Forever happy

To be or not to be

Taeyeon POV

Tiffany and I have been together for about 2 weeks now, and I think the others have started to pick up on it. Especially Jessica. Since Tiffany and I have been affectionate towards each other a lot more than normal, Jessica would give us this look that says, “I know everything, and you need to stop.”. She doesn’t get mad about it or anything, but more of a playful kind of mad, and she made it look cute. I almost know for certain, that she knows Tiffany and I are dating, and I honestly don’t really care. Tiffany and I never really discussed whether we should hide it from the group or not, but I don’t really think that it matters, but if it does, I’ll talk to her about it later.

Today, we’re busy. We have begun to work on the new album ‘Tell me your wish’. I’m really excited about it, because I really like the ideas that we came up with for it, and I just hope that it’ll turn out. There is also gonna be a really tough time for us all, because there is gonna be Japanese version of the song, and none of us are fluent in Japanese. The next few months before we start recording is just learning Japanese, which won’t be much fun. I wake up relatively early, and Tiffany is curled up under my arm like she usually does, so I decide not to wake her up just yet. I go and head out to eat some breakfast, and I can see Jessica eating some pancakes that she made, I think.

“Morning Tae.”

“Good morning Jessica. How’d you sleep?”

“Pretty good, what about you?”

“Really well actually. Tiffany loves to cuddle.”

“I bet she does. Don’t worry, I won’t tell the others unless you want me to.”

“Tell them what?”

“Stop playing. I know you and her dating now.”

“I still don’t know how you figured that out.”

“It’s actually really obvious. You’re always holding hands, doing hugs that last forever, and kissing when you think no one is watching.”

“How did you see that?”

“I’m sneaky. By the way, I say you guys kissing yesterday, and was confused why you weren’t using tongue.”

“You’re so weird Jessica.”

“I could tell that Tiffany was trying to use her tongue, so why wouldn’t you let her?”

“Can you stop asking that?”

“Can you answer me?”

“Ok fine. I didn’t, because I don’t feel ready for that yet.”

“Fair enough. There are still some warm pancakes in the oven if you want them. If you don’t, turn the oven off and I’ll put them in the oven when I’ve finished eating.”

“Ok thanks Jessica.”

I put together some pancakes to eat, grabbed some extra for Tiffany, and headed back to my room. I could see Tiffany sitting up checking her phone now. She looks refreshed.

“Good morning gorgeous.” I said with a smile.

“Good morning baby. What’s that you’re holding?”

“Just some pancakes that Jessica made. I got a lot just in case you wanted some.”

“Of course I do. Now let’s eat.”

We sat laughing and eating for the next half an hour. I always feel happy when I’m with her, which is honestly the best thing ever. Might as ask her about it now.

“Hey Fany?”

“What’s up Tae?”

“Should we tell the others about us or not?”

“I don’t really care Tae, as long as I have you, I’m gonna be happy.”