Final

Teaser.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title:

Teaser.

Author:

keyoppa_aina

Type :

oneshot

Words:

1,048

Featuring:

Baekhyun and oc

Started on :

April 21, 2017

Ends on :

April 21, 2017

Prompt(s) :

EXO-CBX LieV

 

“We’ll begin in 5 minutes!” the producer announced.

Tonight, EXO CBX will go live on Vlive and it’s their first time doing a ‘lie broadcast’. Since tonight concept is to lie down while doing a talk show, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chen are all in their cute pajamas to match well with the concept.

“Noona, does my hair look okay?” Baekhyun pouts as he tries to fix his hair after putting on a light pink hairband.

The stylist noona chuckles and helps him with his hair before dismisses him to get ready for the remaining time before they go on live.

As the live broadcast is on air, each member enters the set with cheerful chants and quickly makes themselves comfortable on beds prepared for each of them. Starting from Chen on the very left, follow by Xiumin the eldest, and Baekhyun at the far end. All three of them are given a smart phone each, which belong to the production staffs so that they can read and answer the comments posted by the fans.

The show goes on with the members discussing about a lot of things and answering questions from fans including a topic on ‘getaway’.

Once the song by Clon ends, they resume talking.

“Right now, EXO-CBX is talking about getaways. We all dream of getaways. Xiumin hyung, if you can get bold, what would you do for a getaway?” Chen asks.

Xiumin hums before answering. “I’d like to travel overseas by myself but I’m too scared I can’t do it.”

Amidst the conversation between the two boys, there’s one boy in particular in his own world, playing with the phone while grinning to himself. He’s scrolling and typing something on the screen.

“Baekhyun-ssi? Baekhyun-ssi,” Chen calls for the grinning boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter