Boyfriend

Promise

Hoseok was, as usual, sitting under a tree, with a pile of books at his side, as he read another.

Jimin was close to him, fumbling on his cell phone and sometimes watching the older man do his homework during the break of class.

"Hyung." Called, finally, Hoseok's attention to himself. "You should get something to eat." said.

"I'm fine, Jimin-ah." He looked back at his duty, hearing the sigh from the younger.

"Want some help?" He asked.

"I'm fine, Jimin-ah." He answered again, this time without looking at the boy.

"Aish." Jimin rolled his eyes and touched his cell phone again.

Lhe thought his hyung was annoying when he was studying, or if he wanted to pay attention to himself, it irritated Jimin very much.

Hoseok heard Jimin get up, and his light, angry steps quickly moved away from where they were.

He sighed and concentrated again, still had twenty minutes to finish reading the text and answer the questions his course history teacher had given him.

Decorating was tiring, Hoseok was struggling to record the names and important dates of political events in Korea, he really was not interested in politics, but he was doing his best to decorate the story, perhaps it was affecting his mood.

Then he felt his cell phone vibrate in his pants pocket, he sighs, putting the book aside and picking up the cell phone from his pocket.

When you unlocked, you can see that your hyung, Yoongi, had sent you a message.

"Hoseok-ah, I know you're studying and I'm very happy about that, but come to the courtyard, I want you to meet someone, then you can go back to your studies, I promise to be quick."

Hoseok smiled, and did not think twice before gathering his books and running awkwardly around the school, going into the courtyard, smiling at the sight of his hyung in the center of the cafeteria.

"Hello, hyung." Bowed to Yoongi and sat down at the table, dropping his books and backpack on top of it.

"Hello, Hoseokie." The older man smiled at the boy.

Then Hoseok noticed the presence of another boy, had seen him in school before, he belonged to the first year, maybe he was friends with Jimin, or Taehyung, he did not remember.

"Hello." He said shyly and Hoseok greeted him sympathetically, as usual.

"Hoseok-ah, you're my best friend, and then I want you to be the first to know. This is Jeon Jeonkook, my boyfriend." Yoongi smiled and showed the compromise alliance, along with Jeonkook.

He kept talking, but Hoseok paid no attention to himself, he was too confused.

Yoongi had never spoken of Jeonkook to himself, so how, out of nowhere, could he be dating the boy, hitherto unknown?

"Are you listening to me?" Yoongi questioned, arched eyebrows and wrinkled brow, was annoyed by his dongsaeng being ignoring him.

"Ah ..." was interrupted by Yoongi.

"You're not listening to me, you know I do not like being ignored, Hoseok." He said harshly.

"Hey, take it easy, hyung, let your friend process what you told him." Hoseok watched Jeonkook place one of his hands over one of his shoulders and caress him.

"It's ..." Hoseok murmured, picking up his materials, leaving without saying goodbye to Yoongi and his boyfriend.

He returned to the same tree that was minutes ago in Jimin's company.

He jealous, he did not believe that his best friend had met anyone, if interested and asked in courtship without even consulting him, and came just to say that he now had a boyfriend.

It was too much for the kid to sue.

But what bothered him most was the feeling of being changed, of not being loved enough by what he calls his best friend.

Worse, perhaps he was in love with his best friend, and perhaps his best friend did not want him that way, maybe not, he was sure, of these two facts.

Hoseok was in love, but Yoongi's heart already belonged to another.