Final

Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Colors

Pairing: Jongtae 

Disclaimer: English is not my first language so expect some mistakes. 

Word count: 458

Prompt: Jonghyun finds Taemin painting on a bench outside his workplace.

 

Once outside his workplace, Jonghyun made sure his neck was all covered up by the scarf he was wearing, avoiding it getting cold - hence risking losing his voice - and shoved his hands inside the warm coat's pockets. 

He was walking to his car, parked a few blocks away. His loft was not far from his workplace, when the weather was warm enough he'd usually walk to get there, but during wintertime he preferred using his car and enjoy its warmth. 
 
That day was one of the coldest. It was the first day of December and Jonghyun swore he could already smell the snow in the air, in advance that year.

Just around the corner that led to the parking lot where his car was, in a bench on the sidewalk, he saw a boy sitting with a little canvas resting on his bent legs and a set of acrylic colors on the empty spot on his side. 

The boy was holding a brush in his hands, its tip was stained blue, and he was staring at the other side of the street ahead. Jonghyun slowed down his pace and followed the boy's gaze.

The park in front of them was, like every other year during that time, adorned for Christmas. There were christmasy stands everywhere forming a sort of Santa Claus' Village. There were white and blue lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter