Final

Drunk Dial
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Chanyeol’s phone began to ringing on the drawer, he scratched his nape. He was extremely confused by so many reasons. The first one is, who would call him in 2 freaking AM? And why was Hyejeong calling him? She was not the type who’d actually call him at night, even in the noon. She was not the type who would call him on the phone, she would rather talk to him directly when they both got time outside their hectic schedules. And there her name was, waiting for him to pick it up. He was hesitated at first before picking it up.

“thank god, Seolhyun” she hiccupped, “you answered” Chanyeol could tell that she’s very, very drunk right now and he felt really concerned.

But he kept his mouth shut, it was very fun to hear someone who’s drunk talking. It was very amusing but there Hyejeong was, very drunk and calling him Seolhyun without her noticing that it was him that she called right now. Seolhyun is her bestfriend before she met him. Seolhyun is the one Hyejeong needed every time she wanted something. If she ever needed a ride, she’d definitely call Seolhyun. But right now, no it was him that she called.  He opened his mouth to correct her but he snapped it shut again.

“Seolhyun, I’m outside my apartment door right now” she hiccupped again, “but I think I left my keys at the bar and I honestly don’t know what to do right now” she whined and cried.

He knew the only place she would go to when she hangs out with her friends, but right now he had no idea why she went to the bar alone.

“my date was horrible. An epitome of trash. A ing garbage” she sighed. Now he knew why she went alone to the bar, and suddenly he felt a pang on his chest. A date, right. Hyejeong wanted a boyfriend. She wanted someone who wasn’t him.

“you know why I called him like that?” she said again, answering his silent, “he tried to get me to the bathroom for a quickie and I actually hit him. I don’t feel sorry at all. I told him to delete my number and I went out to drink alone. And I can’t find my ing keys right now” she ranted.

He really wanted to tell her that she called the wrong number. He would tell her, but eventhough she was drunk right now; she would still get embarrassed and refused to talk to him forever if she knew. Should he just hang up the phone, pretending that he didn’t pick up his phone? But curiosity kills and he went on to listen to her drunken (literally) voice.

“Seolhyun, I’m sorry” she cried, “you were right, I should never go to a date when I have feelings for someone”

His eyes went wide. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter