"I want to know you more.."

The Right Time For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV

 

 

"He keep looking at you. What's with him?" Wendy whispering to Seulgi and poke her shoulder telling her to look at the guy who is stand not so far from them.

The event ceremony has ended 10 minutes ago. Now they are in a hall to enjoy some snacks and drinks with all the VIPs and staffs. All the artists are in the same place but they are not really talk to each other. Red Velvet and Chanyeol are having a simple conversation with one of the VIP as the representative of SM Entertainment. Winner member are at the other side of the hall talking to their staffs about their upcoming performance after this snack time done, while actress Ha Ji Won is busy talking to some VIPs near the food table.

Seulgi take a look to the direction Wendy told her and she can see five guys in suit having a conversation with staffs, "maybe its just you Wendy. Nobody is looking at me."

"I swear that Song Minho guy is keep looking at you since we get down from the stage after the ceremony. He look at you like you are a prey." Now Wendy's whisper is loud enough to make Chanyeol notice something is happening.

"Girls, something bothering you?" Chanyeol asked them, as Joy, Yeri, and Irene also turn their head to Wendy and Seulgi.

"a-ani.." Both Wendy and Seulgi said then smile awkwardly.

After some times the VIP told them that they have to talk to other VIPs too then walk away leaving Red Velvet with only Chanyeol.

It seems like Wendy is still not giving up. She is sure that she is once again caught that Song Minho guy look at Seulgi, but he immediately look away when Wendy caught him.

 

Now its Winner's turn to go on stage and performing while all Red Velvet member are preparing in the make up room. Detective Wendy is on it again, she keep looking at the monitoring tv in the make up room, screening that Song Minho guy, "Hm... I will keep my eyes on you." Wendy mumbling.

"Seungwanie, you are going to make a hole on that tv." Irene is teasing her, "Why? Are you interested with one of them?"

"ANIYA!" Wendy answered, almost yelled.

Everyone there are laughing at her respond, Irene too of course, "Yah, you dont have to yell at me like that. Now its even more suspicious." She laugh again.

Wendy rolled her eyes, "whatever, unnie. Lets go to backstage, its almost our turn." Wendy turn her back then walk out to the back stage.

Irene with her confused face look at her member, "I thought i should be the one say that. I'm the leader." She chuckles then tell her member to follow Wendy to the backstage.

Seulgi walk to Wendy first and whispering to her ear, "I think you are the one who cant keep your eyes away from him, no?" She giggles.

Wendy look at Seulgi, "Obviously not me! I just want to make sure about it, but no one understand."

Seulgi frowned, "about what?"

Wendy sighs thinking that her bestfriend is so slow, "About that Minho guy who keep looking at you!"

Seulgi laughing while claps her hands. She found her bestfriend hilarious, "Seungwan-ah, you watch Sherlock Holmes way too much, are you playing detective, right now?" Seulgi still laughing, "Even if its right that he keep looking at me, then what? Is he trying to kill me or something? You are so funny, Seungwan-ah. Its okay, dont think too much."

Wendy sigh once again, "I'm just concern about you, Seulgi-ya. If its right he keep looking at you, then maybe he is interested in you and is going to approach you soon."

"Oh my God, Son Seungwan you are going too far!" Seulgi shakes her head.

"But i was right when I said Johnny liked you."

Seulgi remain quiet, then Wendy realized that she just said a name that she shouldn't. Wendy cover with her hand, then she is about to say sorry to Seulgi when the event director come and told them to be ready. They are going performing 5 minutes after WINNER finish their last song. Right after the MC call their name.

Seulgi is going to walk away from Wendy but Wendy hold her immediately, "Seulgi-ya, I only want to help you."

"Help me with what?"

"Help you to forget him. Stop telling me that lie about how you are not interested to meet new guy just because you want to focus on your career. Thats lame, Seulgi. You can say that to others but not me. I know you."

"If you know me then you must know that i treasure my career so much, i'm not going to ruin it just to meet a guy."

"Now you sounds exactly just like him."

"Can you stop it here? I dont want to talk about it again. If you are my bestfriend then you should have respect my decision." Now Seulgi walk away from Wendy for real. But its not Wendy if she give up so easily.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi-ya. You'll hate me now for this, but you'll thank me later." Wendy mumbling before close her eyes and secretly pray this Song Minho guy is a good guy. Good enough for her bestfriend.

WINNER member are now going down from the stage and walk pass all Red Velvet member. They all are bowing to one another, but Wendy saw something different. This Song Minho guy smile to Seulgi differently. Now that Wendy finally see it so close like this, she is sure that this guy is interested to Seulgi.

All Red Velvet member are getting ready for their 5 minutes away performance, but Wendy, after telling herself that everything will be just fine, turn her back and walk closer to that guy and pats his back.

The guy turn his back when he feel somethong pat his back. He is a little bit surprised but then smile, "Yes?"

"Do you like Seulgi?" She said that so casually.

Song Minho's are wide opened after heard her said that, "excuse me?" its not like he want to say 'no', but its kinda random for Wendy suddenly come to him and asked him that.

Seulgi and other Red Velvet member who are not far from them heard it. Even all WINNER member too. They are all surprised by Wendy's question.

Seulgi run to Wedny then try to pull Wendy away while bowing to Mino at the same time, "Seungwan, what are you doing, OMG! I'm sorry, Mino-sshi. I'm sorry."

Wendy is trying to stay still but Seulgi d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter