END

"If I Were You" at YG Family Concert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV 

 

"Hyung wake up!" I heard Seungri screaming from kitchen. 

 

"What time is it?" I screamed back while trying to find my phone. 

 

"6 AM, come now. We have show today!"

I groaned out of tiredness and searched for my clothes. 

6 in the morning, half-asleep me and walk in closets are not a good match. 

I ended up wearing only Chanel pants and T-Shirt. 

 

"You really look like a model early in the morning" Taeyang laughed as I walked down the stairs. 

 

"Shut up!"

"Where is TOP by the way?" I asked after seeing Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung sitting in the kitchen area. 

 

"He went to see his parents, his manager hyung will drive him to the dome later" Daesung smiled with his angel like smile.

"I will go now, byebye" 

 

"Do see some girls?" 

 

"I'm not like you Seungri!" with that Daesung left. 

 

"Why do we have to do it at the moment, I am dead tired with MADE singles. There's no new songs too!"

 

Taeyang looked at me and smiled: "Think about 2NE1 friends, they had 3 hours long "All or Nothing" tour yesterday and they will still attend today. Do you think they are not tired?"

 

"I heard Chaerin noona is sick too and gets treatment every day to stay up" said Seungri. 

 

"Really?" 

.................

 

Chaerin POV 

 

"2NE1 NOLZA!!!" we all screamed while raising our hands up in the air. 

 

Our dressing room was the farthest from stage that's why we got to greet all our friends before going on a stage. 

 

"Epik High hwaiting!"

 

"Open concert well unnie!" I heard Haru saying from dressing room.

 

"Ikon hwaiting!"

 

"Thank you noonas!" 

 

"Winner hwaiting!" 

 

"We will do the best "Missing You" cover today!"

 

"Lee Hi hwaiting!"

 

"Do well too!" she really is a smiling angel. 

 

"Akmu hwaiting!" 

 

"Bamratatatta to you too!"

 

"BigBang hwaiting!!" 

 

"2NE1 NOLZA!!" They screamed back jokingly.

 

We sat on our lift what carried us over the audience and as soon as Crush intro started playing I saw fans with pink, white, purple and yellow lights screaming like crazy.

I raised my yellow microphone. Let's do this!

 

 

Jiyong POV 

 

"BigBang backstage, now!" 

 

We went into a small white tent near stage and watched how 2NE1 started their performance.

 

We put our attention on the little monitor screen when CL screamed out: 

Welcome to the YG Family Show! We're 2NE1 and tonight we start the show! TOKYO ARE YOU READY!?

 

"Woah, Chaerin noona voice is damn powerful and look at her thighs, no wonder Ash loves her so much!" 

 

"Shut up panda, will you?" 

 

I was the only one who knew what happened between Ash and Chaerin, well besides her members. 

 

.................

TB to 2013 

.................

 

"Hello G-Dragon!" Ash greeted me while bowing.

 

"Oh hi! What are you doing here?"

 

"I came to pick up Chaerin but seems like she is not here"

 

"Oh yeah, she promised to come by 7"

 

"Well can I wait here?"

 

"Of course, yes"

 

We sat in silence for good 5 minutes when I asked: "So are you dating with Chaerin?"

 

"Yes, yes" 

 

When I was going to ask another question his phone ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter