Shoot day

To be or not to be

Taeyeon POV

 

"Dear Diary

 

20090601

For the next few days, starting tomorrow, we will be filming the music video for our new song Gee. I hate acting cute, but I know the fans will love it, so I do it for them. I just hope I don't make myself look like an idiot whilst I do it, because that would be really embarrassing. I'm making all the girls go to bed early tonight, because it seems like we're gonna need all the energy we can get.

 

Lots of Love

                 From Taeyeon"

 

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I had a quick shower and then made myself some toast. I didn't want to wake the others this early, because we do start at 11, and it's only 7 now. If they all aren't awake by 9:30, then I'm gonna have to start waking up. Even though Jessica does hate that, she doesn't take that long to get ready, which is surprising for someone who loves to sleep. Seohyun is the first to wake up out of the others, and she looks excited.

 

“Unnie, what time is it?”

“It’s only 8.”

“So we got to hours until we leave?”

“About that, yeah.”

“Great! I’m gonna go have a shower.”

“Do you want me to make you breakfast while you’re in the shower?”

“No I’m ok, but thanks anyway Unnie.”

And then she scoots off to the shower. Why is she so damn excited today? She’s never this excited to film our music videos. But if Seohyun is this excited, the others are gonna be even more excited, especially Sooyoung and Sunny.

Speak of the devils. They both just come running out of their shared room together, at a fast pace for this early.

“Good morning Taengoo!!”

Sunny runs at me and gives me a big, and Sooyoung goes straight to the fridge.

“Sunny, can’t breathe!”

“Sorry. I’m just so excited for today. I get to act really cute on camera again.”

“We all know you love that.” Sooyoung says with full of leftover cake.

“Soo! Do you really have to talk with that much food in your mouth? Jeez, you barely left any room left to breathe.”

“This cake is good though, and I’m really hungry.”

“And nervous.”

“Yeah that too.”

“Just go watch tv or something. I’m also kinda nervous about, and don’t really want you guys making it worse.”

I really did feel nervous about today. I always do on the first day we film our music videos, and I really don’t know why. It all goes away by the end of the day, but I still don’t like it, and Sooyoung is kinda making it worse this morning. I forgive her though, because she gets as nervous as I do. Even after almost 2 years she’s still kinda scared about going in front of cameras. You really wouldn’t know because of how much effort and fun she puts into everything.

“Sorry Taeng. Come on Soo, lets go back to our room.”

“Can I bring the cake?”

“Yes. Lets just leave Tae to get her head together this morning.”

“At least I have cake.”

“Damn shikshin.” I almost whisper to myself, with a small smile on my face.

It’s about 9 now, and everyone is awake, except Jessica of course. I’m debating whether to send Yoona into their room to wake up Jessica. I probably will after she gets out of the shower. Or maybe send Tiffany to jump on her. I did that once before, and it was hilarious. It did make Jessica evil that day, but she got stuff done. We all need to be on top of our game for the next 3 days, so the second choice is probably not the best.

“Tae unnie, let whoever’s next know that the shower is free.”

“The only one left to shower is Jessica, and she’s still asleep.”

“Do you want me to wake her up or something?”

“I would actually, thanks Yoona. Just don’t make her angry.”

“I know how to wake her up without getting angry, so don’t worry about it.”

“Thanks Yoong.”

As she heads into Jessica’s room, I’m able to briefly see Jessica sleeping. She sleeps so weird. But it’s cute though, so I guess it’s fine. As the dorm is almost fully awake, I get a call from the manager.

“Taeyeon? You there?”

“Yes Oppa, what is it?”

“I’m sending the cars around, and they’ll be there in 20 minutes. Is everyone ready?”

“Jessica is about to get in the shower. I’ll make sure she’s quick to get ready.”

“Ok, good. I’ll see you all soon.”

He hangs up. I’ve got to get everyone ready and for the cars. Everyone has just had a shower, and they’re not dressed yet. I do suppose, what we wear right now isn’t that important, because our hair, make-up and outfits will all be done when we get to the shoot location.  After Jessica gets out of the shower, Yuri and Tiffany begin to rush her around, even though our transport isn’t here yet.

“I get it guys, now stop rushing me!”

“Sica, you need to get ready, or we’re going to be late.”

“You wouldn’t want me to get Taeyeon, would you?”

“Why bother, she already sent Yoona to wake me up, and she knows that I’m getting ready.”

“Ok fine, just don’t take too long.”

“Yeah, because the cars are almost here.”

“I know, just let me go and get dressed.”

Both Yuri and Tiffany leave Jessica, and begin laughing like little school girls, like they always do. I guess they’re just excited about today. I am too, even though I’m really nervous. The cars pull up, and Jessica isn’t even out yet. I send everyone to the cars and wait for Jessica. 5 minutes’ pass, and she’s still not ready. So I decide to knock on her door.

“Jessica, are you ready?”

I get no answer. So I knock again. Still nothing. I do this for another 2 minutes before I go in. And of course, she fell back asleep.

“At least she’s dressed.”

So I shake her to wake up.

“What is it Tae? Is it time to go?”

“Yes. The cars have been here for almost 10 minutes. So get up and lets go. You can sleep in the car.”

“I’m sorry Tae, I just forgot the time.”

“It’s ok Sica. Let’s just go.”

She gives me a quick hug as we’re leaving, and we rush to the cars that are downstairs. When we arrive, the manager tells us who are going in each car.

“Car 1: Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun. Car 2: Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Hurry up everyone, I don’t want you guys to be late.”

We all hurry into our cars and head off.

“Tae, I’m kinda tired. Can I sleep on your shoulder?”

“Yes you can Fany.”

“Thanks Tae.”

She smiles to herself and leans on my shoulder. I also smile to myself, but I don’t want it to be as obvious, so I look out the window.