NMH: Chelsie's Mind

Sasaeng
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun coughed himself to consciousness in the dark room as he tried to move his neck because it hurt like a .

What the hell, he thought, looking around but seeing nothing as his eyes fought and failed to adjust to the utter lack of light in the room. He could remember what happened, but the issue was why?

Why the had Chelsie hit him so hard?

Why did she want to hit Sunggyu?

Why was he now in a dark room, alone, and not receiving first aid for the obvious concussion he was spotting?

A door opened somewhere to his left but by the time he could turn his head in its direction, it closed again.

“Chelsie?” He called into the dark. “Come on. If this is some sick prank, I get it. You got me. Take this ropes off and I will tell everyone you’re a better prankster.”

No answer.

“Seriously.” He said, beginning to feel a little pissed. If he got too angry, he’d probably be teased till kingdom come when he got out but he wasn’t about to care. Sunggyu could be in serious danger and Chelsie was playing jokes? “I’m not kidding, Chels.”

“And you think I am?” She asked as footsteps sounded, walking closer to him as Woohyun tried to pinpoint exactly where she was. “Does any of this… feel funny to you?”

“Take the ropes off!” he snapped.

He felt hands groping up his shoulder till they reached his face.

“What are you-?”

She slapped him.

Startled, Woohyun froze, his heart hammering in his chest as he sat there wondering how any of this was going to come back from a joke. That didn’t feel like a joke. It hurt really badly. Whatever this was, she wasn’t playing with him.

“Where’s your phone?” She asked.

“Why did you hit me?”

“Did you tell anyone that you were going to Sunggyu’s house?”

“What does that have to do with anything?”

“If I cut off your toe…” She began but then trailed off.

Woohyun’s mouth went dry. If I cut off your toe… she had to be joking.

“Do I have your attention now?” She asked.

“Chelsie-”

A cold, sharp piece of metal dug into his cheek and Woohyun’s words died on his lips. She’d hit him on the head with a bat. Twice. She’d slapped him across the face and now, there was a knife pointed at his face in a room that he was fairly certain was a storage closet big enough to fit another room.

The door opened again as someone else entered but as Woohyun opened his mouth to speak, the blade pressed further into his face, breaking skin.

“I dare you.” She whispered right in his ear and Woohyun went mute. The person who had come to get something got it and left, shutting them back in darkness. “You always ruin everything.”

She moved away from him, the blad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter