Chapter 13

My Two Lovers

Youngjae POV:

"I want to know more about you Youngjae." Jaebum said as I was drying my hair after a shower. He was organizing some of our clothes since his dad wants us moved in as fast as possible.

 

"Hm I don't know. I already know some of your dreams and interests." 

 

"Well there's really nothing else to know about me. I'm not very interesting you know hyung." I let out a chuckle. 

 

"Ah come on Jae don't say that. Hm how about you tell me about your family. Or maybe even past relationships?" He brought up making me sink a little. 

 

"W-well me and my mom got away from my dad. When I was little he'd always come home late at night from the bar dead drunk. Sometimes he would take his anger out on me and hit me. Until my mom found out, it was the last straw for her. We got away from him immediately." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

 

"Youngjae I'm sorry for asking. You've probably been through so much." He said sadly, moving a little closer. 

 

"Don't be sorry hyung. Things happen. The important thing now is that my mom is happy." I smiled while looking down. 

 

"But are you happy?" 

 

"S-sorry?" 

 

"Are you really happy Youngjae? I can tell you've been through so much in the past already with me knowing so little. I'm sorry you were put through this." He said. 

 

"Don't worry about it hyung. I wouldn't have met you right? Plus I don't expect things to get any better for me." I sighed. 

 

"Things will get better Jae. I promise." He said scooting over to me, taking my heads in his. It surprised me. His large hands were so warm against my small cold ones. 

 

"Come on let's sleep. Knowing how extra my dad is, he's going to want us to be there as soon as possible tomorrow with all our stuff." He said pulling me into me. Me feeling much warmer than before.

 

Jinyoung POV: (this is the morning after karaoke) 

I wake up to a empty cold bed. Hm what's new? I look at the time. It's 8:00. Jaebum and I were always early birds. Since we'd always wake up so early, we'd usually just take a walk around Han River or around the market. He was obviously not here so I decided to just go by myself. 

 

It was starting to get colder so I made sure to bring a hoodie. Something he'd always remind me to do. Grabbing my keys, I was off to the market. 

 

The market wasn't too crowded today as it was a week day. I liked to look around the different shops and stands. Everyone there is always so friendly. 

 

Today one shop caught me eye. It was a mini flower shop. It must be new as I've never seen it here before. Either that or I just never paid attention. Maybe I could get a bouquet that can brighten up the house a little. 

 

Walking in the shop, there were only about two other people in there. I didn't expect it to be crowded anyways. 

 

"Hello!" A voice said to me. I turned around seeing it was a girl that must work here. She has dark hair with a big smile that makes her eyes crinkle. She was definitely cute. 

 

I smiled. "Hello." 

 

"Do you need help looking for anything?" She asked politely. 

 

"Hm yes actually. My house is kind of plain right now. Do you have anything that can brighten it up?" I said. She immediately started nodding. 

 

"Oh yes! Here follow me. I have something that will fit that." She said as she led me to the corner of the shop. She pulled out a beautiful bouquet of flowers mix with yellow and white. 

 

"These are daisies. They mean loyal love, purity, and innocence." She said as she threw another killer smile. 

 

"You know what I think I'll take them." I said. 

 

"Great! If you need anything else my name is Jisoo and I'd be happy to help. I can ring you up now?" 

 

"That'd be great." I smiled as we walked over to the register. 

 

"Your total is $10.50 please." (YALL I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH BOUQUETS ARE IM JUST WINGING IT) 

 

I pulled out a $20 bill and told her to keep the change. As she was finishing wrapping up the flowers in a nice tissue I saw her write something down real quick on a small piece of paper before putting it in the bouquet. It's probably just a thank you she does for all her customers. I thought.

 

"Have a nice day." She said smiling while handing me the flowers. 

 

"You too." 

 

As I was making my way out I read the card she put in the bouquet. 

 

I never got your name. 

Lets hang sometime :)) xxx-xxx-xxxx

 

I smiled. "It's Jinyoung." I said throwing a wink her way before I heard the bell of the shop go off, signaling I had just left. 

 

What's happening to me? 

 

JB POV:

What's wrong with me now? Every time I'm around Youngjae, my stomach has been doing these weird things. Especially after finding out more about his past, I felt the need to protect him. What if his dad comes back? The fact that I'm already up, laying down and staring at his peaceful sleeping face- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? I LOVE JINYOUNG

 

Staring at his sleeping face (mhm jb your so weird) I brushed the stray hairs out of his eyes. This small gesture made him move a little in his sleep, causing his eyes to slowly open. I panicked as his eyes widen before it soften and a small smile formed on his face. I relaxed a little. 

 

"W-what time is it?" His voice a little raspy and deep as he just woke up. 

 

I looked over at the clock. "It's a little past nine. We should probably get up now before my dad scolds us." 

 

"Mhm okay." He said as he started stretching and rubbing his eyes. 

 

I think I could get used to this. 

 

---------------------------------------------- 

Hello my lovelies! Here's a fluffy chapter for you, getting to know Youngjae's past. And what do you think will happen between Jinyoung and Jisoo? Will 2jae ever happen?  I'll see you in the next chapter! Saranghae <33