Done~!

From Tragedy, love can bloom

Taehyung wasn't sure the last few minutes had actually happened, it was as if he'd be thrown out of his body, but here he was back pressed against a door, his boyfriend calling his name on the otherside, he should really say ex-boyfriend, that's what's meant to happen when you catch your boyfriend in bed with another, especially in your bed.
" off, Minyeol" Taehyung heard a familiar voice yell. He heard protests, but he knew Minyeol wasn't stupid enough to fight with the owner of the voice. There was silence until the front door slammed, then followed a series of light knocks.
"Baby Tae, let me in, please" Yoongi pleaded, voice sounding softer to Taehyung then usual. Taehyung was hesitant to open the door but when he did he couldn't help but practically fall into Yoongi's arms, head against the olders shoulder as tears ran.
"I should've known...why did I stay?" Taehyung cried, he'd had suspisions for weeks, but he said nothing.
"Because you're you, you're unconditionally loving" Yoongi replied, rubbing Taehyung's back, he was glad he came by, he was just there to pick something up from Taehyung, but he heard the yelling, deciding to stay out until he had to, he knew his place and he wouldn't dare stand between what had just happened.

A long time passed, the both of them just standing there, Yoongi taking in all of Taehyungs cries, easing him through his choked sobs. This is how they went, they were the others best comfort, reminding each other of home, of hardships, they grew up together and this was how things went.
"C'mon Tae, go have a nice warm shower, I'll order some food and find you some lazy clothes, we can sit and watch movies for as long as you need" Yoongi spoke, voice still soft, taking it slow with Taehyung, but not letting him fall or linger, later Yoongi would hear all about the bad and ugly of the relationship, he already knew all of it from Jimin, but he would hear it from Taehyung this time.
"C-can you shower with me...please" Taehyung pleaded, not looking up yet in fear of a no. This again was normal for the pair, it was only ever awkward during highschool, they had better self control now.
"Sure, go get some clothes okay? I'll order and then join" Yoongi agreed, Taehyung nodded, giving Yoongi one last tight sqeeze before going to find them clothes.

Yoongi let out a deep breathe once he'd ordered the food, he text the guys about what'd happened and that he'd text them if they needed to come over, but for now he can handle this.
"Hyung, are you okay with these?" Taehyung asked, emerging from the room, he'd obviously cried more, but Yoongi ignored it and smiled.
"Of course, c'mon nice shower and then comfy lazing" Yoongi spoke, making sure to keep a smile.


--------------------------------------

"Why did I even bother?" Taehyung asked again, showing his mouth with pizza, leaning against Yoongi's chest as they lay on the couch.
"Because it was Minyeol" Yoongi replied, hands rubbing Taehyung's stomach, somehow comforting them both.
"Well turns out he's a piece of , a piece of that was really cute  and handsome and good in bed and at some point was a great boyfriend" Taehyung ranted, his mind going one way and his words going the other. Yoongi let out a sigh.
"Now I don't wanna promote drinking your problems, but we could use a drink" Yoongi announced, Taehyung's eyes practically lit up then dulled in the same second.
"That bastard drank it all a few days back" Taehyung whined, squirming against Yoongi before sighing.
"Want me to go get some? It's not that far, I wouldn't take long" Yoongi offered. Taehyung gripped Yoongi's hand, as a clear no, Taehyung wasn't good at being alone.
"I could call the guys?" Yoongi offered, Taehyung shook his head turning to snuggle more into Yoongi, face hiding against the crook of Yoongi's neck.
"I dont...I just want hyung" Taehyung muttered. Yoongi nodded, arms wrapping around Taehyung.
"How about we go together? I can drive us somewhere and then we can pick it up on the way back" Yoongi offered, already knowing where he'd drive them, they hadn't been in awhile. Taehyung nodded, but neither made any move to get going quickly, lingering in the same position for awhile.
"C'mon, let's go get out shoes on, I'll pay" Yoongi whispered, running a hand through Taehyung's hair before they got up.

----------------------------------------

The car ride was quiet apart from Taehyung's music, Yoongi had given him the AUX cord, music healed even the deepest wounds, or at least he believed it did. As they drove Taehyung kept his head out the window, the world passing him by, Yoongi knew this was only a sight he saw, Taehyung, broken and blank, not faking a smile and telling everyone he's fine, this was Taehyung, raw and broken, and still beautiful to Yoongi, this was his Taehyung, the one he grew up with, the only person to catch him at his lows and stand with him on his highs, and he did the same.
"We're here" Yoongi spoke parking the car in the secluded area, it was a view over the whole city, they used to come here all the time, they'd sit at the edge that had long fallen down, and confess all their deepest secrets or yell out their problems, they'd had their first fight here, they'd cried to each other for the first time, and made so many promises, here this was their spot, here it was just them.

"I thought he was the one" Taehyung muttered, a bitter laugh following the last word, he pulled his legs up to his chest his forehead hitting his knees, more tears breaking free. Yoongi sat quietly, giving Taehyung time to let everything out.
"Y'know, we were nearly together for a year, we moved into together we did those cute movie couple things, we danced around the apartment, woke up to ther other making coffee or breakfast, ended up late for work because we couldn't get out of bed, I have so many photos on my phone, my laptop, what am I gonna do with those? How am I meant to tell my mum? she liked him, hell my family liked him, and oh god the guys, he got along with them as well what if like him and Hobi hyung were close, what if Hobi stops talking to me? I need that sunshine, Yoongi what am I gonna do, what if I miss him? I haven't slept alone in forever, his is still in my place" Taehyung ranted and raved, more tears flowing as the memories and thoughts came out.

Yoongi slowly put a hand on the back of Taehyung's neck, rubbing small circles with his thumb.
"First, you're gonna breath, then you're gonna admire the view and remember that Hobi and the rest of the guys would choose you over him any day, you're our baby Tae and that's that, then you're gonna embrace the good times but don't let them over take the bad, acknoledge them, cry for them if you need to, but don't let them set you back, and with your family? They love you more than I've ever seen a family love their kid, they'll understand, and with his things? We can work on that later, I'll stay with you for as long as you need, I can work from your place anyway, and slowly we'll get through this, bit by bit, day by day, until you can show me your real smile again" Yoongi said ruffling Taehyung's hair. Taehyung didn't look at Yoongi, but Yoongi could still tell there was a small smile gracing his features.
"Wanna be alone for a little bit? I can go sit out there for a lil while" Yoongi offered. Taehyung nodded, wanting a little bit to gather his thoughts alone.
"Don't go too far..." Taehyung nearly pleaded as Yoongi got out.
"I won't, I promise and if I do, honk the horn" Yoongi chuckled before closing the door.

Yoongi set himself up on the new bench, pulling a box of cigarrets out of his main pocked, it was untouched, had been for a long time, it was his piece, something from a long time ago, a momento from a time Yoongi had faith in love, he knew Taehyung was enough like him that he'd probably have something similar, something to remember the good times with.
"You still have that old box?" Taehyung chuckled, sitting beside Yoongi, leaning his head on the elders shoulder.
"It's hard to let go...I quit because she didn't like it, I should've guessed at that point ha? That advice 'Don't change for others' whoever said that knew some " Yoongi let out a bitter laugh as he finished his speaking, Taehyung looked up at Yoongi, he could see tears threatening to fall, but he knew they'd remain there, Yoongi was done sheading tears over lost love.
"Hyung...when we get home, can you help me pack all of Minyeol's stuff? I don't wanna keep it, I don't wanna be sitting on a bench with a memory" Taehyung said, making it clear he didn't want to be like Yoongi.
"Of course" Yoongi replied, still staring at the box. They sat in silence, minds on different things, but  both ending at Love.

"Hyung, do you think you'll ever move on?" Taehyung asked, Yoongi knew why Taehyung was saying all this, the last few years he never asked about it, because that's how Yoongi was when it came to dealing, he gave himself a week before he was over it, then it was never to be spoken of again.
"Baby Tae...I- I don't want to talk about it okay?" Yoongi spoke, trying to be easy and not harsh, keep calm and not get angry.
"I'm sorry Hyung, lets just go home, okay?" Taehyung sighed, getting up and staring at the view as he went to leave though, there was a tug at his sleeve.
"I did, I mean I have, gotten over her..." Yoongi admitted, Taehyung sat back down, this time it was Yoongi leaning against him, curling into his side.
"She moved away, far away, we seperated and not even 5 years could keep up together, it wasn't meant to be" Yoongi continued, this was his first time properly talking about it, he'd cried about it long ago, Taehyung was there when he did, but Taehyung never heard Yoongi talk about it.
"You guys were good together Hyung, she was good for you, but happens" Taehyung replied, he wasn't going to sugar coat it, just because he was hurting didn't mean he couldn't pull his friend out of the trap he'd locked himself in.
"She has kids now, married and happy and what am I? A producer? Sure, musician, yeah great, but I'm alone Tae and that scares the out of me, I got over her leaving, I got over her leaving long ago, but I can't get over the fear, I want love, but I'm scared that I'll fall in love and they'll leave again." Yoongi confessed, the thoughts he'd had trapped in his mind, only ever showing in parts of his music, now out in the open, not in a studio, in fresh air.
"You're not alone Hyung, just like not everyone I love will cheat on me, I just made a bad choice, what happened with you and her, niether of you could've seen that coming, like this, I loved, no I still love Minyeol, maybe less, sure, but I love him, he gave me security, he gave me love for a long time, but it wasn't enough, but I'm not alone, I have you, and the guys and you have me and the guys, you're never alone Hyung, and you're living your dreams, and I'm...I'm gonna be okay" Taehyung replied, eyes focused on the stars as more tears rolled down his cheeks . It was quiet between them, they both had thigns to come to terms with, both dealing with different torment, both wanting to be free.


"Tae...let's go home" Yoongi said, standing up, the box still in his hand as he looked upon the view. Yoongi took a deep breathe, he was gonna move on, he's not alone, and right now he has to take care of Taehyung.
"I'm not alone" Yoongi whispered before throwing the box, throwing the past, the pain, the good, the bad, he threw it all away and turned to his present, he faced Taehyung with a welcoming smile, although there were tears rolling down his cheeks he smiled.
"Let's go, I'm tired, I'm not used to this talking, I'm used to listening, you always find a way to drag it out of me, huh?" Yoongi chuckled, holding a hand out for Taehyung.
"It's good for you" Taehyung replied, a smile gracing his features as he stood, lacing his fingers with Yoongi's, pulling him into a tight hug.
"Never alone" Taehyung whispered as they parted, the drive back was quiet, thoughts of alcohol forgetten as they dragged themselves to bed, tightly held in each others embrace, it was a night of change, a night of new things, new beginings.

------------------------------------

When they woke up the next morning, the didn't talk about the night before, Yoongi kept his promise, he packed all of Minyeol's things into boxes and piled them by the doorway, Taehyung made them breakfast, they spent the rest of the day on the couch, the guys slowly joined, offering their apologies, Hoseok and Namjoon took all of Minyeol's things and dropped them off so Taehyung wouldn't have to face the other, they came back with a few boxes, Taehyung smiling when he found a hoodie Yoongi had given him, quickly putting it on and continuing his day stuck to Yoongi.

They stayed together, pratically stuck together for a week, before it developed, first it was chaste kisses here and there, then as the weeks continued the kisses grew deeper, more passionate, Taehyung moved into Yoongi's apartment when weeks turned into months, kisses turned into confessions, months turned into years, and confessions turned into proposal. By then end of spring Yoongi truly believed he wasn't alone and Taehyung had found the one, when they shared their vowels, they looked back on the tradgedies that brought them closer, their highs and lows, and made one last promise at their place, this time the promise was made in front of their welcomed friends and family, the promise to be there forever, for every high and low, no matter what.


--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+

A/N: It's late, I need sleep but ayeeee at least I got this out XD I hope it ain't , but honestly it's 5 something am and I feel better having it out so enjoy it or not it's ma baby and I love it XDDDD I don't know anymroe anyways I'm gonna go sleep before I see the sunrise again and yeah, love ya all

-Sleep deprived N