Chapter 1

Darkest Hours

No Distance - Jason Chen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBHozOz-dQU

---

The clock flashed 4:37 AM. 

You've been tossing and turning for the past few hours, but you couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard you tried.  That's how it's been like for the past few nights.

Giving up, you pulled on a jacket and headed outside with your headphones in.

The night was clear with stars sparkling in the sky.  The moonlight shone down and everything was silent, but that comforted you. 

In a way, you were glad that you were the only one on the streets, it gave you a nice environment to think.

Unknowingly, you walked all the way to the park, where you and your brother used to play all the time as children.  You sat down at a nearby bench.

'Nothing's really changed since the last time we've been here' You thought.  Memories ran through your head.

 

-Flashback-

 

"...4, 3, 2, 1.  Ready or not, here I come!"  You tried to make yourself as small as possible in the slide that you were hiding in, hoping that you're brother wouldn't find you.

"Minkyung-ah, where are yooooou?" You couldn't help but giggle at his high-pitched voice.

Your brother already knew where you were, you loved hiding at the same spot all the time.  But if it made you happy that he lost, then he didnt mind.

"Minkyung, Oppa gives up.  You're too good at this game!"  He shouted towards the slide.  Hearing that, you quickly popped out of the slide.

"Tada, here I am!  Oppa you're so bad at this game, how could you lose to your dongsaeng all the time." You laughed and jumped onto his back. 

He swiftly caught you "Yah, dont say that to Oppa, or else no ice cream for you!"  You pouted at his threat.

"Fineeee, mianhae Oppa.  Now can I get ice cream?"  He laughed at your innocence and headed towards the ice cream stand.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Without noticing, tears had trickled down your cheeks from reminiscing about the past.  You glanced up at the moon, wishing that you're brother would get better.

You went to the very slide that you hid in every time you two played hide and seek.  Your fingers brushed against the bright red plastic and remembered something.

Curiously, you climbed up and looked for the words that you and your brother marked in the slide.

'Yonghwa Oppa will always be there for Minkyungie <3'  Your tears hit the slide one by one/

"Oppa , it's been so long.  How long will it take until I'm in your arms again?"

You climbed out of the slide and started back towards your house.

But you didn't notice the figure that was sitting on the other side of the park, hearing everything that you said.

----

How did you like the first chapter o.o?

I'm sorry it took so long for me to get the story started >.<

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! :D

-Soon Yi :)

PS: It would be greatly appreciated if anyone would be nice enough to make me a poster?  I with photoshop or anything artsy for the matter. :P