Can U Smile? (O N E S H O T)

Can U Smile? (O N E S H O T)

"Kim _____!Where the hell did you run off to?!" Jaejoong yelled through the phone,he has always been over-protective over you,ever since your father died and now that your mother died he's more over-protective.

You didn't answer as you hung up and silently cried and hugged your knees close to you. The weather cried with you underneath the playground green house,white roses surrounded you and it suddenly reminded you of the arguement you just had with Hoya.

Everything felt wasted and heavy as soon as he said those three words that you've been dreading to hear,'I don't care.'

When you heard the door click and saw a familliar figure breathlessly looking around for you,you bit your lip and ran out into the busy road mindlessly.

Things became blurry and unrecognizable as a car hit you hard making you hit the wet cold road,for you the injury didn't seem to hurt but your heart was already commiting suicide inside.

Only one existence was recognizable,your dear boyfriend Hoya screaming in agony as he ran towards you.

His voice was sad yet gentle as his cries of ain and regret was expressed by his visible tears through the rain,before passing out you lightly caressed his face and smiled ever so happily.You stared at his deep brown eyes before letting your lids droop down leading you into a deep slumber.

Atleast before you go to heaven or hell you have a little remembrance from Hoya,the only one who cared.

--------------------------------------

2months later,there was a rumour that a famous member of Infinite,a rookie boyband,Lee Hoya has been visiting the hospital for girl.The nitizen became more suspicious of it and the news paper company has been sending spies,in otherwords Papazzi,to cover this news.

Hoya,without disguise or fear in the power of paparazzie,entered the hospital and headed to the room he was continously visiting.He was nervous in the inside and scared of his manager once he finds out that he sneaked out again but all of his feelings softened as his eyes found the girl he's been missing.

There lied a girl with her soft brown hair scattered around the hospital's pillow, slightly open for inhaling.Her eyes was tightly shut as she wondered around her own wonderland.

His eyes softened as she slightly cringed in her sleep.'It must hurt to have a new pair of eyes,atleast you can still see your wonderland..and me.' Hoya sadly thought back to the incident 2 months ago which caused you to lose your beautiful pair of eyes which had a good vision,it was partly his fault and yours.

It was a bitter memory to go back to,but his good mood turned back once a tiny voice croaked.

"Oppa?" You called out not so loudly as you rubbed your eyes,it felt different having deep blue foreign eyes,the eyes used to be owned by a french model who recently died of annorexia but her eyes matched yours and fortunately she had a donor card which permits her to donate and parts of her body to the one needing it.

You felt sorry for the french model who died but right now you were thankful of her because if it weren't for her eyes you wouldn't be able to see the emotional scene happening right now infront of you and the paparazzi outside your window,it was a scene that can change your life,it was up to you wether to accept it and forgive his mistakes or deny it and hold a grudge against Hoya.

Hoya inhaled sharply as he took a small royal blue box from his pocket and knelt down on the hospital floor without a care if it's dirty or not,with an captivating smile and a hopeful pair of eyes he spoke from the bottom of his heart,"Kim __________ will you,an amazingly talented and organized woman who changed my life,marry a beast,the most unforgivable beast in Earth,me?"

Your eyes watered because of the overwhelming feeling of joy and without another second wasted you nodded and spoke the words Hoya has been dreaming about,"Yes,I will marry the beast who stole my heart with a single 'hello.'"

Hoya jumped in joy and immidietly ran to you for a heart warming embrace.He was able to finally propose this time,unlike last 2 months ago when you didn't attend his planned dinner date in a 5 star restaurant because of your mothers death.

But now that he has what his heart has been yearning for and his mind has always yelled for,he praised himself for having enough guts to come here and take the chance he's been bulding up for the last 2 months .

With that done,the only thing in his mind was to say the best 'I do.' and to raise two beautiful children.

:'))

-----------------

I hope you likey guys and happy birthday pixelated_bunny89 <3!