The Wedding of Our Friends

I don't know what it was to me but to you it was love at first sight

Julia POV.

I sighed when I got up this morning. It was still 7AM but I knew I had be fast. At 8AM I had to be at my best friend house to help her to get ready. She's finally getting married after being engaged with her boyfriend for a year. And as her only bridesmaid I have to help her with this.
Quick shower and I was almost done. I dressed up quickly, taking my bag that had everything I needed, apple, keys and purse, and I was ready. Realizing I have only 30 minutes until I have to be there, I ran. It takes long enough to get there and since it's morning the streets will be probably busier than ever.
Exactly at 8 o'clock I stepped out from the car and after taking the things I went in house. The maids came to greet me and offered to help me but I told I'm in a hurry so they let me go. I ran on the second floor and opened her room door. At least Anna were already up. But also she was as nervous as anyone could be.
,,Hey,'' I said and laughed at her scared face.
,,What I'm gonna do? What I'm gonna do?'' she came to me and shaked me lightly.
,,What you're gonna do? You're gonna get married. Finally,'' I said to her.
,,Are you sure?'' her hands were shaky and if I wouldn't know her better I would think she would ran away.
,,Can you believe that? Can you believe that I'm going to marry with Lee Sungyeol?'' she asked and looked in my eyes.
,,Gosh, I still can't believe how you managed to tame him. I mean like really, he was such a ladies man before,'' we giggled.
,,It was really hard you know. Can you remember how many times I broke up with him just because of that?'' she asked and I helped her to do her hair.
,,Definently more than 10 times. I lost count long time ago,'' and we laughed again.
,,I wonder when we'll laugh like this again,'' I thought.
,,Soon, sooner than you think.'' she said, not sure if she was right by herself.
And then I helped her to get her hair done. After she did mine and also my make-up, I helped her to put on her dress. It was beautiful, white with some purple on the back. Just the way she liked. And my dress was amazing. And the heels were amazing. Everything were done perfectly. I was about to cry because of all those emotions but I knew it would ruin everything.
,,You're ready?'' I asked.
,,Yes.'' she took a deep breath and we walked out of the house, me helping her with the dress and other things. It was 10:38AM and the wedding were supposed to start at 11AM. I knew we will arrive 10 minutes before the wedding starts so we have time to fix everyhing if we need. But I knew everything were already berfectly fine.

11AM, Myungsoo POV.
I hate weddings. People want to show their commitment to eachother but I don't understand why do they need paper for it. Why do people need some paper and use thousands of money to live together? I haven't even seen the point of this and probably will never see. But you ask why am I here then? Well, my best friend Sungyeol is going to marry today and ofcourse I will be here for him today. He seems nervous. And no, I'm not his bestman today because 1) his brother is and 2) I don't want to be. But seriously, how many times he and her soon-to-be-wife, Anna(like we, everyone, call her), have fought and then broke up? Over twenty times. How many times it was his fault? Every single of them. Sungyeol has always been ladies man and I thought it will never change until after meeting with Anna it changed. He didn't go out with clubbing that much but well, then things changed again. Sungyeol loves flirting. And girls. And before he and Anna told us that they're going to get married three months ago I thought they'll be going through this whole process again. I somehow already waited for this.
Now that the wedding has started, I could see Sungyeol's hands were shaky and suddenly he raised his head. By the face he made I knew she's coming. I saw how much he wanted to go there and kiss her and tell all those sweet nothings to her ear like he had been doing lately. Ofcourse I looked at her too. And yes, she was beautiful. But I ended up eyeing the girl, or more like woman, that walked in front of her. This girl was amazing. Even though I just said I hate weddings, I would go and marry her without thinking another second. For the first time in my life I fell in love within a first sight.
,,Who is she?'' I heard Hoya whisper.
,,Julia. She's Anna's best friend ever since they were like teens or something,'' Sungjong whispered back.
,,How do you know?'' Dongwoo joined in.
,,Well, I once went out with Sungyeol-hyung and we met Anna and Julia later that day. Gosh, this girl is as awesome as she looks.'' and I knew he's in love with Julia too. And by the look how Hoya-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung looked at her, I knew they loved her too. But I promised to myself that this girl will be mine soon, no matter what it takes.
I couldn't wait the moment this whole thing in church would end and we can go to party. And the worst thing about it was that it was supposed to start at 5PM. Which means I had lots of time on my hands before I can see her again.
When I finally saw her again I thought I'm gonna die right there. She was even prettier now, wearing knee-lenght dress and heels and accessories that suited well with this dress. Every single thing about her made me love her even more. And when the speech time came, I thought she can't be even more perfect than she is. Until I heard her soft melodic voice that made me shiver, when she started to talk.