Chapter 2: Coincidence or not?

~By Your Side~

“Hmmmmm……… are you okay?” asked Haru.

“H~~~Hai, Arigato for the concern and thank you again also for returning my notebook.” Haruka replied with a frustrated look.

“Here, *getting a can of soda and giving it to Naruse, it’s for you. Ja, I’ll be going now” J She left hurriedly as soon as Naruse accepted the can of soda but is quite speechless at the moment that he even forgot to say thanks.

Haruka’s POV

“Ahhhh he saw me! >_< but at least it’s okay now since it’s not like we will meet again right?.... ahhhh okay, need to stop thinking. Got to take a rest now.” *already at her apartment*

Naruse’s POV

“Hmmm okay that was kinda surprising, and whoahhh I got a free can of soda.” *grinning*

“Oh man! What am I thinking? XD I should’ve just hurried up earlier and save her, even though she beat them up smoothly.”*having a weird imagination*

~Phone ringing~

“Yo! Whatzzup?” called Sato.

“Hmmm nothing new, I’m just at home and got to lie down for awhile, I’m exhausted.” Replied Naruse

“What? I thought you live alone now?”

“Oh man, yezzzz! I mean I’m at our another house,*their family has 2 houses since they are wealthy and have enough money, the second house was also built for Naruse specifically by their parents when the time comes in the future – his own family* and why are you calling? It’s not like you’re my girlfriend XD *teasing his friend*

“Ahhh yeah! Wari(sorry) I kinda forgot XD as expected of my rich friend. -_- nahhh,,, it’s just that I’m a little nervous  right now because I’m currently in a group date and the girls are so cute.” :D

“Ah is that so :0 you can do it, just MAN up! I need to take a bath now! Bye” and Naruse hanged up.

“Ohhh come on man! Ptptptptptptpt………… oh well, I can do this!” said Sato motivating himself.

Naruse started to think the girl he saw earlier at the convenience store and the incident that happened. “A huge shirt, long skirt, and her hair messed up… she sure is a simple fashioned eh? *remembering the attire of her* but she’s kinda cute upclose. *smiled while thinking* Ahhhh need to take a rest now.”

Haruka’s POV

“It’s Sunday again and I don’t have a tutoring schedule for today, what to do?” :3 asking herself.

~Phone ringing~

Haruka answered. “moshimoshi, Oba-chan!” J with an energetic tone of voice

“Ahhhh Haruka-chan, my little dear. Ogenki desuka?(How are you doing?) I missed you already even though you just visited me here last week.” Said her grandma

“Genki desu(I’m okay) Oba-chan, me too. I miss you already, I’m currently hmmm fixing some things and do some general cleaning.” Haruka replied.

“Oh is that so? Gomen if I disturbed you. That’s right you don’t have work today right? I just wanted to say to you that I want to give you a new flowering plant that I recently grow, they say that it brings good luck and by that maybe you can also have someone who will take care of you, you know….” *Teasing her granddaughter*

“Daijoubu(it’s okay)! ah really?! Ahhh oba-chann stop teasing me 0///0 and I don’t need and want a boyfriend right now…. But ofcourse I will gladly accept that oba-chan.” :D

“Hai,hai, well you’re a grown up now so it’s your decision. Just always take care okay? especially that I’m not by your side to help you.”

“You too, Oba-chan… always take care! And don’t worry, I have my best friend living here in Tokyo too and she’s just a few house blocks from my apartment and you know her, Ri-chan!”

“Oh right! It’s a good thing that you have each other. Okay, I will excuse myself now. Bye ;) see you soon my dear”

“Bye Bye Oba-chan” J

~The next day – Monday~

In class:

Meanwhile Hikari-chan is a classmate of Naruse’s little sister that is Yui who is a quiet and a shy type person. 

“Ohayo! Yui-chan :D “ greet by Hikari-chan

“O….o….ohayo.” a flustered reply by Yui

“It’s already the 3rd week of school. It looks like you’re always alone :0” asked Hikari

“Ahhhhhh I’m okay” a small tone of voice replied by Yui

“Ahhhh gomen, I didn’t mean something… I just want us to be friends :D is it alright with you?” cheerfully said by Hikari

Yui was surprised and her eyes were full of joy since it’s the first time that she had made friends.

“O….o….okay” shyly replied by Yui with a smiling face

“Yata!!! Yay :D ohhhh also, is it okay with you if we hang up sometimes and you can also go to our house J “ said happily by Hikari

“Hai, Arigato for the invite” said Yui

“You can just call me Hikari-chan too ^_^ since I already called you by your first name Yui-chan, Oh! But I have tutor lessons every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday” J she added.

“It would be fun if you could join me and sensei is good, I learn a lot of different things from her including some funny things, now that I look at it. She is also a shy type sometimes XD hehehe”

“Hountoni(Really)? I’ll ask my parents if it’s okay to have a private lessons too, I also want to learn more.” An eagerly expressed by Yui-chan

Haruka and her bestfriend Ritsu planned to eat lunch in one newly opened café shop just across the street where Ritsu lived.

“Ahhhhhh! Haru-chan Hisasshiburi!!! XD” a cheerful greet and hugged haruka tighly.

“Ahhhh yamete(stop it), there’s a lot of people 0///0 also we’ve just met the other day and always talked on the phone.”

“Hehehehe,,,, they will think that we’re a couple XD hahaha…. Gomen, gomen… come on let’s eat.”

“Ohhhhhh their pasta is so good! and their chocolate parfait also good! Yum :3 Ahhh I want to try their cupcakes as well. >_<” Ritsu said happily

“Hai, Hai, I will let you eat them but not too much. We’re on a budget too.” Said Haruka

“Hmmm, sooo still no love of your life besides me and Oba-chan, ha?” asked Ritsu with a grinning smile to her friend.

“Ahhh stop it -_- just eat, you and oba-chan asked the same thing.” Said Haruka

“Oh come on, we’re just worried for you, but oh well. I think it’s just good for now cuz I don’t want others to take you haru-chan :3 <3 hehehehe.” *extremely teasing her

~Later in the afternoon Yui’s class had ended, in the Uchida’s Family House~

Oka-san (Mom) etoooo….I wanted to ask if it’s okay for me to have a tutoring lessons? Eagerly asked by Yui

“Nani? Why so sudden? Are you having a hard time in your subjects Yui?” replied her mom

“Ieee(no) I can keep up with them it’s just that my friend is having a private lessons.” Said Yui while looking down

“Oh is that so? Hmmm so there is a competition and wait! You made a friend too! Oh my dear Yui-chan, okay no problem. Mom will take care of it.” She said

“Hon, you have a friend that knows someone who tutors right? Can I have his number? I’ll talk to him… Yui-chan said she need one.”

“Ieee(no) Oka-san, Daijoubu. I already have one in mind and she’s a woman J I would prefer it better for a sensei.” Yui-chan shyly explained.

“Oh is that so, okay. hmmm so let me think. You will have the same tutor as your classmate and you will also go to their house? Am I right?” said her mom

“Hai, sugoi! How did you know oka-san?!” Yui responded with a sparkle in her eyes.

“Hehehe, ofcourse I’m your mom and I know that you want to spend time together with your friend right? So it’s okay for me, just take care always and call or text us if you are going home. Okay? We will be also worried for you Yui.” A worried but happe replied by her mom.

“hai! Daijoubu, I will always take care :D also it’s every Thursday up until Saturday :D” said Yui with an extremely happy tone of voice.

Naruse’s POV

“Okay, guys let’s move on. The location of the photoshoot for today would be at the SAMU Park okay? that’s near the elementary school across.” Carefully reminding his staff.

“Hai, wakarimashta boss!” responded by the employees

“Ahhhh it’s really hot today ha?.*speaking in his mind* also our location is just near my house. A good thing so that I can change clothes.”

~Few hours later and finished the photoshoot~

“I’ll just go change for awhile okay, you guys go back ahead and wrap things up.” He said to the others

~Walking ahead then suddenly saw a familiar looking person on the side of the street.~

“Hmmmm a girl?... a short hait, long skirt and a baggy shirt” he asked hisself

“Chotto(wait)! Is that the woman the other day?! :0 aahhh I’m too loud”.

Meanwhile the woman that Naruse is staring at is really Haruka and she feels that she is being followed at the back but she didn’t want to look back so she walks a little bit faster and glances at her surrounding to be cautious.

“Why are strange things happening to me recently?” *speaking in her mind*

“Oh! She’s walking fast… did she noticed me? Wait I think she’s being cautious eh?! Well I’m not a bad guy. Maybe she developed a phobia or something! Not to mention what happened back then!”*imagining weird things again*

Haruka walked faster but due to nervousness, she was startled by the dog ahead her barking in front of her and she finally stopped moving. The owner of the dog apologizes and walked ahead. Then suddenly a hand touched her shoulder.

“Ahhhhh!” she screamed.

“Ahhh gomen, I’m not a bad person, It’s me….. the other day, I’m Uchida Naruse” he said

Haruka was frustrated but looked at his face carefully and realized its true. He was the one who returned her notebook. While Naruse feels kinda awkward with her getting upclose to his face looking and his face suddenly blushes that rarely happens.

“Ah hai, watashi mo(me too) gomen, I didn’t noticed. Hajimemae, I’m Tachibana Haruka, Etoooo…. I thought you were a stalker so I walked faster to go back in my apartment.” Said Haruka

“Ahhhh Tachibana-san,,,,Oh is that so? So you also live in this neighbourhood?! Whoahhh that’s amazing… cuz I also live here. Just a few house blocks ahead.” He replied 

“Ahhhh that’s why we’re on the same way.” Haruka was relieved that the guy wasn’t a stranger.

“So you live in an apartment? Is it still far? Do you want me to accompany you just to make sure. We can never know what might happen even in this broad daytime.” *wait, what am I saying? It looks like I’m trying to look good to her. Speaking in his mind, and confused too*

“Ah daijoubu desu, it’s just also a few blocks away” she replied.

