1.Their Difference

Life Is Not A Movie

"What is love?"

"Love is the warmth and connection you feel with someone else. As cliche' as it sounds, but it's true that you'll feel your heart pounding when you are with that someone, the world will seem brighter, even the rain wouldn't be gloomy when you're in love and you will want nothing more than to give all your attention to that person. Just like in the movies" Tzuyu answered her older friend, Dahyun with a wide grin.

Dahyun only blinked several times looking at her youngest friend while Chaeyoung choked on her food, coughing and hitting her chest before taking a sip of water to calm herself.

"Oh yeah!" Chaeyoung spoke after keeping the glass of water on the table. "What experience do you have to prove all that? You never get your lazy off of the couch after going home. You don't even give time for your family and your talking about loving someone and giving all your attention to that person?" Chaeyoung scoffed.

------------------------------------

"Oh c'mon Sana! Love is nothing like what happens in the movies. Stop being delusional. Love is just a word girl's use to show off to others as a way of saying they are better and a lame excuse used by boys to calm their wild hormones" Mina said taking a sip of her coffee.

"No Mina!" Sana argued. "You got it all wrong"

"Sana. Let's drop that topic. We barely get any free time. I'd rather not waste my time with those stuff" Mina stood up to leave.

"Mina! One day you'll meet someone who will teach you the real definition of love" Sana sighed watching the retreating back of her best friend.

A/N: this is only an introduction of the two main characters. I still haven't decided if this would be one-shot or not. Anyway hope you enjoy