Sequel

Temptation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovely readers. 

Due to many of you ask for a sequel, i just wanted to let you know, yes there will be a sequel for this fic. I dunno how many of you still here for sekai since that 'news' attack us. But nevertheless i still gonna post the sequel. If you like it, do drop by and leave your support yea. 

The sequel is still in progress. Wish me the best so that i can finish it quickly and share it with all of you. 

 

JUST A SNEAK PEEK. 

He has left all the things that he treasured for this past few years and now he only left with a luggage and his souless body. He didnt even know where he is going. The only thing he knows is he only followed where his two feet were dragging him.

He was betrayed. By a person who he put his trust the fullest. By a person who he wanted to live with till death separate them. By a person who had promised all the love in this world. 

And he was lied! He was betrayed! He was left behind till he crumpled into pieces.

He walks..walks and walks till the sky started to turn grey and the rain poured on him. Wetting him but he did not move an inch to find a shelter. He let the rained poured hard on him as he let his own tears stream down. He cried under the rain where nobody can see his tears.

 

OKAY KEUT!  hahaha. Just a short sneak peek. See you soon. Real soon i hope.

 

love 💛💛

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter