PART 2

INTERVIEW OF SUPERBLUE....

                                                                        ALL ABOUT THE STORIES.....

TINA:What are the thoughts and the inspiration and behind the fanfic “THE AGREEMENT” ?
GINA: The idea for “The Agreement” was really very random. I always liked the idea of a contract relationship plot so I decided to try it with YunJae.

TINA:One of the most recommended fanfic by the readers is “DEVIL WEARS A TIE”.What are the thoughts and inspiration behind the fanfic and the reasons why it is so well loved.
GINA: “One of my favorite movies is the “Devile Wears Prada” so that’s where the title inspiration came from. As for the plot, I really wanted to write something that is really comedic and would give readers a laugh. I think the comedic aspect of the fic is really what makes it so popular. By the way, thank you all for being readers. The reception I got for it really inspired me to keep writing. I am very grateful.

TINA: Are you still working on the most awaited sequel in yunhos pov?
GINA: I’ve unfortunately abandoned that that for other projects. Maybe I’ll come back to it later down the road if I become inspired again.

TINA: Few words on the fanfic “ROMANCING YOU”.thoughts and inspiration behind it.
GINA: Oh my goodness! This was my second fic and I wanted to write somthing inspired by the managa’s I used to read all the time.

TINA: How did the story line of “GIVE ME WINGS” come by inspiration behind it.
GINA: I had never played with the idea of something of a supernatural feeling. Also I wanted to depict Yunho as an angel.

TINA:Thoughts and inspiration behind the fanfic “YOU AGAIN”?
GINA: Who doesn’t love a good reunion fic? I think the idea came to me randomly.

TINA: Few words on the Fanfic "HATE THAT I LOVE YOU”?
GINA: “I honestly don’t remember where I got the idea from this story. Looking back, it was rather gritty and emotional. I think it opened the door for me to be able to write more seriously.

TINA:Another well loved story “THE STORY OF BLUFFING NANNY”..it is refreshing to see yunho as a nanny for change..what is the inspiration behind it.
GINA: “I had a phase where I fell in love with the idea of Manny’s (a male nanny). Also, I think it’s rare that we see JaeJoong filling the more masculine, breadwinner role so I thought it would be refreshing to write something like that.

TINA: Inspiration behind the fanfic “LOVE UNEXPECTED”?
GINA: I love giving JaeJoong and Yunho such real and relatable careers. I think that this story just gave them a different light to be seen in.

TINA: Inspiration behind the fanfic “LOVE TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE” ?
GINA: I was in the mood to write something about love and chocolate. Haha, I’m sorry that it’s not more exciting than that.

TINA: Few words on its sequel “BAKED IN HAPPY ENDINGS”?
GINA: I rarely do sequels, but I think I left the first story in a good spot to continue it again.

TINA: “DO IT LIKE YUNJAE”..How did you come up with it..and any plans on adding more shots to them?
GINA: y YunJae is so much fun to write so it was easy to write. There may be more oneshots for that in the future.

TINA: Any plans on adding to “YUN+JAE=4EVERINLOVE”?
GINA: Like “Do It Like YunJae” I just like writing short stories that feature the couple in different situations. I may actually have a few fics to add to that in the near future.

TINA: Few words on your ongoing fanfics..
GINA: I’m currently working on 2 oneshots and forming the basis for my next chapter fic so please stay tuned.

TINA:Your fanfics are on every single recommended lists I have come across.. how do feel knowing your fanfics are most recommended….
GINA: I’m so honored. I’ve been away from consistently writing for a couple of years now, but every time I check back and see people are still reading, I’m inspired to keep going. Even with how busy my life is, I don’t think I could ever fully leave the fandom. I can see myself being a mom with a full time job and still writing fanfics. I appreciate every single readers with my whole heart.