Ashamed

And Then He Came Along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoongi tensed again at the sudden shift of topics along with the atmosphere (as well as himself) growing hot and tense. Unconsciously, his thumb rubbed gentle circles into the younger male’s thick thigh, sure, he had always found his little sister's boyfriend cute, more like utterly adorable but that wasn't the point. Point was...he couldn't do this. This was wrong. This was Hani’s, his little sister's, boyfriend, drunk boyfriend at that, so it wasn't even completely consensual in his own opinion and he wouldn't touch Jimin any further. No, he refused to touch the younger man unless he new he was completely aware of his actions and could make rational decisions. He ends up pulling his hand away reluctantly, prompting a disappointed gasp from Jimin as the smaller of the two looked up at him with glossy eyes and flushed cheeks. Yoongi didn't know if it was from the alcohol or something else entirely, or a combination of the two. “H-Hyung…?” Jimin asked quietly, softly, sounding almost...insecure in a way, and no matter that the elder had just spoken to him just a little while ago, it tugged at his heart strings painfully so. Wow, this boy was really sensitive, wasn't he? Yoongi made the mistake of looking down at Jimin again, peering into his gleaming eyes once more. “I-I’m a bad g-guy, aren't I, Hyung?” Jimin whispers, his head dipping down in shameful guilt.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter