I love you and I want you

What if
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 







I love you and I want you.

story by bakaarmy - 

 

Hoseok and Jimin were the first to get home, right after their tiring practice, just the two of them. The others were still having their night out. It was supposed to be only Jimin who wanted to get back to their dorm saying he was tired and wanted to get to bed quickly but then Hoseok offered to tag along since he was feeling tired too.


“Aren't you hungry, Jimin ah?” Hoseok asked as he opened the door to their dorm.


Jimin shook his head in return instead of answering the question and quickly stepped inside, heading towards his shared room without saying anything. Hoseok noticed something was wrong with Jimin's weird response. In fact, Jimin had been acting oddly ever since the last break of their practice earlier. Hoseok never saw this side of Jimin. Could it be that Jimin had a problem that was making him this restless? Or was it because Jimin was just tired? Hoseok thought. He was pondering on whether to ask Jimin about his problem or not, which he finally decided to go for it and had a little talk with Jimin. With that thought in his mind, Hoseok followed Jimin to his room right after. The room was jet black and Jimin already bundled up in his blanket. Seeing the younger boy in that state, there was no doubt that Jimin had a problem. Hoseok sensed that there was something wrong with Jimin and he was planning to keep it to himself.


Hoseok walked carefully towards Jimin and slowly seated himself beside the boy. He reached out his hands and held on what he believed Jimin's shoulder– since the room was so dark. Jimin tensed up upon Hoseok's touch and pretended that he was sleeping in hope that the elder will just leave him alone. Jimin was not in any mood of having a talk at the moment. Because, tragically, Jimin knew that if anyone was to approach him now, he will not be able to hold it in anymore. He would break down and he wouldn't want it. Jimin was hoping that Hoseok will just leave him alone. However, it was not going like he wanted to.


“Jimin ah, what happened?” Hoseok initiated by using as softest tone as he could, breaking the silence. “Won't you tell hyung? You know... if you have problem, you can always tell me. Don't just keep it to yourself. Tell me. Share with me,” he persuaded.


However, to his disappointment, Jimin didn't respond and remained silent. Hoseok pulled down the blanket a little from covering Jimin's face while calling out the boy's name softly. Jimin finally cracked his eyes open but he kept staring into the dark, didn't move an inch. Hoseok felt a jab in his heart. He never saw Jimin like this and it was hurt to see that now. Where was the Jimin he used to know? The one whom always had a smile on his face and looked happy all the time.


“Jimin ah. Just how many years exactly we've been living together?” Hoseok asked, although he knew Jimin wouldn't be answering. “Six years. Was it not enough for you to tell me what's troubling you? Was I not trustable enough for you? Am I a bad hyung to you?” Hoseok stated using his sad tone.


Jimin immediately turned his head looking at Hoseok. Although it was dark but Hoseok could clearly see tears in Jimin's eyes. They stayed like that for a second or two before Jimin struck a hug and burst into tears, saying his sorry for treating Hoseok like that. Jimin's body started trembling so hard from all the cries he held in for such a long time. Hoseok couldn't stop feeling guilty for not paying attention towards Jimin's changes of emotions. He was too focused in making memories with all of his beloved members that he was missing these little things, like sharing their troubles and burdens. Laughs are happy and precious memories but tears also needs to be shared. They are important memories too because that what makes their relationship and bond between them grew stronger. Jimin didn't really tell the problem he was facing nor he said anything except his sorry for behaving like that towards a worried hyung. Hoseok didn't force Jimin to tell him either, because to Hoseok, as long as Jimin didn't keep it to himself and willing to share his burden with him, it was more than enough.


“I don't know what happened that made you this sad but please don't keep it to yourself. Later, when you're ready to tell me then I'll be there for you, okay? Remember that and promise me,” he said as he caressed Jimin's hair lovingly.


“Yes, hyung. I promise,” Jimin replied with his trembling voice which brought a relief smile from Hoseok.


“I'll make sure you don't forget your promise. Or I'll beat the crap out of you. You understand?” Hoseok threatened and playfully head-locking Jimin's neck.


It took Jimin about an hour and a half to finally calm down, saying he wanted to sleep as he was getting tired from all of the cries. Hoseok didn’t ask him further and let him rest instead. Although Hoseok still hadn't figure out the real problem but at least Jimin was letting out all of his sadness. Somehow, Hoseok felt a little less worried than before. Hoseok walked out from the room and closed the door behind. It was about time when Jungkook finally came back and saw Hoseok who was just coming out from their shared room. A frown unintentionally appeared on his forehead. Unwanted and unreasonable thoughts came flooding into his mind in that short of time. He snapped back into reality when Hoseok called his name.


“You're back? Where's the others? Have you eaten? Damn, I'm hungry,” Hoseok said while heading towards the kitchen and opened the fridge door.


“Ah yeah, I already ate. With my friends. Why don't hyung eat with Jimin hyung? Did Jimin hyung sleep already?” Jungkook asked as he walked towards the kitchen and looked over his shared room door.


“No we didn't eat. Jiminie, he… never mind. Geez, there's no food. What's the use of a fridge, if there's nothing in it?” Hoseok complained, sighing. “Look at this canned food. It's already expired, God. Isn't anyone going to throw this?” he grumbled while scanning every nook and crook of the fridge with a frown on his defined face that Jungkook smiled in amusement.


“Ugh, I'll order chicken. You want some, Kookie?” Hoseok offered. Then closed the empty fridge with frustration stated all over his face and reached for his phone, quickly dialing for the chicken delivery.


Jungkook shook his head as a respond, “Nah, I'll pass. I'll just go to sleep. Good night, hyung,” he said, turning his heels and headed towards his shared room.


He delayed for a second before slowly getting inside. He dropped everything he was carrying on his bed and took off his shirts and pants, left him with his only boxer. That was when he heard a low voice calling for him. He stopped what he was doing and listened.


“Before... at the studio,” Jimin initiated. “About what I told you... I want you to forget everything that I said. Just… pretend that it never happen and I promise I'll never trouble you anymore. I'm sorry for involving you with my problem,” he said, voice muffled into the blanket he used to cover his body.


Then, the room went silent again. Jungkook clenched his teeth as well as both his fists and slowly turned look at Jimin's bunk, “Easy for you to say, huh. Why? Is it because you've got your replacement already?” he sneered and huffed in anger.


Jungkook felt furious in a sudden. He couldn't figure out of what exactly made him feel that angry, when Jimin did nothing wrong but confessed to him. Not to mention, Jungkook even said mean things to Jimin as a respond although he didn't mean to say those things but he was pretty disappointed. He respected Jimin but all of his respect completely shattered.


Jungkook bit his bottom lips and frowned deeply. He had so much playing in his mind, one of it was his self-made assumptions – that Hoseok and Jimin did something unpleasant when he and everyone were not around. It wasn't even proved to be the truth but Jungkook felt so mad because of it – mad and disappointed. Jimin, on the other hand, was taken aback by Jungkook's accusation that Jimin immediately brought himself up.


“I'm sorry, what?” Jimin retorted. “What is wrong with you, Jungkook? I’m trying to fix things right here. Because yeah, I know I was wrong. I was wrong to think it was okay to tell you about my feelings, which obviously you're way too far from okay. You even hated it,” he paused and sighed heavily before he continued, “You don't like me the way I like you. So, why can't you just forget it? Or at least pretends that it never happen. That’s all I ask.  I'm sorry I made you go through this. Please, Jungkook. Forget it.”


“What did you and Hobi hyung do in our room?” Jungkook questioned in a sudden causing the older boy to frown.


“What? What Hobi hyung had to do with this?” Jimin asked feeling confused as he waited for an explanation.


“What did you guys do in this room? Tell me, now. Did you two–” Jungkook didn’t get to finish his words when Jimin cut him with eyes widened to its biggest.


“Wait, what? No! What are you thinking?” Jimin replied, half-shouting. The question didn’t make sense that Jimin his hair backwards before saying, “Me and Hobi hyung were just talking. Wha– I can't believe–”


“Not that I care if you two each other.” Jungkook said, cutting on Jimin's words.


Jimin stopped breathing for a second— or two. Eyes widen to its biggest. His heart hurt so freaking bad that his breathing became heavy. He couldn’t believe Jungkook would say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter