4 O'clock

Assassination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw ice into my coffee as I prepared myself for my normal 9-5 job. It's easier to keep everything undercover rather than everyone knowing exactly who I am. Jung Ho Seok (or JHope by his undercover name) and I live on a small trailer park in a rundown part of town as to not raise any suspicion of what we do.


Taking the lollipop out of my mouth, I took a large gulp of the caffeine infused drink as I stepped out of the trailer. This will be the only thing to get me through the slow working day ahead. I started to walk down through the trailers as I dropped my lollipop into the drink, taking another large gulp before throwing it down to the floor as I approached JHopes trailer. I banged on the metal door to which I got no response, so instead I turned around to walk in the direction of my workplace when suddenly there was a younger male who stopped in his tracks infront of me.


"You're RM, aren't you?" A million questions started rushing through my mind. How did he know who I was? How did he find out where I lived? I was about to walk off when I looked into the eyes of the brunette. He looked so distressed and tired. Bruises on his face. It was almost like looking in the mirror from when I was younger. Before this life started.

"Who's asking?" I replied in a deep, monotone voice, trying to sound full of authority.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter