Mr handsome

is this really happening?

                                                          Word count: 534

 

 

Mom, it's only been two weeks so please stop asking if I have a boyfriend when you already know the answer. " I wouldn't have to ask if you called me every now and then" I called you four times yesterday and you never called me back. " I was busy " Doing what? " Stuff " You give me headaches " I know, but you love me anyway " Did you eat dinner? " Yes did you? " No It's 9:30 am why would i eat dinner now? " i don't know " Well i have to go I'll call you soon. " Okay sweetie i love you "I love you to mom, bye. 

I put my phone on the nightstand and stood up. I walked towards the bathroom but i stopped when i heard a few knocks at my bedroom door " Y/n are you awake? Breakfast is ready so when you are done with whatever you're doing come eat " I shouted back "okay, thank you" I turned around to make my way into the bathroom once more. 
 
Twenty minutes later i emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen, as soon as Da Yoon saw me she yelled " Yah! you brat i said before the food gets cold not after" I should have have been sassy and said "I'm sorry mommy, the bathroom held me hostage" But instead i said "oops" And she said "your an idiot" I pouted. "Y/n stop acting like a baby or I'll feed you like one" She held up a spoon in front of my face and said "eat or i will feed you like a baby"

we finished our meal and she asked me if i could go to the store, she wanted to have a party but she didn't have everything she needed and she insisted that i go so that i could get better acquainted with my new neighborhood. I grabbed my keys and purse then walked to the door to put my shoes on, i shouted "I'll be back" and she said "okay"

I entered the store and grabbed a basket, i pulled Da Yoon's list out of my pocket. At the top, it said "DO NOT FORGET ANYTHING"  written in red. the first things i found were the drinks and chips, after another fifteen minutes i had found everything but the plastic cups. when i finally found them they were on the top shelf of aisle 9. i tried everything but i could not get them down, sadly i am too short to reach it so i stood there for another 5 minutes trying to find a way to get them without interacting with other people. i had thought about asking someone for help but i gave up on that idea, i felt flustered just thinking about speaking to other people. but i can't help it I've always been shy, then suddenly i was snapped out of my thoughts when i saw an arm reaching above me to grab the plastic cups, I quickly turned around and i saw the most handsome face i have ever seen.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is so terrible please dont be to hard on me its my first fic, i really wanted to write a yoongi related fanfic because there are not enough on aff. *_*