❇ Cheatsheet ❇

❇ Project K-Stars ❇ A KPOP Boy Group Survival Show ❇ Apply OPEN!!!

CHeatsheet

The Basic : Must follows!

Agency: They can come from any agency; Chinese, Korean or Japanese. It's okay if they aren't from any particular company though.

 Ethnicity and Nationality: They have to be at least half-Asian or pure Asian. They can come from any part of the world. 

Language Spoken: They can know 10 languages but can be fluent with only 5 of them. 

Face Claims: They could be anyone; idol, model, actor, trainees, etc. As long as they are not the same face as the mentors, judges and host because it would be weird, haha~ But, you have to make sure the face claim is near or the same year as your character. That would be even weirder.

Age Range: Their ages can range from 1988 to 2005, which is pretty wide.

Password: The password is a link or photo of an underrated idol's performance or so. I'll be choosing certain people you give to me for...well...secret reasons~ Hehe~ Famous idols are not allowed, but famous trainees are~

 

The Show's Criteria : How this will work

Voting System: Votings will start at the end of an episode and will be closed at the beginning of the next episode. (I'll tell you when that is, don't worry~) It's going to be pretty simple: Comment your top 15 boys in order—what ever rank you'll give them will equal to their points like if 1st=25 pts., he'll get 25 points. These voting periods will last for a week or so, depending on my schedule. But, it will most likely be a week.You'll be able to vote four times times per episode; this is because you'll be evaluating both the group and the individuals. For each episode, there will be "the practice" and "the showcase;" you'll vote for them in both parts individually and then by group. However, unlike the pointing system for the individuals, the points by group are relatively smaller and more like a boost for individual rankings.

Rankings: At the beginning of the show, after everyone auditions, they will be given a ranking from the highest to the lowest depending by the judges' choices. However, after that, the contestants ranks will change by the means of the vote system. Ranks, as stated, will range from the highest points to the lowest and then the participants will be labeled A-F by those very points which can change per voting periods.

The Challenges: For every episode, there will be a specific challenge which will not involve voting but their skills as individuals or groups depending. These challenges will serve as bonuses and boosts for those who win. They won't give points, however, only advantages.

Episodes: Unlike what most would think, this applyfic will have many parts for just one episode. Each part will have its own functions and what are they? For now, I won't tell much but I'll say the names of those parts in a random order; the confessions, the blogs, the practice, the freetime, the challenge, the showcase and the results. (I may add some more parts in the future.)

The final boy group: If you think it's over when the finalizations of the group is done, it's not. A different story will feature the group's life as they strive to become the top boy group possible. It will show their ups and downs while they experience many things together as a group.

 

Taken: List for taken face claims and twins

Author's: The following can not be used for face-claims as they are for the show; Eric Nam, Jimin of 15&, G-Dragon of BigBang, Sandeul of B1A4, Taemin of SHINee, Jo Kwon of 2AM, Hoya of Infinite, Junsu of JYJ, Heechul of Super Junior and Zico of Block B.

 

Other important stuff: A bunch of notes

>You can have maximum of 4 applications.

>The groupings will compose of maybe 7-15 members. I'm still thinking about it.

>I will be accepting 50+ contestants and I will make sure each will get there own screen time.

I think that's it for now! ^_^

source code : turn in : example