Safe In His Arms

Safe In His Arms

Jimn was lying on the bed in his room of the dorm at Seoul Arts University. It was Saturday morning. He just woke up and looked around his room only to see bed beside his empty. He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his orange fluffy hair before sitting up.

His bestfriend and roommate, Taehyung already left. And he could've guessed where. To his boyfriend, Jungkook, who was a year younger than them.

Both Jimin and Taehyung were second years at the University. Jungkook was a first year. And their other friends, with whom they hang out a lot, are Namjoon and Hoseok who are third years and Jin and Yoongi who are fourth years.

Ah, yes, Yoongi, green-haired boy Jimin fell in love with when he was still a freshman in highschool.

Yes, small Jimin,who was only 15-years old back then, when he fell in love with his senior at highschool, Yoongi.

It wasn't easy for Jimin falling in love at that young age. So young, innocent and vulnerable. He didn't understand much about love or relationships, all he knew was that his heart would beat faster at the sight or thought of the older boy.

It wasn't easy for Yoongi either. He too fell in love with the smaller boy, but he was scared to do anything about it. Being 3 years older than Jimin, he was far more experienced and wiser and went through a lot of stuff before, he knew about all the risks of being with Jimin, since he was still under age and would be for 3 more years. He didn't want to cause him any trouble, he didn't want to hurt him.

After Jimin confessed to the older boy and he turned him down, and after seing how hurt and heart-broken the younger boy looked, he knew, he realised all he wanted and had to do was to protect Jimin. To be with him. He ran after him and told him everything .

They were together ever since.

Four years.

 

Looking out of the window he frowned slightly.

Dark clouds.

It will rain.

It started raining.

It poured down hard.

The wind was strong.

Jimin felt chilly.

Then suddenly….BOOM!

Thunder and lightning. Jimin's worst fear.

He covered himself with a blanket and laid back down. He took his phone and dialed a number.

Beep…beep…

˝Minnie I was just about to…˝ A voice on the other end stopped talking when he heard the other one sobbing.

˝Yoongi…˝ He sniffled. ˝I'm scared..˝ He managed to say before another loud bang was heard.

˝I'll be there soon baby! Hold on!˝ He hung up.

Less than five minutes passed and he heard a door opening.

˝Minnie!˝

It was Yoongi.

His Yoongi.

Yoongi ran over to the bed and uncovered Jimin who jumped and tightly hugged his boyfriend, Yoongi of course hugged him back.

˝Shh, it's okay baby. I'm here.˝ He gently youngers hair, other hand was around Jimin's waist, holding him tightly while he sat comfortably in his lap.

˝It's okay. You're safe.˝ He reassured him.

˝I love you, Yoonnie.˝ He mumbled quietly while resting his head on Yoongis shoulder.

˝I love you too, Minnie.˝ Said boy smiled.

Jimin was at ease.

Safe in his arms.

Safe in Yoongis arms.