“Ah gomen, it’s not that I’m planning of something. To think that I asked where do you live where in we just met twice.” Naruse explained with a confusing look and worried tone

“Ieee(no) its’ okay, and also I’ve already saw you once even before the incident. I thought you look like him but you really are the person who is living in that huge house?” Haruka asked with an innocently look that made Naruse flustered and heartbeat faster.

“Whoahhhh! You saw me?.... that must be mean that we just live nearby?....” he excitedly asked.

“Ahhh…hhh… hai, I’m living in the apartment 5 house blocks away from your house. But I haven’t seen other people in that house like your family maybe?” she asked again with curiosity

“Ahhhh,,, is that so…Ohhh!!! That apartment, now I know…. Hehehe…. Hmmm I’m living alone for now.” He said

Haruka was amazed by the fact that he lives alone in that huge house and made an innocent facial expression again that somehow made Naruse feels weird.

“Ohhhh okay, etooo…hmmmm…. It seems that we’ve talked much in the middle of the street.” *giggles a little* she said.

“Ohhh you’re right. Gomen, if I took your time.” With his hand on the back of his head and smiling.

“Ahhhh It’s nice meeting you again, Ja! I’ll be going now.” She left with a gentle smile that is her usual smile for the people who know her.

“Ah okay, me too. You go ahead” he keeps looking at her while she is walking away then suddenly his phone rings and answered it.

“Hey! Dude, where are you right now? Your staff keeps calling me asking to call for you. They said that you will change for awhile but It’s been half an hour and you haven’t been back they said. And to think that they are afraid to call you XD it seems that they really respect you that even calling without your permission cannot be done.hehehe Anyway go back to your studio now! I need to work too you know” :P

“Ahhhh it’s already time! Hai,hai, arigato Sato. Wari(sorry) for the disturbance.” Naruse answered

“Ehhhhh? Looks like something good happen? Your voice sounds different I mean different in a good way XD” teasing his friend.

“Ahhhh its nothing, okay thanks again! Got to go now” he said

By the moment the call ended, he realized that the girl he was looking at already gone. But he is still smiling like a freak XD

“Awww man, what is this feeling? Ahhhh –Tachibana Haruka-,*remembering her name*, she seems so formal too but oh man, I can’t stop smiling.” XD

“Ahhh need to go now”.

Haruka’s POV

“Ahhhh I’m knock out >_<” *lie down on her bed, looking at the ceiling*

“Strange things do happen huh?......*speaking to herself* well it’s a good thing that nothing bad happened earlier demo… that guy, we met again and come to think of it we also live in the same neighbourhood and I just remembered right now that Omo! Tosshio?(What to do?) :0 he saw what I did back then?! >_<” Haruka panicking herself.

“Hmmm okay calm down, I need to calm down, I think he doesn’t care or think of it right?...well he didn’t really mention it. And I think he’s a good guy.” She said to herself

~Phone ringing~

Haruka answered Hikari’s call –one of her student-

“Moshimoshi! Sensei it’s me :D” Hikari said

“Hai, what is it? J” Haruka asked

“Etoooo,,,, I have a friend who would want to be your student, she said that she also want you sensei to teach her!” Hikari excitedly said

“Ohhhh! Hounto?(Really?) who is it?” Haruka replied happily

“She’s Yui-chan and also a classmate of mine, she’s a quiet and shy type of person but she’s kind and we also want to spend more time together so I recommended you sensei. Pls, take it, pls. accept it.” Hikari asked and pleading Haruka.

“Hai, It’s super duper fine ofcourse Hikari-chan! Especially for you and also Arigato for recommending me ;) hehehe…. No worries” Haruka gladly accepted.

“Yay! The more the merrier ^_^ We’ll just go home together every Thursday to Friday and every Saturday we’ll be bonging too…. You too! Sensei, girl bonding :D” Hikari excitedly said

“Ahhhhh hai,hai, you seemed fired up….Ja, See you then and your friend J” Haruka replied

“Don’t worry sensei, I’ll tell good things about you to her” Hikari teasing her and laughs

“What does that supposed to mean?, hehehe..hai,hai, arigato”. Haruka said.

Haruka was energized again especially this means an increase income to her…. J

“Ahhhh Yui-chan eh? Yes, I got to work harder. New student, I’m excited already XD okay since I don’t have anything to do right now. This means STUDY!!! And later read the updated manga” *giggles and laughs a little*

Haruka then look for a couple of books to read and started to do her usual routine.

~New things going to happen, and by coincidence or not? They have talked to each other longer this time XD and introduced a little bit of their selves. Now that his little sister will finally meet Haruka… What’s ahead of them? Find out ;) ~

Note: Haruka-chan is really fond of studying even when she already read it a few times, but also she has a hobby of reading manga(Japanese comics) in a variety of genres.

Ahhhh since I haven’t been typing for how long, my hand and fingers hurts XD anyway, arigato for reading up to this chapter…hehehe,,, ofcourse there’s more to come and I hope you look forward to them. Arigato mina-san!!! See you again ;)