001

My Love

HYEJIN POV

"Good Morning Hye Jin!!! " Baekhyun shouted at me first in the morning. I rolled my eyes before i started to cycle again. Yeah,we cycle every morning together and went to school. 

"You re so loud! Can't you be quiet sometime? I don't believe you are one of the popular guy in the school." I scowl at him.

"Hey, what rule tell you that someone like me can' be famous?I mean look at me a definition of gorgeous man" Baekhyun shot back. 

"Gorgeous man my ! Seok Jin is the handsomest in the school actually. You are so so" I told him before he shot me a digusting look.

"Sweetie, can you stop talking about him!" I know Baekhyun did not like when i talk about SeokJin but I cant help it. Sometime it make me happy if he jealous? Or he just feels protective as a friend. I bit my bottom lips to stop from smiling widely. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked together at the hallway. As a always Baekhyun cant kept his hand to himself. He kept poke me and tickle me along the hallway. I heave a sigh "Cant you stop!!! " I shouted at him.

"No" Baekhyun grinned and continuously tickled me. "You are fun to play with" 

"Whatever " I ignored him.  Its a relieved since he is older than me so we are not from the same class. 'Patience Hyejin just 5 minute before the bell ring' I told myself that

"Hye guys,married couple is here! " Sehun shouted at before approached us"Hi Hyung! Hi Byun HyeJin!" Baekhyun laughed along with called as ExoK. I glared at Sehun with my sharp eyes. He looked scared a little bit. "Woah woah woah calm down. Im just joking!"

"Do you think its funny?! You stupid kid do you want me to kill you? " I hit Sehun's stomach hard with my fist.Sehun shout ed because of my hard hit. Well he deserved it.

"He just playing around Hyejin. You do know it. Dont be too sensitive. You know him well right? " I glare at Baekhyun before i stomped away from the exoK.

BAEKHYUN POV

Hyejin stomped away from us and Sehun continued to laugh."Stop it Sehun." I said to Sehun. Sehun stopped laughing and immediately laughed again

"Hyung dont you look at her face? She look so cute when she is angry" Sehun talked with a laugh still visible in his voice. "Okey okey Im stop" Sehun bit his lower lips.

KKRING~~~~

"Hyejin is upset with us right now so apologize to her in the class okey? Knowing her,she gonna skip lunch if she still upset and I dont want Hyejin to skip her lunch" I told sehun 

"Yeah yeah i know hyung take of her don't let her have a scrath a little bit . I know what you gonna say" Sehun scoffed at me. "Why dont you just ask her to be your girlfriend? It is easy that way." Sehun rolled his eyes toward me.

"Dont be ridiculous Sehun ,I dont like her in that way. She is like a sister to me of course i dont want Hyejin to hurt"

"Whatever lets go Kai, Kyungsoo.We re late for a class. Bye hyung!" Sehun waved at me and Chanyeol.

"Bye" Me and Chanyeol replied back.