final

True colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

 

[Monday]​​​​​​​

Ring ding dong Ring ding dong Ring diggi ding diggi Ding ding ding 

"Ughhhh" I reached for my phone and checked the caller ID

Chanyoda 🙈

Quickly after being aware of who the idiot thaf woke me up at 7 in the morning i answered the call 

" what do you want, yeol? It's too early to hear your voice."

" ouch. That really hurt baekhyunnie and to think i thought i was the highlight of your day" Chanyeol sarcastically replied.

Ignoring his smart remark i asked again 

" what you want?" i said tiredly even though he had managed to put a smile on my face i won't let him know that he was actually the highlight of my day.

" are you still in bed? Baekhyunnie, you keep skipping class. I'm on my way to pick you up and you better be dressed when i get there or i will drag you to school in your pajamas" he said, authority clear in his voice.

" Alright I'm sorry hyung but that guy sehun just gives me the creeps in first block" i pouted 

" is he still bothering you? Baek i told you to ing tell me about this stuff and I'll handle-" 

" that's exactly why i didn't tell you because your way of handling stuff always leads to someone in a hospital and you suspended" i cut him off and finally got out of bed and started to get dressed.

" well they wouldn't have to end up in a hospital if they'd keep their hands to themselves" chanyeol grumbled and even through the phone i could tell he was pouting.

" i know that you want to protect me and be a good best friend but i also want to be a good best friend and tell you to stop because i don't want you in trouble because of me yeollie. Now stop talking to me whilr you're driving and pay attention, im almost done getting ready anyways. Bye yeol" 

" wait! Baek-" i hung up before he could finish and began putting on my eyeliner.

 

10 minutes later

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

Perfect timing,  i thought in my head as i finished putting on my shoes and grabbed my backpack and opened the door just as the person was getting reading to knock again.

" BAEKHYUNNIEEEE" i was suddenly pulled in to a bone crushing hug by none other than my giant best friend.

"OW!OW!OW! Hyung you're crushing me!" i screamed as chanyeol kept squishing me tighter and tighter.

" i missed you, baekkie" he said after planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

" gross!" i yelled, hurriedly wiping his germs off of my face as my heartbeat suddenly increased.

" You love me stop acting" yeol pouted 

I just blushed and walked past him since i couldn't handle how i thought his lips looked so kissable as he pouted. I almost made it to the car before a hand caught my wrist and turned me to face them.

" did i say something wron-" he suddenly stopped once he saw my face and soon all concern he had was wiped off of his face and replacing by a eating grin.

" baekhyunnie... Stop hiding your face. You look cute when you blush" he said putting his index finger under my chin and tilting my head so we made eye contact.

" shut up and unlock the car" i grumbled and turned so that my back was facing him and i was facing the car.

He did as he was told but the grin never left his face.

 

 

 

 

 

The drive to school was quiet since i was still embarrassed by the earlier events and chanyeol had not stopped taking glances at me anytime he could.

 

When we arrived at school i hurriedly got out of the car and ran into the building leaving a chuckling chanyeol by himself to catch up with me.

 

I made it to my locker and quickly put everything i didn't need in it and just as i was done the locker was slammed shut causing me jump to jump backwards and trip over my feet and almost fall if it wasn't for the hands that quickly made their way to my waist and pulled me back up.

I was about to say thank you until i realized who it was.

"Ugh. You can let go now" i said smacking the s hands off of my waist and straightened out my uniform.

 

" that's no way to talk to your hero, Princess. I just saved you from breaking a nail and i think i deserve a reward." sehun said coming way too close to my face for comfort.

" you should go. I really don't want anyone to get hurt." i said aware that chanyeol will be here any second and if he sees sehun then he'll kill him.

" Oh? And who's gonna hurt me, princess? You? I'm not worried" he said before almost closing the distance between our lips- almost.

Before he could i was yanked back into someone's chest and roughly pushed behind said person and i watched as their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter