"2 Chois?"

Description

Hey guys!

I know...its been long since I've posted something new...SORRY! ;___;

but, I'm back with TONS of new stories just like this one...although I'm still stuck with GD&TOP and BIGBANG and now SE7EN I'm still game for other KPOP groups that I can find interesting to write a story about.

but the main problem is, I'm having second thoughts whether or not to make this as a long story or just a one chapter one...

I need help guys!

PLEASE...

Tell me via comments if you guys want a longer one or a shorter one.

Long meaning...minimum of ten chapters maximum of twenty (I'll try to end it on twenty so it won't be that long, easier for both of us)

Short meaning...just one chapter and that's it (but if you guys would love this one, I might think of adding a sequel or prequel but that's all I can give)

To be honest, I only have one chapter to be written about this story and its still not final (cause I sooo LOVE the two lead guy characters I know it'll be easy for me to write a good story but as easy as it is I don't want it to be like "Where's my pants?!" that people wanted more but I just don't wanna ruin the story thus I can't really do a sequel or a prequel) that's why before actually posting the first chapter I want you guys to tell me what shall I do.

You all know how to let me know right? COMMENTS!!! lol

Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys soon :D

Foreword

Sam is the only daughter of a rich Spanish businessman who turned out to be in debt with one of the most powerful man in South Korea.

Top and SE7EN (Top and DongWook) are from the Choi Clan who is considered as one of the most powerful family in South Korea because of their relation to the royal family.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How will Sam face the reality that she has to be the one to pay her father's debt by MARRYING one of the CHOI BROTHERS?

 

Will she be able to CHOOSE?

 

Will LOVE be the reason of her choice or will she just fulfill her OBLIGATION as a daughter?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------