final.

Take You Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon rolls his eyes as Sehun throws another wrinkled napkin to the now empty ice cream bowl. Sehun's nose is still red, eyes are puffy from too much crying, even after two weeks from his break up. 

It worries Junmyeon, Sehun's brother, so much, even though he tries everything that he can do for making Sehun's heart feel lighter, forgetting the pain, he fails most of the time, and Sehun just locks himself in his room, cuddles with his dog Vivi while eating whatever he finds. 

"Sehun, do you need anything? I'm going to grocery store." Junmyeon asks as he leans to Sehun's door frame.

His brother just nods, his breathing is heavy, voice choked, "Ice cream." 

Junmyeon offers a gentle smile as he slowly closes the door. He knows that he needs to buy a lot of them. 

 

*

 

"So, how is Mr. Oh today?" Baekhyun says as he takes a seat next to Sehun, and ruffles his hair, making him smile a little. 

"He had better days." 

Baekhyun slightly chuckles, "Tell him that he looks ugly when he is sad, he'll be fine." 

"Hyung!" 

The said hyung lets out a laugh, "It works every single time." 

It's always like that with Baekhyun, his best friend, it's like Baekhyun has a spell on him. 

Sehun can't control his smile when Baekhyun smiles at him, he can't be angry at Baekhyun when he playfully pouts, he just can't be sad when he is with Baekhyun. 

As if Baekhyun is his happiness source. 

"Thank you Hyung." Sehun says, his eyes on his hands, can't find a place to look. 

Baekhyun pauses for a moment, "What is that for all of a sudden?" 

"Just... Thank you. You helped me a lot to get trough this, you know, all the break up stuff. I probably made you regret the day you've met me during the past two weeks, I'm sorry about that. And thanks to you I feel better now." 

"Sehun, I'm your friend, you don't need to thank me for that. I just want you to be happy again."

"I am happy." 

But Baekhyun doesn't believe that.

 

*

 

They say the second part of getting over someone is having fun, and Sehun tries to skip part one after he gets rid of everything that reminds him of Jongin, his pictures, his gifts, his phone number, and more. 

His friends say it's the best for him, so Sehun doesn't complain when he's dragged into a nightclub. He always loved dancing because his mind totally goes blank, and he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter