Spring Day

✽Calligraphy Flower Layouts✽
Please log in to read the full chapter

For descriptions and forewords. Part of the Spring Day Collection. 

Purchase Link - http://www.asianfanfics.com/layout/view/8920

Spring Day "Snowflakes are falling; Getting farther away"

V

I wait. At the train station. Where the snowflakes are falling, covering everything with a white cold blanket.

I stand alone. Waiting in the breezy cold. Waiting for you. I glance to the left. No train. I kneel, and rest my head on the cold snow covered tracks. I miss you. So much.

RM

I miss you. I stand in the train, staring at your photo in my hand. I miss you. Why do we have to wait for the spring? Time is cruel. I hate us. How we were us. But I still miss you.

I turn and walk away, out of the train and I run to the small hotel. How I love to run. Run from us. To run to you.

Oh. No more vacancies. All my friends must be here by now.

JK

I sit, in a seat in the compartment of the moving train, staring out the window, looking at the snow covered landscape. Where is this train going? Away. 

I feel so alone, staring out to the white flakes falling on one another, piling up. Why can't I be like that? Why can people be like that? Joined together, building on one another to achieve beauty? Wait. We are. But when we melt away, it'll be a different beauty. A beauty called spring. I close my eyes. Oh, how lonely. And painful.

Jin

I stare up. A square like spiral of stairs. And up they climb. Is that my friend I see? Greeting me, staring down at me from the levels of stairs above? A great picture. A picture worth a frame.

My index finger and my thumb form right angles, the other fingers curling away. I put them close to form a loose rectangle. Perfect. Such a perfect picture. Thanks. Thanks, my friend. I drop my hands from framing the perfect picture. Now, my friend is gone. Now it is imperfect. Now it is not beautiful.

Jimin

I sit by the sea. The comfort of the lapping waves and the soft sand have left me long ago. But I continue to sit there. Perhaps the water is cool. Maybe its cold.

I see a pair of shoes on the shore. I stand and grab them. They stand in my hands,

Please log in to read the full chapter