Chapter 1

First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 September 2014

Today is a wonderful day. You still asleep until...

"Hyung!! Wake up!!" That’s what I mean. Your twin tried to wake you up but you were not make a move. Your twin or Joonie (that’s how you call him) knew that you wouldn’t wake up. So he just barged into your room. "Hyung!! Wake up!!" Joonie screamed close to your ear. You got up immediately and got mad at your twin, but before you could burst out Joonie went out of your room already. "Yah!!"

"Aish.. this kid." You murmured to yourself. "Hyung, get yourself ready. You have a meeting in empire at 8 a.m." Joonie screamed. "Aish.. hope it will finish fast." You murmured again. You started to prepare yourself for your meeting.

 (your suit/without glasses)

After that you came down. "Morning mom, morning dad." You greeted your mom and dad. "Morning Son" Your parents greeted you back. "Where is Joonie mom?" You asked. But before your mom could answer, your twin walked down the stairs.

 (Joonie suit)

"I'm right here twinnie. Wae? (Why?) You miss me?" Joonie said to you. You just made fake puke at him. "Uh.. in your dream" You murmured. "Okay stop before you two start a fight, you two still need to attend a meeting. Now, let’s just have breakfast." Your mom said. You and your family went to dining room and had breakfast together.

After that, you and your dad went together to RM Empire while Joonie and your mom went together to CS Empire.

(Blue Ferrari 458 Italia. Your favorite)

(Red Lamborghini Aventador.Your twin favorite)

You and your twin went each other way. Around 30 minutes, you and your dad reached your dad’s Empire. "And here we start" You murmured to yourself. You got out then opened door for your dad. You reached your room and started your work.

You worked so hard until you realized it’s lunch time already. You went to your dad’s room and went together to a restaurant that you usually came. When you came, your mom and Joonie already there. You all started to choose food and drink then just talk. Suddenly your phone rang, so you excused yourself. You looked at your phone and was shock to who call you. You immediately answered the call.

"Hello, noona"

"N-ne boy. *sniff* Can you come here? *sniff* "

"Wae? Is something happen there?"

"N-ne, there is *sniff* something *sniff* happen"

"What is it? And why are you crying noona?"

"She had gone *sniff*, she had gone, boy *sniff*."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Jes-jessica, she had gone *sniff*. She need *sniff* to leave us *sniff* because Kim Young Min *sniff*. He kick Jessica *sniff* out from group, boy *sniff*."

"WHAT!! How dare he do that!!"

"I know that *sniff* please come here *sniff*. I still am in China *sniff* but please come now."

"Alright noona, I will come. I will make him pay for what he did."

"Please settle this *sniff*."

"Ne, please stay strong noona."

"N-ne, I will hang up *sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter