Chapter 1

Rewind

[August 31st]

The end of August, our 2-year anniversary. Thank you for loving me and for taking me as your wife. I was happy that you proposed, two years ago. It feels like it was only yesterday. I remembered you were getting on one knee at our old apartment balcony, in the middle of the night, holding the white box opened, revealing a silver ring with three little diamonds.

"Will you marry me, Y/N?" You had said to me.
Tears were streaming down my face at those words. I couldn't believe what I was hearing until you slowly slid the little jewel to my ring finger. Everything was real. It wasn't a dream. I cried in your arms for a long time, wetting your shirt with my tears. I sobbed. I couldn't stop.

•••


"Cheers to our second year of marriage," he said, lifting his glass.

"Happy 2-year anniversary, Yoongi," you said to him, with loving eyes as you raise your glass as well.

You enjoy a fancy meal at a restaurant. There was nobody but you and him, and of course, some waiters. He wanted to make it special: he booked the place for a night. He took you at the same place where you held your honeymoon. It was like a tradition. On your first year, he did the same, but instead of a chef cooking your food, he was the one cooking.

When dinner was finished, he takes your hand and leads you outside. "Get in that car and wait for me, I'll be there in a minute," he said, before going back inside the restaurant.

He wasn't a very talkative person. You didn't ask anything and just listened to him and got in the car. Yoongi must have also booked the car, because the driver doesn't ask you anything — he just drove after you've settled yourself comfortably. You've asked the driver where he was taking you, but he didn't answer. He just looked up at you from his front mirror without saying a word.

The car stops in front of a grand building — a building of high class. The driver gets out an opens your door. You thanked him and he smiles, before driving off again. You pushed the glass door and a lady was standing inside, smiling at you. "You must be Mrs. Min. Please follow me." You follow her to the elevator, despite the confusion that was on your face.

The elevator finally stops.

"This is the last floor. Your room is the one in front of you. Enjoy your stay," the woman said to you with a smile.

You smile to the kind lady and step out of the elevator. She was right, it is the last floor. There were no other rooms except the one she said it was yours. You stand in front of the door and knocked on it. No answer.

The second time, still no answer.

The third time. Still nothing. Nobody came to open it.

"Look in your purse," Yoongi said through the phone when you called.

You look in your purse and there was an unfamiliar gold colored card inside. You slid the card and the door unlocks.

The room was extravagant. It had a huge window and you could see the town from it. The view was mesmerizing, the city lights at night were beautiful. Like stars on the ground.

"Do you like it?" Someone asks, wrapping their arms behind you.

"I do, how did you do all of this? From the great dinner and now this?" You asked.

"Anything for you," he sweetly said, giving a peck on your left cheek.

He covers your eyes and whispers for you to follow him. You do as he says and walked slowly. When he releases his hands, you were in another room. The bedroom.

"Did you—"

"I did," he answered, knowing what you were going to ask.

A big bed was placed in the middle of the room. Tiny lit candles were at the bottom of the two walled-windows. There was even a bottle of wine and two glasses.

Tears started to make their way up. You couldn't believe all of this. Today was full of surprises. You wiped them off but they still came back.

"Don't cry..." Your husband softly said, wiping them away. "Aren't you happy?"

"I am... But this is just too much. How, Yoongi? This is wonderful..."

He smiles at you and cupped your face with his hands. "I told you, I can do anything for you, remember? Now stop crying and smile, okay?"

You took a deep breath and tried to smile. It came out really weak since you were still trying to hold your tears.

"Happy 2 years, Y/N," he said, before kissing you softly.

You responded to his kiss and tried to express your love for him through it. The kiss was still sweet and soft, but it wasn't enough. You felt the need to prove that he is the best husband you could ever asked for.

You made the first move, which was unusual, and deepened the kiss, placing your arms on his shoulders. You could feel that he was surprised at first, but he catches on quick with you. The way he kisses you — his tongue entwining and teasing yours, always made you lose your mind. His left hand went to hold the small of your back, as his right was slowly pulling down your dress' back zipper.

You felt hot. Your body was burning and shivering from his fingers brushing your back. Your bodies were pressed together. It turned into a hot make out session. You move your hands to his chest, trying to his black shirt. Both of you were desperate to take each other's clothes off.

You found yourself laying back on the bed and your loving husband, on top of you, was smiling at you. His sharp brown eyes were looking at you with desire. His gaze was intense as he leans in to kiss you again. You say his name from time to time between kisses. His fingers were teasing, touching every part of your body.

He stops and looks at you. Your breathing was heavy and hot. He was smirking as he his bottom lip, seeing that your chest was heaving up and down due to your heavy breathing. He knew want you wanted, by the look in your eyes. You pull his arm towards you and kissed him. You feel his smile on your lips. He kissed you back and slid inside you. You clung to his neck and moaned his name. Each time he moved, you were afraid that it would end: each movement was like a challenge, there was adrenaline and you needed to keep it going. You didn't want it to end. You still wanted him. He moves at his own pace and rhythm making your body squirm.

He takes your hands from the bed frame and placed them in his, entwining your fingers. You look at his face when you hear him whispering your name. There were drops of sweat on his forehead. You smile before kissing him. He responds back, taking it as an answer, kissing and gripping your hands harder. Both of you moaned each other's names as it reaches the end.

"I love you, Y/N..." He whispered in your ear sweetly, before closing his eyes.

"I love you too, Yoongi," you whispered in return, moving closer to him, before closing your eyes.


---
Full story on my wattpad: @kookunut