Part 1

We'll be alright
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say everything has its limits objects, people, feelings, the heart, even the space.

Today was his limit, he knew where Seungjun was going and he knew what he was doing. But what could he do, he knew, he wasn’t gonna do anything, he wasn’t gonna stop him nor leave him.

Because of him, Jihun had left everything, he left his friends, he left his family, he left all he knew, Seungjun was his everything but in the end he didn't even had him. Jihun knew Seungjun loved him, but he also knew that he didn't love him enough.

It had been 3 hours since he left and Jihun knew there were another 2 hours left before he came back. He was alone even when they were together, Seungjun always on his phone and him on his own world.

All his days were the same and god knew they both were tired, the love they had before was gone, all those night full of laughs and hugs they were gone too and there was no chance to go back. The only thing keeping them together was the habit, because they knew that even if there was nothing else they were still there. But the lord knows Jihun would have given everything he had to go back to those times, the times when they were happy, the times when he loved him.

↞↞↞↞↞↞↞↟↠↠↠↠↠↠

Jihun had found a box, their box, it had been a long time since he last looked at it . Of course how would he look at it when the box was hidden inside his closet. He knew that he shouldn't look, it would only hurt more, but he did anyway.

As he opened the box he found pictures, a lot, pictures of them kissing, smiling, hugging, looking at each other, together in general. The thing is that all of that was gone.

The saddest part was that even if he looked at those pictures he didn't feel anymore. As if pain was the only thing he felt, looking at those things he felt funny, the pain he already felt was stronger than the past. Tears rolled down his face, but he didn't felt it he had long stopped feeling

He was ready, but he didn't want it to happen, not today, today he wanted to stay just a little more. He wanted to see him and hug him even when they knew their feelings had changed, even when their “perfect relationship” was nothing but lies and words without meaning.

Jihun was lost in his mind most of the time he didn't think, he didn't feel, he was just there, waiting for something to happen, but the cruel reality hit him every time. He knew nothing will happen,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter