[In]Compatible.

[In]Compatible. (BaekYeon One-Shot)

Dedicated to Baekyeoneee_

 

This is an apology one-shot because she requested a one-shot of Baekyeon. And I haven't finished it yet for about almost 5 (years) months already. Mianhae dongsaeng ㅠㅠ So for now, enjoy this.

 

Plot: They're incompatible in many circumstances. But they don't need to know that right? All that matters is that they both loved each other.

 

Baekhyun | Taeyeon | Baekyeon | Exo | SNSD | Fluff | Third genders

 

Warning: If you don't like the third genders that would be stated here, please don't read this. Gomawo ♥
…………………………………

"Baekhyun?"

 

"Hmm..?"

 

"Do you love me?"

 

The blonde haired girl asked as she glanced up at him. Both of them are cuddling on the couch at the middle of the night while watching a movie. The charcoal haired boy looked at her as if he was shocked upon what she just asked.

 

"What kind of question is that?" He asked baffled as he looked at her unbelievably. The girl just returned her attention back on the tv, sinking herself in Baekhyun's embrace.

 

"Nothing.." The girl murmured as she pouted leaving Baekhyun chuckling as he tightened his embrace upon her. One of his cheeks meeting on her crown as he snuggled onto it.

 

"Is something wrong Taeyeon..?" The latter cooed, more like whispering, as he caressed her arm. Taeyeon let out a sigh.

 

"It's just that I think we're not compatible." Taeyeon pouted sadly as she bit on her bottom lip.

 

"Waeyo?" Baekhyun asked a bit startled. With another sigh, this one deep, Taeyeon managed to locked eyes with her lover.

 

"Can you keep a secret and promise that you wouldn't change your perspective on me..?" Taeyeon asked sincerely making Baekhyun straightened his position.

 

I guess this is the time Taeyeon confesses everything.

 

"Of course, you can tell me anything." Baekhyun smiled at him.

 

"I'm..."

 

"You're..?"

 

"I'm... Lesbian and I treat myself like a boy.." Taeyeon murmured as she glanced down her lap. There was a long defeaning silence, only the low volumed movie is the only thing you could hear in the living room. Taeyeon got alarmed, she started biting her bottom lip as she can't adore to hear what his lover would say next. But what he did made her startled next.

 

"Uh.. Baekhyun.. What are you doing..?" She asked as she felt a pair of arms onto her waist, his head dunked on the crook of her neck. A blush suddenly crept up her face as she felt his hot breathe onto the soft warm patch of her skin between her collarbone and neck.

 

"But do you love me then?" Baekhyun whispered sadly that brought shivers running down her spine. But never the less, a smile was suddenly painted on her lips.

 

"Of course I do, do you then?" Taeyeon looked at his face that already had a smile on it.

 

"Of course pabo, I don't care what is your uality. As long as you loved me and I loved you, then there's nothing wrong with our relationship. Taeyeon, remember, the only thing that matters in a relationship is the love between the two, not the uality." Baekhyun beamed at her that unconsciously, brought tears on her eyes.

 

"Thank you.." She squeaked out and then landed a soft kiss on his lips in which the latter gladly responded back. The kiss was slow and romantic. Both of them taking their time on exploring and painting themselves in each other's mouths. The world between them suddenly stopped, they felt like their problems was washed away, the low sound effects coming from the tv was longly forgotten, all they could hear is their loud hearts beating trying to escape in their rib cages as they make-out. As soon as Baekhyun pulled out, he stared at his lover's beautiful eyes.

 

"Can you keep a secret too..?" He fanned against her face. Hesitantly, Taeyeon nodded still not breaking eye contact.

 

"I'm gay and I treat myself like a girl." 

 

He smiled before landing another kiss onto her beautiful lips.

 

They're incompatible in many circumstances. But they don't need to know that right? All that matters is that they both loved each other.

……………………………

How did it go? Is it good? Let me know. :3

Till next time, cíao!

- ParkPark xoxo