Third

Phantasm | bts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi flapped his white feathery wings as he ascended through the air, taking enough distance away from the man to let him transform into an evil.

Growling, the evil's body grew bigger, veins bulking against his skin which turned darker. Two pointed horns grew from his bald head, eyes turning black and fangs elongating till it pressed against his black lower lip. The evil still had a human figure but bigger in size.

The sea nearby was now calm like it didn't destroy the city but it brought a cold breeze which gave Yoongi a chilly feeling. Summoning a little ball of light in his palm, he gave himself enough heat to avoid shivering. He looked down and realized that Cherub was still unconscious as she was laying on a bench. He wasn't wrong when he thought that her guardian angel brought her there to lie comfortably.

Yoongi was about to transfer some heat to Cherub but he closed his palm when he noticed that Salve was trying to make her a shield. The guardian angel looked up to him and smiled.

"Don't worry. This shield won't only protect her but will also give her enough warmth." She said telepathically which Yoongi just nodded.

The angel groaned by the sudden sharp of pain that stung on his left leg. Looking down, he saw the evil smirking at him, his index finger turning back to it's length with Yoongi's blood at the top of it's black nail. Sniffing it, the evil sipped his finger, tasting the angel's blood.

"Delicious." The evil commented, a smirk still on his black lips.

Yoongi squished his face in disgust. "Never knew I would be fighting with a mosquito." He mumbled.

Since the evil already had an attack, Yuan cracked his neck, rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms, an energy of light slowly forming inside his veins till it turned into an energy ball on his hands which he accidentally stretched out, throwing it to the evil uncontrollably. The evil groaned in pain by the unexpected attack of the angel.

"Oops. My bad." Even Yoongi was surprised himself by his sudden release of energy.

The evil growled furiously. His voice resembling an infuriated beast which was being attacked by several wolves. Stretching out his arms, the evil's fingers elongated together with it's sharp nails. Not feeling even a bit of fear, Yoongi flapped his wings and flew away but the evil's tentacles,... or rather fingers won't stop following him.

He played with the air, his blond fringe being flown away from his face. He flew skillfully, his index finger drawing a pattern through the air. Narrowing his eyes, he doubled his flying speed as he turned to face the black nails which were ready to stab him.

The breeze was still cold and the evil's fingers seemed to expand limitlessly. Yoongi raised his right hand and snapped. The pattern he drew through the air suddenly glew up. It was spiral in form with the evil's long finger's inside it. Yoongi clasped his hands and the glowing spiral pattern then squished the evil's fingers, stopping it from expanding. He bit his lips, his brows crossing as he pressed his hands tighter. The glowing spirals then squished the fingers even more, slowly breaking it's bones till it get burnt and turned into dusts. But before he could notice, the evil's thumb has escaped so it rapidly wrapped Yoongi's leg and pulled him down.

"Not fast enough." Yoongi chuckled sarcastically as the evil pulled him more.

He gandered below and saw the evil smirking at him. He returned the smirk and asked, "Do you know what's the fastest thing in the world?" The evil crossed his brows with his question as he continued on pulling the angel towards him. " --Light."

As he descended through the air, Yoongi picked a single feather on his wings. He pinned it between his index and middle finger and threw it towards the evil. Like an arrow, the glowing feather dug into the evil's chest at lightspeed. Seconds after when the evil realized that the feather was killing him bit by bit inside. His grip on Yoongi's leg loosened. Fiery lights made holes on the different parts of his body as he screamed in agony.

Yoongi watched at how his light was able to eat the evil fully in seconds.

"Well that was a piece of cake." He shrugged and flew back to where Cherub was sleeping.

 

~*~

 

"Cher... Please wake up~"

"Shine!" Cherub shouted on her sleep as her eyes jolted open.

"Yeah. Rise and shine." The angel greeted her boredly.

Cherub rolled her eyes and got up from the bed she was laying. "Tss. I thought I just heard my bestfriend's voice."

"That was just Salve." Yoongi commented and yawned.

"It wasn't me." Her guardian angel refused through her mind. "You're just missing her."

Cherub exhaled as her shoulders sank. "Yeah... I do."

She scanned the room she was in and noticed the closed blinds, kicking the blanket away from her feet.

"What time is it?" She groaned and turned to the wall clock. She narrowed her eyes, focusing on the time but no matter how much she tries, it was always blurry in her sight. She can't even see if the clock had hands.

"It's time for breakfast. So go and fix yourself because food is served downstairs." Yoongi stated nonchalantly and disappeared in the room.

With her heavy thumps, she lazily fixed herself before meeting the angel downstairs.

"Where are we? Who's house is this?" She asked out of the blue, pulling a chair across Yoongi who was sipping a soup.

"Just a random stranger's shelter." He answered nonchalantly.

"What?!"

Yoongi hushed her. "Lower your voice, lady. They are still asleep."

Cherub crossed her brows, leaning in to the table more to frown at the hungry angel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter