Koi No Yokan

Koi No Yokan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 25, 2011

Seoul, South Korea

Joohyun’s POV

You can never trust anyone; especially Nakamoto Yuta. I sighed. Of all the people I know who’ll inherit a billion dollar company, Yuta is the least responsible, but the most cunning of all.

“Irene”

And the most handy to the company.  “Yuta” as I utter before turning around facing him “-desu”. He smiled carrying a bicycle “I prefer calling me senpai (senior) than ‘yuta-desu’ am I right kohai (junior)” I laugh he has the nerve to call me kohai “why did you have that?” I said as I point at his bicycle. “I rented it” okay

“but why?”

“I wanted to go somewhere, and this will take me there”

“Is it more convenient than using your car?”

He nod “come with me”

Okhoru Pavilion

The pavilion looks newly renovated nothing special. Ommo! Is this one of those disciplinary houses I saw on TV? Entering the pavilion, at first I thought it was a temple however it looks like a free tea house for tourists.

“weird, but Yuta did you come here for tea?”

“yep”

 “Just tea?”

“Iie (no), what do you think of the quarters we’ve seen on the way here?”

Is he lecturing me on Korean History?

“Haha, Look Yuta ‘kohai’ I am the Korean one here.”

“I want to know, what do you think about those houses?”

“Uhuh, hmm, well, those houses have new designs, more iconic than this one”

He nods and smiles like he won something and I had nothing.

“what?”

“Those ancestral houses back there they are built for kings, queens , prince and princesses to reside to. Ofcourse, they are better in structure. The houses were also renovated every year repainted and repainted every 6 months. And this one this very quarter we are standing, this was built by Gojong to her Queen Consort Myeongseong”

AHH…

“sadly, she was assassinated in this very building”

“mm-mwo?” why on earth did he ..

“LOL did I scare you?,I wanted to invite you to my Birthday tomorrow, a lot of people will be there, you know my Business Buddies”

“You take me here to just invite me..You could have said that earlier”

“haha, well I wanted to make a point here” point? That those houses built for love ones are better than those built for kings. 

“well you did, and.. you know I don’t do parties”

Ever since I was a kid I never attend parties. My parents forbid me thinking business people tend to go there and offer higher companies a deal. Our company was once on, not until he came.

“come on, I promise, no business transaction” Yuta said cutting my train of thought

“tsk, fine. I’ll go”

“yes!”

Yuta and I always understand each other. We both know, this is not business but as friends. Ever since, the most trusted allied of our family nullified there contract to us the Nakamotos had supported us.

Yuta’s family specialized in agricultural field. It is natural for they are Japanese. They always support the least family to be supported. Instead of supporting the Tuans, the most powerful family in the country, they supported us. The Tuans are allied to us, Mark the eldest and the youngest Taehyung, are a childhood friend of mine.

Not until I allied to the wrong family, Park.

They don’t like him, Park Chanyeol. They always thought he is different. Arrogant to be exact.

I never did see it.

Up until now, I don’t.

October 26,2011

Seoul, South Korea

Lotte Hotel Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter