Number Nine

Number Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Everyone says he's lucky to have a boyfriend like that: handsome, popular, and in top of that he is one of famous Tigers baseball athlete. Some people say he's not good enough for his boyfriend because he's a mere student who studies culinary with a girly face and a skinny body. He doesn't care what people say because he loves his boyfriend. But sometimes, he gets angry with his boyfriend because the athlete forgets or runs late when they have a date. Like now. 

"Sorry, Jae. The captain extended the training." Yunho says as he catches his breath from running. He's late on his date with Jaejoong. Again. "Hmm it's okay. I've just been waiting for you for two hours so you're not late," he replies sarcastically as he stares at Yunho to make him feel guiltier. 

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you so don't be mad at me." Yunho pouts cutely and whimpers sadly as he takes Jaejoong's hands. It would always work whenever he forgets something and his boyfriend gets mad at him. He would just pout and whimper like a puppy and his boyfriend will forgive him. Although Jaejoong claims that he feels disgust when Yunho does it, but Yunho doesn't care as long as his boyfriend stops being angry with him. 

"Ugh! Okay, you big bear. But don't make me wait like this anymore, okay?" 

"Yes, sir!" Yunho cheers happily as he makes a cute salute to Jaejoong. This makes his boyfriend unable to resist kissing his lips. Yunho is surprised because Jaejoong is not the type who will show his affection outside their apartment. Yunho slides his hand around his boyfriend's small waist and brings his body closer to him as they kiss passionately, forgetting where they are right now. 

"Kids these days." an ahjumma mutters as she sees Yunho and Jaejoong kissing. Jaejoong realizes what they were doing and pushes his boyfriend's chest, his face is as red as a tomato from embarrassment. Yunho, snapping from his trance, stares confusedly at his boyfriend and wonders why he was pushed during their romantic moment. As he leans his head closer again, Jaejoong hits his head and whispers at him angrily. "We're at the park, idiot." 

"Huh. But you're the one who kissed me first, baby." Jaejoong's face gets redder from his boyfriend's remark. "Baby, are you sick?" Yunho asks worriedly as he sees his boyfriend's red face. Yunho thinks that Jaejoong might be sick but he doesn't hug Jaejoong because he might get hit. 


"You idiot!!" 

++++++ 

After their intense love making, Jaejoong snuggles on his boyfriend's toned chest. Yunho hums as his hand plays with Jaejoong's damp hair. "Baby, can you see me play at the tournament tomorrow?" Yunho asks as he kissed Jaejoong's forehead while bringing his boyfriend's body close to his. "I'll try but I still have a class when the tournament starts." Jaejoong places a light peck on his boyfriend's toned chest. 

Yunho hums and hug Jaejoong tighter as they enjoy their presence but suddenly he asked "Why don't you call me Yunnie outside the apartment, baby?" 

"Ew, gross!" 

"But you just called me Yunnie when we made love and you even screamed my name," Yunho innocently says. Jaejoong blushes and pinches his boyfriend's while saying shut up cutely. "Aw is my baby shy?" Yunho teases. He sees a blush adorning his beautiful boyfriend's face. He can't resist when he sees Jaejoong's blushing face and red lush lips. Even redder now because of all the biting he did when they kissed during their love making. 

Yunho tilts his chin and closes the gap between their lips. Yunho his upper lip. He moans from the sensation and places his tongue in his boyfriend's sweet cavern. Yunho puts his boyfriend's body on his lap as they continue to make out. Yunho slides his left hand on Jaejoong's spine and lands them on his boyfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter