Encounter

First Love

He went away from the cafe where I was working.I was thinking about him and suddenly my boss called for me.He told me that the boy wearing black cap has left his bag there which contained much money.My boss told me to give him the bag as he wouldn't have gone far away from the cafe.I rushed outside the cafe and saw him crossing the street....For once I looked at the receipt to see his name.

His name was..CHANYEOL!I screamed "Chanyeol-sshi,You've left your bag in the cafe"After calling out his name for several times,he turned towards me..I couldn't take a step.He came towards me with a warm smile.I became spellbound by his angelic smile.He asked me "Were you calling me!?"

I rHe went away from the cafe where I was working....I was thinking about him and suddenly my boss called for me....He told me that the boy wearing black cap has left his bag there which contained much money...My boss told me to give him the bag as he wouldn't have gone far away from the cafe...I rushed outside the cafe and saw him crossing the street....For once I looked at the receipt to see his name.His name was......CHANYEOL!I screamed "Chanyeol-sshi,You've left your bag in the cafe"After calling out his name for several times,he turned towards me..I couldn't take a step...He came towards me with a warm smile...I became spellbound by his angelic smile.He asked me "Were you calling me!?" I replied,"Umm...Yeah..Y-You have left your bag in the cafe....So I came to return you your bag.."He again smiled at me and said,"Ah!Neomu Neomu Ghamsamnida...This bag was very important for me.I'm really grateful to u"

I said,"No,no it's okay...No problem..It's my pleasure :)"then Chanyeol said"Oops!!gotta go now!Have some work...jhalgayo" I too said bye to him and he went away again.His eyes seemed very similar to me.He was SO HANDSOME!His voice was so CALM yet SO Y!I wished I could meet him again.
After some days.I was working at the cafe as usual...It was raining outside..As it was a rainy day, there weren't much customers at the cafe.So I was quite free during that time...I was thinking about my life and many things...Suddenly I got a text from Mari, my bff.I can feel it just by reading her text that she was really excited...She was going on a date with her BF...Last week he proposed to her and as he was her first love, she,of course, said yes....I switched off my phone and again began to think about some things....I don't know how I suddenly remembered my first love....I was thinking how he would look like....Suddenly I heard someone coming towards me...I quickly looked up at the person.And he was CHANYEOL! I became so surprised to see him coz I thought that I won't be able to see him again....

He came to me and said,"Two cappuccino, please" and then sat on a chair...It was weird coz he was alone."Why did he order two cappuccinos??Maybe he is expecting someone..Whatever!!But wait, he doesn't remember me at all,right!?IT IS FINE😑😒",I thought to myself.....After a while, I served him two cappuccinos and was about to leave but he stopped me...He said,"Umm...Wait, Miss...That day you really helped me so I wanted to thank you properly..I couldn't do so that day as I was really busy...And today I was passing by so I thought at least a cappuccino is better than nothing....Please sit down."I was quite amazed and flustered....I sat on a chair and thanked him...He smiled and said"I I said,"No,no it's okay...No problem..It's my pleasure :)"then Chanyeol said"Oops!!gotta go now!Have some work...jhalgayo" I too said bye to him and he went away again.