you're my home

home to.you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum leaned on his car which was parked not far from the school gate, eyes searching for a famillar figure in a crowd of students.


Park Jinyoung walked out having just finished his last class of the day. He looked at his phone, expecting to see some missed calls or maybe just a simple message from his boyfriend, who was in London since the begining of the week to seal the deal with their company’s new partner. None. So saying Jinyoung was disappointed was easy to understand.


“Stupid business trip, stupid Im Jaebum! Why haven’t you texted me back yet?”, mumbling to himself with a pout visibly formed on his lips. Not really noticed all of his acts have been captured by that stupid someone.


Knowing exactly the reasons behind his beloved’s sour mood, Jaebum switched on his phone to find seven missed calls and a few messages, one of which was “What are you doing?” that came just an hour ago. He has been on a long flight from he previous night, he didn’t contact Jinyoung because he was in a rush to get the earliest flight that day and sort of forgot to check his phone. Deciding it was probably a good chance to surprise Jinyoung, Jaebum sent a quick text saying there was a little hold up at the meeting and he wouldn’t be back tomorrow as planned. Chuckling as he waited for his lover’s reacions. He can see Jinyoung jolted up at the notification sound, amused at how the corner of the latter’s lips turned up into a sastisfying smile.


Pleased upon realizing the ID, ‘Finally!’, Jinyoung exclaimed. But his face fell as soon as he read the message. Jinyoung respects Jaebum’s work, really. As a matter of fact, a hard-working Jaebum who refused to inheirit his family’s fortune, the Im Interprises, and set up his own comany despite all the obstacles at the bigining was the reason that Jinyoung found endearing about Jaebum in the first place. And Jaebum looking super hot in his suits was a big bonus but let just save that for later. So Jinyoung sincerely supports Jaebum’s businiess, just not when the CEO has turned him down again (last time was 2 days ago), totally ruined his romantic ‘Welcome back’ dinner with just the two of them which Jinyoung has put in a lot of efforts. In the mist of disappointment and anger, more on the disappoitnment, Jinyoung made a quick reply and put away his phone. Only then did he realize it was starting to rain. ‘Just great.’, he thought. Apparently, he was too busy trying not to shed any tears to notice the grey sky. ‘It’s all your fault, Im Jaebum.’, frowning at that, he couldn’t find the needs to seek shelter anymore, better walked home fast than waited alone in the cold.


As a great boyfriend, Jaebum should be sorry, especially after recived a “Whatever, just go as long as you pleased, and if you want, don’t come back at all.” from his younger lover, and he is. But he couldn’t help smiling adoringly at the look on Jinyoung’s face. How come his baby managed to look so cute even though he’s angry? One hand dialing Jinyoung’s number, the other taking off his leather jacket once he realized he too, forgot to bring an umbrella, at the same time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter