I am sorry baby

Annoying Girlfriend

"Sorry I'm busy this weekend. Need to finish recording with Suran noona"

Jihyo was just staring blankly reading the text reply from her boyfriend, Yoongi. It was Suran again. Whenever she was asking him what he is doing lately, the answer will always be something to do with Suran.

"You are always with her"

Jihyo replied while sulking a bit. Well she understand that he was working with Suran but she could not help to feel jealous. Another woman got to spend time with her boyfriend while the last time Jihyo meet Yoongi was a month ago.

"I really need to get my work with Suran noona done quickly. So please stop texting me every hour. You are being annoying now"

He texted her back. Honestly, Yoongi has gotten irritated with Jihyo lately. She keeps asking what he is doing, with whom etc. And he really hates it. Besides, the stress to get everything done on time is eating him up.

Meanwhile, a tear has escapes Jihyo eyes. She is just missing him but he thought her as someone annoying. She wanted to reply him back, and tell him how she is just missing him but in the end she decided not to. He did not deserve her annoying reply anyway.

/////////

Yoongi was rereading his last text to her for the nth time already. He knew he was screwed. He was being mean to her. He should have never text her that. He should have never call her annoying.

He decided to try his luck with calling her but his call went to voicemail immediately. He realized that he have hurt Jihyo. So he decided to call it off the recording session with Suran today. As much as he is a workaholic, Jihyo is his priority now. He could not  imagine life without her.

/////////

With the help from Nayeon, Yoongi was now infront of Jihyo's sharing bedroom. She has been locking herself in since this morning. And it was all his fault. He knock the door few times before he heard her yelling not to disturb her. She might think him as one of her member. So he decided to just walk in.

"Yah, what part of dont disturb me you girls not understand"

Jihyo yell when she heard the door being open. She turned herself and ready to lash her anger but stop as soon she saw him. Her boyfriend who just call her annoying an hour ago.

"Baby, I am sorry"

Yoongi said as he approaching her who just turned her back to him. He sat beside her and gently bent forwards, softly kissing her head. It was all quiet until a sob escapes Jihyo. Yoongi heart wrenched as he heard her. He tried to turn Jihyo so that she would be facing him but she is too stubborn.

"Mianhe baby. I should have never said that to you. I have no excuse. Please forgive me" 

He softly whisper to her while caressing her hair. Yoongi feeling so guilty for making Jihyo cry. They have never fighting before. Well their relationship is still new. They are just getting into the 6th months. She is always understanding and so did he.

On the other hand, as much as Jihyo was hurt by Yoongi's word, she was missing him more. Besides, she was surprised seeing him leaving his work immediately for her. Jihyo knew how much Yoongi valued and prioritized his work. But she never thought herself as one of his top priority too until now.

"I just missing you, you know. But there you are calling me annoying."

Jihyo said as she turned to face him with tears threatening to fall again. Her face were all red from the previous crying but Yoongi thought Jihyo was too cute at that time. He smiled at her while caressing her cheek.

"Mianhe. I was being mean to you. Will you forgive me?"

Yoongi asked as he was now holding Jihyo next to him. He then bring his lips to her. Pecking her from time to time while whispering sorry to her before it suddenly turns out to a heated kissing session.

Jihyo then pulled away as she felt she was running out of breathe. She missed him so much. She has already forgiven him but decided to .

"Oppa, do you think I will forgive you just because you kiss me?"

Jihyo said as she pulled away from his hold. 

Yoongi chuckled a bit seeing his girlfriend. She is being adorable now. He knew he was forgiven when Jihyo already call him oppa. But he decided to follow along. After all he is still wrong.

"Let's go out baby. I am taking you on a spring date today." 

And Jihyo immediately hug Yoongi as she heard him. She really do not know where he will be taking her but she just know that he was all hers for today.