offer “Do you want to play together?” he ask and her heart fluttered on how soft he look “I’m not as good as you but, okay..” she said then Yoongi started to play a piece, she joined him in a few and they played beautifully.. When the piece was finished Dana smiled in satisfaction as she look at Yoongi but to her surprise, he cup the back of her head and lean in.. Their lips met and Dana was caught in surprise for the second time but soon she answer his sweet kisses..

 

They are back to their respective seats when their classmates started to arrive, Yoongi was sitting there like nothing happened while Dana’s face is as red as tomato, trying to hide it in her hands.. I’m not dreaming..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

“What?! Yoongi is your asdgfdkhfk?!”  Dana cup Mimi’s, her only friend, mouth before she can reveal to everyone in the cafeteria that Yoongi is her boyfriend “SHH!” Dana look around in panic but it looks like no one heard Mimi’s exaggerated reaction.. It has been a month since Yoongi’s confession and just like the first day, Yoongi stayed indifferent when there are people around but when there’s only them, he’s a real sweetheart..

“Nothing’s official yet since we haven’t really talk much since that night..” Dana explained “What do you mean, you haven’t talk since then?” Mimi asked her in confusion and then she tell her about how things work out with her and Yoongi and her friend shook her head “So you can’t really say that he’s your boyfriend since there’s no official talk about your label with each other..” Mimi said and Dana think “Uhm..Yeah?” she answer uncertainly “Tsk tsk! That’s a dangerous thing, Dana.. You should be careful” Mimi warned her “What do you mean?” she asked and Mimi look at her like she’s a little child who needs lecturing “Confession doesn’t make him committed to you, what if he do that to every girl that he had his eyes on and have that kind of ‘relationship’ with them too at the same time with you!” Mimi explained and that suddenly scare Dana.. Will Yoongi do that?

She shook the negative thought off her mind “No! Yoongi is nothing like that..” Dana defended Yoongi even though she have that slight worry in her heart.. What if?

 

Dana was rushing to the faculty office to pass her music sheets to her professor but then she went pass the music room and saw Yoongi inside, playing the piano even though the class is over.. She smiled as she love seeing him play.. She was about to come inside when a girl, who she didn’t notice earlier, went beside him and it look like they started to play together a piece.. Dana suddenly step back ‘What if he do that to every girl that he had his eyes on and have that kind of ‘relationship’ with them too at the same time with you!’ she felt weak with the thought.. She look back inside once again then she turn to run away.. She can’t help the tears that escapes her eyes.. I can’t believe that he just played me.. I can’t believe you, Min Yoongi!

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

It’s been a week since what Dana saw in the music room and she tried her best to ignore Yoongi at all cost.. At first, Yoongi didn’t notice it but when it get obvious to him, he tried to talk to her but she always have excuses to leave, like she can’t even look at him in the eyes.. Yoongi don’t know what he have done to made her like this.. Yoongi was so use to being the one ignoring her that when she started to ignore him, he missed her clinginess..

“We have a transferee from the engineering course, Kim Namjoon please introduce yourself..” the music professor said at the start of the class as the tall boy entered the class and the girls started to get interested.. “Hey everyone, I’m Kim Namjoon.. I know you must be confused to how an engineering student decided to transfer to music, well I just discover my talent on music so I decided to pursue it.. I hope you’ll take good care of me..” he said as he bowed then his eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter