I Had Had Enough

Listen To Me

Author's Note : Unedited, all fault gonnna be mine T^T I'm rushing, i have to go to practice after this T^T.. English is not my first language...


 

“Argh!!! I can’t take this anymore!!” Yewon throws the music sheets in front of her. Maybe, it was okay if she is alone right now or she was in her room and the music sheets she throws in the air and scattered on the floor was hers but no, she was in the café and the certain music sheets belong to the person in front of her who already have a shocked face and groans out loud at her.

“YEWONNNNNNNNN!!”

“I’m sorry.” Here comes Yewon’s little pout and sulky face while placing her face into the table. Sungyeon sigh and gathering her own music sheets. There’s no use to tell Yewon to help her on this state.

“What is it this time?”

“You know it right why Sungyeon.” Yewon lets a long sigh and sit up, she put her chin on her palms while looking at a certain place on the café or more specifically a certain girl who sits and sips her Americano near the window. The girl feels an eye on her so she starring back at Yewon and gives her a smug smirk while lifting an eyebrows, she even raise her cup. Yewon scoffs and rolled her eyes.

“Just let it go Yewon.” Sungyeon lets a chuckle and shakes her head at her.

“I had HAD it enough.”

“Sure you’re.” Here comes Sungyeon sarcastic replies.

“Don’t give me that face Sungyeon.”

“Then what? What do you want me to do? Going there and say “Hey Siyeon, actually my dear friend Yewon, yes that Kim Yewon over there the one that was once popular being Yehana last semester on Drama club and oh do you remember the girl who twerk to 7/11 with Eunwoo unnie and Me on school’s festival? Yeah that’s also her. Anyway, the point is she likes you like LIKE YOU A LOT even her eyes would dripping with honey, rainbow and unicorn while honestly I want to puke at that, I need to tell you that yes Kim Yewon is freaking chicken so she can’t tell you that over her pucca hair- AACKK!!” Sungyeon hasn’t even finished her monologue when Yewon throw her notebook right into Sungyeon’s face.

“Ya! Kim Yewon.”

“You’re too mean Sungyeon. You hang out with the unnies too much.”

“Say the one who throw me a notebook to my face.” Sungyeon glares back. Yewon only pout and put her head back into the table.

 “I’m just tired… no one listen to me, they take easy on me and treat me like a kid.” She sigh. Yewon feels a gentle palm caressing her locks and Yewon knows, Yewon knows it so well Sungyeon caressing her hair like that to calming her, to tell her it’s okay and she is there for her.

.

.

.

.

If only they know the certain girl who sips her Americano already have her poor cups crumpled on her palms because she looking at the duo. She left the café after that.

…….few minutes ago……   

 

 

It’s a sunny late Thursday afternoon when Yewon pay a visit to café near her house with Sungyeon to do their music lesson homework together. It was good like really it was fine, they went there together, talking about their love over music together while walking down the street from their school, ordering their menu together, getting teased by Kyungwon alone-, yes ALONE or this where the part Kim Yewon hates the most, the cashier or barista behind the counter has been constantly teasing her over her menu order these past months and amazingly Kang Kyungwon (yes that’s her name her sister-Minkyung told her once after one night she catch Minkyung laughing over something, turned out it was Minkyung doing face time with the blonde barista-is that kissy pouty wink face there? – Yewon went on grimace that night or specifically she had a nightmare when she slept.) never get tired with that.

“Ohh Yewonnie? Latte?” Kyungwon was up for another tease again. Really, Yewon didn’t hate her per se and Yewon hates violence with guts but Kyungwon’s eating grin over the counter sometimes asking for a punch.

“No, I want to drink espresso.” Yewon flatly said it and give her sulky glare at Kyungwon but Oh- who is she kidding with? It looks ten times cuter for Kyungwon. Kyungwon want to squeal and pats Yewon’s head or maybe hug her too however she has to push back that thought over her head or she has to deal with Minkyung later also, Kyungwon being Kyungwon only gives her smug smile and replied her like.

“Kid, drink something around your age please~”

“I’m gonna be adult like LEGIT adult this year so I don’t see any problem with that, Kyungwon unnie.” –Ohh that’s new Kyungwon gasp, who taught this fluff ball to snap back at her?

 Yewon was biting back a smirk seeing Kyungwon’s reaction like; finally she can turn the table for once. However, her happiness was short lived when she feels someone’s hands on her shoulder. She looks up and there she is, standing her dear beloved underclassmen, ohh- it’s her the charming underclassman, the popular one, have a bright smile that somehow could outshined her. She was smiling at her. Yewon nearly smiling back at her but-

“Oh our Yewon unnie, shouldn’t you listening to Kyungwon unnie? Look at you, you’re like.. five?”-THE

And that’s it, It’s none other than Siyeon, Park Siyeon the embodiment of satan, laugh at her face and of course Yewon could also hear another horse laugh because Kyungwon also laughing over this. As if laughing at her face isn’t too much Siyeon have to ruffle her hair. Yewon want to blush but with how Siyeon just make fun of her she give the younger girl a glare instead.

“Aww, don’t glare me like that unnie.” She said, she turns to Kyungwon and give her a card “Please give me an Americano also a slice of cheesecake unnie and oh, please include our dear Yewon unnie’s order on there, just give her latte or juice whatever you think it suits her, and yes put Sungyeon unnie’s too.”

“Right on your command princess.” Kyungwon chuckles.

“Who are you to decide what I want to drink?”

“Me? I’m Park Siyeon and yes I can do that.”

“You-“

“Yewonnie.” Sungyeon tugs her arms and Yewon only can glared at the younger girl. Siyeon just left them after she done paying and waiting on and not forgetting to give her signature smirk.. Oh really Yewon didn’t hate her but she hates her, complicated? Yes she know.

  

 ………………………………….

 

Yewon back at home alone. Sungyeon suddenly got a call from her mom and she have to go to convenience store to buy some stuff, Yewon want to help but Sungyeon said she don’t have too. So, this is it Yewon walking back alone, hands clutching on her backpack straps while humming some songs and kicking the stone on the pavement. She sigh, why no one listening to her.. it’s not her first time to feel this. Let’s just list it down then,

First, her sister Minkyung always (too) babying her.
Alright, Yewon surely love her dear sister a lot. Minkyung treat her really well but it’s too well, Minkyung sometimes act like a second mom also Minkyung was too babying her, she tag along, examine her friend circle, also sometimes not listening to her said that “Yewonnie, you’re too young for that, don’t do that.”

Second, her dance teacher Nayoung only hum when she excited to give her opinion.
Yes, it’s Im Nayoung her dance teacher. Yewon loves her like her own sister even Nayoung looks like a walking stone instead a skinny fox. Yewon is a bright excited kid and everyone know that, so it’s not really a surprise when she comes up with lots of idea and telling Nayoung about it. It was a good idea really, like move, choreography or something about dance. But Nayoung being Nayoung only give hum in response and Yewon left a bit umm… okay it’s stung a little bit.

Third, Kyungwon that barista near her house, Minkyung’s friend (Yewon smells something fishy about these two but that’s another story to tell) even often make fun of her black coffee order “Kid go drink latte or strawberry juice, something sweet like you.” Followed by her signature horse laugh. (Ugh! She is already on her 3rd year!! She’ll be adult)
Yewon almost consider this unnie as a good unnie, sweet, clumsy also yet a girl crush material but no! She wouldn’t stop teasing her after that one time Yewon grimace over black coffee she ordered and trying to prove that her cute face isn’t mean her drink choice just as cute n sweetie like her! She’ll be ADULT!!!!


Fourth, Yebin, Eunwoo, Kyulkyung her seniors that freshly graduated last year are the worse (Okay, Yewon loves them but--)  The three apocalypse trinity if Yewon might say. Yes, yes Yewon love them but the mess they’re creating when they were together are unbelievable. Oh, right why do she even agree to perform 7/11 with Eunwoo that time? Kyulkyung treated her like a baby too saying she is too young and pure and naïve to the world (what?) and world didn’t deserve an angle like her (Yewon thought this probably because Kyulkyung being in love or something because her eyes look so dreamy that time.) Yebin, oh her small unnie, Eunwoo partner in crime of pranking and there was one time Yewon tried being rebel and try to join their fiasco but they ended up like “no sweetie, you baby don’t have to be tainted.”

Fifth, don’t start with this but, even her best of best friend Sungyeon make fun of her (Yewon swear Sungyeon was a Bae like like A BAE but there must be something going on when she spending too much time with the messy trio) Sungyeon was a total Bae okay “keyword: was” not that she hates her now. She still love Sungyeon dearly as her friends like her best best friend she could ever ask but well she was lately spending her time together with Eunwoo and Yebin much and wow Sungyeon being savage now also, she DABS!
 

Six, This must be embarrassing but her 1st year junior Kyla, okay polite, calm and charming Kyla even think that Yewon looks like a kid, younger than her, need to be protected all cost. (Yewon wants to cry inside, she is the older one by two years okay two years!!) She met Kyla on the hallway last semester when the younger was a new transfer student and she was searching for her class. Yewon being Yewon a great and kind upperclassman tried to help her. Over the time they become friend and one day Kyla told her that she thought she was in the same year like her but Kyla feels like she want to protect her from anything that harming her as her thanks for the first time they met, however she never found her and it was turned out that she is older by two years. Kyla was awkwardly smiling and Yewon only can her wide smiley signature –was she crying inside? Yes she was!

And Lastly she can’t help it when a certain underclassmen of hers, the one that make her stomach doing that summersault and cheesy butterfly, the one that have a bright smile who nearly outshined hers, the one that never wash her grey hoodie, the one that always meet her on the stairs on the school. Yes it’s none other than Park Siyeon. Yewon, she doesn’t know either since when she start develop that feeling to the certain underclassman, maybe it was love at the first sight? Or when Siyeon help her on the library that time to reach book on the shelf higher than herself, or maybe when Siyeon singing Don’t Comeback with Eunwoo on School festival? Or when she raps with Kyungwon on the café opening? Anyway Siyeon is part of her circle in no time after they meet because everything have magically connecting between them and Yewon never mind about that. If Siyeon in her friend circle it means trouble too.. YES A BIG MESS TROUBLE that means she hang out with Eunwoo, Kyulkyung and Yebin and that’s the problem! It’s only been a week when Yewon realize she likes her Siyeon just have to show her true self, yes Siyeon who actually an annoying brat princess, Siyeon who keep teasing her and making fun of her and never listening to her. Yewon thought if Siyeon keep doing that she probably gonna turned off because of those things but no, Yewon didn’t know why she couldn’t get out from that. Siyeon might be annoying as hell but she also can be a dependable person Yewon ever meet.

Anyway, speaking of the devil, Yewon see a certain black haired girl standing in front of her house. What is she doing right now? How can she found her house? But, Yewon had it enough because today and she still mad at her so whatever things on her head she didn’t care at all and keep walking straight.

Siyeon was looking at Yewon’s house while waiting for her, how she could found out her house? Let’s Say that being the daughter of the café owner give her benefit and she has just need to bribe Kyungwon by giving her time off early and two tickets of Fifty Shades of Darker premiere so she can go with Minkyung today. Siyeon never said it but for her actually she likes Yewon too, Kyungwon said it was obvious, Kyla said she pulled the dumb move by treating Yewon like Yewon younger than her and not listening her, lucky for her Minkyung likes her as sister and let her come near Yewon or it’ll be hard to get closer, but Siyeon being Siyeon she has just being big charming jerk over and over again. Also this maybe sound ridiculous but Siyeon hate to see Yewon with Sungyeon, okay they’re best friend but Sungyeon got all of Yewon attention, they went to the café together, they do their homework together and yes of course they’re both in the same class,oh how Siyeon wish she born a year earlier.

Siyeon saw Yewon coming at her direction, she grins and smiling widely but Yewon didn’t even spare single look at her, it’s so unusual of her who always all smiley and bright. Siyeon couldn’t be more taken a back when she tried to call her and Yewon only pass by her.

“Yewon unn-“ Yewon just pass by her without saying anything. No, no one can leave Park Siyeon like that and not after she was jealous over her and Sungyeon, so Siyeon hold her wrist before she went further, she spun her around.

“What do you want?” Yewon glares at her.

“Your shoelace.” Siyeon said flatly and she crouched down. It was coincidence that Yewon’s shoelace was untied and Siyeon tied it for her. “You should be careful and tied it, how if you tripped down over that? You should take care about yourself you five.” She asked her “Okay, It’s all down now.”

“Why would you care anyway?” Yewon scoffs and about turn around but Siyeon hold her again.

“Of course I care.”

“Whatever.” Yewon was about to yanks her hand from Siyeon but surprisingly Siyeon pull her and.. yes.. Siyeon hug her there. “What are you doing?” Yewon was stuttering, sure she hates what Siyeon did before but being this close, in Siyeon arms was another story to tell.

For Siyeon, it’s now or never. Kyla told her once, she saw Yewon with one of another 3rd year called Mina and they’re quite close these days also Siyeon was enough with her own jealousness with Sungyeon so there she said it to Yewon,

“I like you.”

“What-“

“I like you unnie, it’s been a year. No, it was not because you twerk into 7/11, but I like you just like that, I like you for who you are and I’m sorry for never listening to you, teasing you and everything.”

“You’re terrible.” Yewon only could mumble in response.

“I know I am, I know I could be a big jerk sometimes but I didn’t mean that. Not even single of it.”

“Am I that easy to everyone? Why everyone never serious when it comes to me, am I only jokes? Are you even real?”

Yewon never want to look weak in front of everyone but here she can’t help it anymore she had enough. She start to sobs and seconds later she start to cry, wetting Siyeon’s uniform. Siyeon feels bad like really bad, she never means any of these not even once or even making Yewon cry at the first place. Yewon crying in her arms make her heart hurts moreover she also one of those reason who make her like this, Siyeon feels hurt and stupid at the same time.

“No, you’re not. You’re precious unnie, you’re not a joke.. you’re amazing ,you’re perfect and you should know that and anyone could have a taste of my fist if they disagree with me.”

“After all you’ve been putting me through, you dare to saying things like this to me Park Junghyeon? Is this another prank you tried to pull with Eunwoo unnie? How much did you bet with Yebin unnie?”

 

Oouch.. That’s Hurt..  Siyeon was taken aback, Yewon didn’t trust per se and even accusing her betting with Yebin.

“What are you talking about? I’d never do that.” Siyeon hear a chuckle and next thing she know Yewon push her away and looking at her after she wipe her own tears.

“Oh right, you’d never.” Wow. Yewon was surprised with her own words, since when she could throw sarcasm like that? Must be from Sungyeon.

“Unnie please, please forgive me.” And that’s it .. Yewon lets out a gasp when Siyeon kneels down in front of her.

“Siyeon what are you doing?! Get up!” Yewon start panicking and hold her shoulder and telling her to get up because it’ll not being a good pleasant thing if anyone passed by them right now.

“Unnie…” Siyeon start to plead again and this time she hug Yewon’s waist and put her head on her abdomen. Yewon was surely mad at her before, okay, “was” and now with how Siyeon holding her like this only make her turn red and flustered.

“S-Siyeon.. Siyeon-ah please get up. It’s not gonna be good if people seeing you like this.” Yewon tried to persuade the younger girl but Siyeon being Siyeon only shake her head(-or more like snuggling into her) and stubbornly won’t move.

“No, I don’t care about what people think, I only want unnie to forgive me.” She look up and staring straight into Yewon eyes. Yewon found her cheeks flushed even more with how Siyeon staring at her and with innocent puppy eyes .. She does look like a harmless baby corgi now and Yewon want to curse (internally) once in her lifetime that she is so weak for that and she can’t even get mad that long.

“O—Okay! I forgive you, Siyeon, I forgive you Park Siyeon.” In only split second that puppy eyes and pouty lips turn into wide grin on Siyeon’s face.

“You forgive me? For real?”

“Y-yeah… now get up.”

“Yesss!! I know I’m irresistible.” Siyeon quickly get up from the ground and brush her skirt then looking at Yewon before she crush her into bone-crushing hug. Yewon yelped in surprise.

“Siyeon..siyeon – Can’t breath—“

“Now, unnie you’re mine.” Siyeon loosened their hug and give Yewon her biggest smile again.

“Yours?” Yewon frowned “But I never agree being yours and you never asked me out?”

“I am Park Siyeon, I get what I want.” Siyeon hug her again and this time Yewon only bite back a smile and let out a chuckle, Sungyeon probably was right.. She should let it go.

“You’ll never listen to me.” Yewon slowly hug her back and SIyeon couldn’t be any happier than now.

“I will listen to you if you say you’re mine.” She tried her luck and she hears a giggle and it sounds so cute passing from Yewon’s lips, Oh what’s not cute from Yewon anyway.

“You cheating.”

“I’m playing fair.”

“Are you really gonna listen to me from now on?” Yewon tried to and Siyeon let out a hum on her shoulder, something like she is thinking right now.

“Depends on what is your answer now- Wait- Is that mean? Oh my GOD!?!” Siyeon broke the hug and looking at Yewon, holding her shoulders. Yewon only can laugh and giving her signature eye smile and nods.

“I like you too, it’s been awhile, and .. I’m yours now.” Siyeon hugs her again tightly and kiss the side’s of Yewon’s head repeatedly, leaving Yewon squealing with flustered face.

“Yah! Yah!!!Park Siyeon.. Stop!!”

“I love you, stop making me jealous, you keep going out with Sungyeon unnie, and now you’re close with Mina unnie too.”-Yep bratty Siyeon is back.

“What are you talking about? Sungyeon is my bestfriend and Mina has a project with me too.”

“I don’t careeee.”

“Brat.”

“Your brat.”

“My brat.” Yewon murmured softly and Siyeon loosening her hug again. She stare at her again and smile then take Yewon’s hand, intertwining their fingers together.

“Now, can I take you out on a date? I know a good ice cream stall nearby.”

“Sure, I’d love too.”

Sungyeon was probably right and Yewon couldn’t be any happier than now. Siyeon is with her, she is hers and wow hers … even she’ll not listening to her like before and probably bully or making her cry again over small thing, she didn’t mind, it’s Siyeon, her Siyeon and Yewon wouldn’t trade her for anything, now that they’re together, it’s all that matters.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Kyungwon…and…Minkyung….

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“So, Kyungwon..” Minkyung was playing with her phone after they went out from the cinema that late evening, walking down into the parking lot together, Kyungwon open her car door’s to Minkyung after they reach Kyungwon’s car.

“Yes?”  Kyungwon answer her when they already sit inside the car.

“From where you got the premiere tickets?” Minkyung tilt her head and Kyungwon tried to act normal after listening such a triggered question for her.

“Friend of mine?” She answer that and start the car engine.

“Siyeon just text me that she take Yewon on a date after she went on my house, Siyeon didn’t know where we live.” Minkyung said that casually and Kyungwon couldn’t be more alarmed than now.

“Well…. Umm.. Okayy… I may or may not tell her your address and yeah.. I got it from her..” She answer that sheepishly while rubbing back of her neck.

“Any other else?”

“This is Siyeon’s car… Yeah, I’m actually her cousin.” Kyungwon was really embarrassed right now, she just want to take Minkyung in a proper date without embarrassing herself but “proper date and Kyungwon” couldn’t sit in the same sentence.

“But Minkyung, I do that because you were so excited to watch the movie and I’ve been planning to take you into another date since before, and I really want to make it a proper date without I’m making fool of myself in front of you or something so-“ Kyungwon didn’t even finished her long speech of rambles because suddenly she feels something moist landed on her cheeks and yes Minkyung , Kim freaking Minkyung that she has been tried to court for three months just kiss her on the cheeks.

“I’m looking up for another next date from you Kyungwon and stop trying to be cool and impress me that much, that’s totally not you, you’re the weirdo Kang who video call her dog every weeks and I like that about you, you’re special, I like you.” Kyungwon’s brain malfunctioned in the second and she abruptly hit the brake and got a curse from the car behind her. Kyungwon hurriedly park the car on the side.

“You WHAT!?!”

“I like you and I’ll answer your question from three months ago, yes, I’m agree to be your girlfriend.”

“Oh My GOD!!!!!!”

Kyungwon yells and Minkyung already know that.