He Means Business

He Means Business
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Park will see you now sir." The small, soft voice woke Baekhyun from his absent thoughts while he tried to keep still despite his pent up energy and excitement for the amazing opportunity of being interviewed by Park Inc.

 

He smiles at the pretty young girl, standing and following closely behind her as he takes a few deep breaths before stepping into the large office once the door is opened for him. He bows quickly to the lady, turning to his, possible, future boss with a polite pleasant smile before his knees suddenly buckle under him and all his energy left his body.

 

His mind takes  a moment to catch up, his heart is beating a mile a minute, his cheeks definitely bright red and his definitely....preparing itself because the scent filling Mr. Park's office was, without a doubt, that of his Alpha. Minty and warm and enticing in a way that only an Omega's soulmate could be. He finally lifts his eyes to meet the handsome man's but he's met with little more than a nod toward the seat across from him as he crosses one long leg over the other the boy's resume in hand as he tugs his long fingers through his hair. His dark eyes look up from under his lashes, unknowingly, giving Baekhyun a look that near brought him to his knees but instead he seats himself.

 

"Byun Baekhyun, thank you for coming." He starts, sending a shiver down Baekhyun's spine at the sound of his name in that deep God-like voice. His fingers dig helplessly into the leather armchair, he can smell himself filling the room,, desperately crying for attention from the man across from him but again his reaction isn't noticed as the young man begins his questions. 

 

Baekhyun hadn't been nervous. He typed easily 60+ words per minute, was versed in marketing and trade lingo, and had worked for a few big names in his 25 years of life, thanks to his, retired, father's help. He knew that he'd be a shoe in for the simple assistant job but he could do little aside from gape at the stunning man before him as simple minded answers spilled from his lips when necessary. 

 

Meanwhile, he took his time eyeing those long legs, dressed in fitted black slacks that made him bite his lip, all the way up to his broad shoulders, again donning a suit jacket that he removed halfway through the hellish interview. He rolled up his sleeves, the protruding veins in his forearm making Baekhyun's mouth go dry. He took more than a moment to try to get an eyeful of the space between his future boss's thighs however. He wasn't disappointed as the man uncrossed his legs, spreading his muscled thighs in a way that was probably too obscene to be work appropriate, but he never pulled his eyes away from Baekhyun's. Only letting his lips pull up the tiniest bit at the corners when Baekhyun began fanning himself as casually as he could manage in the hot office.

 

"Samsung as well, hm?" Mr. Park's voice cuts as he finished with the resume tucking it away on his lap, leaning back in his leather seat casually and looking over the wide eyed and open mouthed Baekhyun, who continued to struggle with his answers for the rest of the interview.

 

To his surprise, and relief, he was offered the job in the end and was set to start the following Monday despite his rocky interview, which had been entirely his fault. Mr. Park didn't even seem to notice his too long pauses or the cracks in his voice. Baekhyun finally stood on wobbly legs, reaching across the desk he shook his new boss's hand with his sweaty one before the man stood as well, leading him back to the exit. The small man froze, making Mr. Park almost run into his back with a confused, furrowed brow. Baekhyun wanted to press himself against that strong looking chest but instead turned around with determined eyes and looked up at the giant of a man before taking a deep calming breath.

 

"Mr. Park, I'm your Omega." He finishes firmly, thank god without stuttering but the blank look he gets in return for his bravery is disappointing and he deflates slightly.

 

"Yes, was that not obvious?" The young man smirks down at him, getting a confused frown from his mate but no answer as Baekhyun recollects himself with a huff and stomps out of the man's office without the appropriate bow but after a long moment the boy ran back to the huge dark woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter