Chapter 1

The Man I Saved

 

                                             ~Present day~

I roll over in my bed as my face is greeted by the blaring Ray's of sunlight that are pushing through the cracks of my blinds, I groan and mumble as I come to realise that it is morning already. I sit myself up rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I glance down at the clock, 6:00am. Swinging my legs off the bed I get up and head into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

Annyeong, my name is Lee Hana well that's my Korean name anyway, and I am 23 years old (Korean age system) I was born October 13 1994. I was born and raised in Australia but moved to Korea 4 years ago and became a track work rider as I short and light and have always loved horses, but since my accident 2 years ago I had to quit riding as my leg would not be able to handle the pressure. Since then I had studied and gotten my degree for make up artist and sports massage therapy. ( A/n I don't know if there is a degree for make up artist but let's imagine their is lol and I know sports massage therapy would take longer than 2 years but let's also imagine it is lol) 

Well today is my first day at my new job! My new job being a make up artist at JYP Entertainment! 

After eating a quick breakfast I take a shower and wash my hair, after showering and drying my hair I wrap a towel around myself and walk to my closet to pick out what I'm going to wear today. I pick out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a plain black shirt and leather jacket.

I pick out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a plain black shirt and leather jacket

( A/n this is the outfit)

After getting dressed I grab my bag and sun glasses and head out the door making my way to the subway as I have to give in today and use public transport as the JYP building is too far away for me to just walk there and a taxi is to expensive.

After the excruciating train ride I had made it out alive, now walking the short walk from the train station to JYP I have a huge smile plastered across my face, it's been a very long time since I have been this happy. 

Pushing the doors open to JYP I walk over to the front desk while starvation the walls that had their companies artists posters on the wall like 2pm, Twice and Got7 to just name a few (A/n everything about the interior of JYP is going to be made up as I have no idea what it looks like inside except the dance room from the dance practice videos lol)

"Annyeonghaseyo, how may I help you?" The voice of the receptionist snaps me back to reality.

"Ah Ne, I am Lee Hana and I'm the new make up artist." 

"Oh yes, Hana-ssi please head up to Pd-Nims office and he will tell you all the things you need to know, his office is on the 2nd floor."

"Ah Ne." I smile and politely bow and head over to the elevator.

Reaching the office I knock and hear a 'come in' before opening the door and walking in.

"Annyeonghaseyo I am Lee Hana the new make up artist." I bow 90 degrees as I introduce myself.

"Ah yes, Hana-ssi welcome to the JYP family, there are some things I will need to go over with but first things first you will be moving into a dorm that is closer to the company, you will be living with the group that you will be in charge of makeup for."

I keep my mouth closed and don't question what he says as I don't want to cause issues on my first day and somewhere inside I knew something like this would happen, on the upside though I won't have to use public transport.

I nod my head in reply.

"We will send you home with some movers to help you move after I have introduced you to the group your In charge of."

Without waiting for a reply he exists the office as I hurry to keep up with him, finally arriving at a door to what seems a dance room as I can hear the music blasting from out hear. JYP PD-nim opens the door and I follow in behind him, the music stops and I look up to see 7 faces of what I recognise as the boy group Got7 look at me then back to JYP.

"Hey boys I have come to introduce your new make up artist to you, she will also be living with you starting today, so be good! I'll leave you here to get acquainted Hana-ssi." JYP smiles at me before exciting the room closing the door behind him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hana." I greet bowing the members.

All but one cone up to greet me.

"Annyeong Hana-ssi I'm Jackson!"

"I'm Jinyoung."

"I'm Youngjae."

"I'm Mark, the eldest."

"I'm Bambam!"

"And in the giant maknae Yugyeom!"

They all bombard me with their greetings as I smile at them all and shyly take a step back, I look over to the back as the last member who is completely ignoring the situation as he sits on the floor with his eyes fixed on his phone.

"Yah, Jaebum hyung! Don't be rude and come greet her!" Jackson says to his hyung before turning back to me with a smile.

We all hear JB mutter under his breath as he lazily picks himself of of the floor and walks over to where I stand and he stands right in front of me, giving off a very intimidating aura.

"I'm the leader JB." He blunty states in a cold voice as he arrogantly looks me up and down and then returns to what he was doing.

Jackson comes back over to me and rests his arm over the back of my shoulders as he looks at me with those cute puppy eyes.

"Hana-ssi, what's your birth day?"

"My Birthday? It's October 13th 1994."

"Oh! That's the same year as Jaebum-hyung, Jinyoung and me! Hanaaaa please call me Oppa as I'm still a few months older than you pleaseeeeee?" Jackson wines at me and I'm caught there blinking back at him.

"Ah, sure Jackson-op-pa." I smile at him as I over pronounce the 'oppa' part.

"Tch." We all turn around to face JB.

"Yah, Hyungggg, what's your problem huh?" Jackson wines at him now.

"Aniya, keep going with whatever you guys are doing, don't mind me." We all stare at him a moment longer before turning back around as we watch him stifle a sarcastic laugh under his breath.

"Ah sheesh Jackson, don't worry Hana I won't make you call me Oppa! We are only 1 month apart anyway so maybe lets just drop the formal speech?"

"That's fine by me Jinyoung." I smile at him.

*Knock, Knock* The door to the room opens and the receptionist pops her head in through the door.

"Hana-ssi, the movers are here to help move your stuff to the dorm."

"Ah, Ne! I'll be there in a second!" The receptionist nods as she closes the door behind her.

"Guys, it looks like I have to go now! It was nice meeting you all and I look forward to working with you!" I bow 90 degrees.

"Noona, we will all see you at home later!" BamBam and Yugyeom say excitedly!

"Yep, I'll see you guys later!" I wave at the boys before heading out the door, as I glance back at them I happen to catch JBs eyes before he turns away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong to any readers and thank you lol 😂😂😂