The Concert Surprise (Kyungsoo x Baekhyun x OC)

Once upon a dream.

You are inside the concert hall, to be exact, you are a vip fan who has been circling around the back stage and, somehow you and the others have your own set of chairs behind the main stage itself and that is where you watch the whole concert. You are with your friend, you are both excited especially when the concert started, both of you are jumping up and down to the music. At one moment, the boys freezed and started going to the crowd and grabbing girls to dance and sing with, your bias Do Kyungsoo somehow locked eyes with you and you froze in your place thinking if it was really you he was looking at, you looked at your friend almost teary eyed and then Kyungsoo reached out his hands and you grabbed it making sure that it is you he wanted to bring on stage. You are not dreaming it is real, he sang songs to you, you get to dance with him and play with him on stage along with the other members and the other fans that they have tagged along. You were having a bazaar time, until the song ended and the boys needed to change. Kyungsoo hugged you one last time and smiled. You wanted to say something but you just can't since you have this idea in your head that whatever you say, he won't understand, you managed to smile back and waved goodbye to him. You went back to your seat close to tears since it felt like a dream but you hugged yourself instead, closing your eyes and crying. You try to remember every moment you had with him on stage and how his eyes glowed whenever he looked at you, and his smile. The smile that have snatched your heart every time he looks at you and his angelic voice that makes you melt.

They were back on stage, you and the rest of the VIP fans are being called backstage and are asked to wear gowns, for whatever reason you don't know what is the purpose but since it is a protocol you just wore the dress, it hugs you in all the right places, its sequenced and its color red. It is a floor length dress and you all of you were thrilled since you all had different designs and colors. You sat down again together with the others and thinking that they might have asked you to dress up for a photo op after the concert. A few songs later, you noticed that the boys are starting to grab people again, and this time you were grabbed by someone... and that someone is none other than Byun Baekhyun, the bias wrecker. Out of all the people that could have grabbed you it was him. He smiles at you and dances with you on stage, you were so overwhelmed that you can't feel your legs and he knew he has that caring look but he smiled and grabs by the waist and exhales with a smile. You did the same and you both danced again. It felt surreal. In your brain you are screaming how much you love him and how much he breaks you for being the bias wrecker that he is. As the song ended you all lined up beside the member who grabbed you and took a bow before everyone else, Baekhyun is still holding your hands and you are not breathing and you had tears running down your eyes and you hugged him one last time and waved good bye. As you returned the dress and wear your clothes before. You smiled at yourself relieving every moment you had with your bias and bias wrecker. You could not believe that such thing would happen. You and your friend are about to leave the venue when you saw  Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Sehun leaving as well, they saw you and you were shocked so you smiled trying to hold your together and they recognized you and waved back as you separate ways.

Best day ever.