Love is (not) in the air

Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The velvety orange background of the sunset made Sana’s face a little sadder than she’s supposed to be. Mark found her sitting in the corner of the roof top, looking somewhere far.

 

“Hey.” He cleared his throat and he didn’t really know about that Sana’s vague smile

 

“Hey.” She smiled and turned her face again in the jungle of buildings they’re facing. Mark sat beside her and picked up a strand of hair on her face.

 

“Are you okay?” Mark cupped her face so that she’d face him.

 

She smiled. “You know Mark I...”

 

“I’m tired.” She finished the thought as plainly as possible. “You can always take a break” Mark smiled and gently pats her head.

 

Sana looked hopelessly at that same person hurting and comforting her at the same time. “I’m tired of liking you” She whispered in her thoughts hoping Mark would understand, but somehow, he’s like on the other side of an island, smiling.

 

“Today, is perfect too.” Mark said looking further away. As if by cue, laying his eyes upon her, giving the sweetest smile.

 

“Wow. I hate you.” Sana unknowingly uttered out loud. “What?” Mark half laughed-half confused on what she said.

 

“Okay. I’m done. I’m done with this. I’m done with you.” Sana picks up her feet to jump on where she was seated. But that ever clueless man always tends to hold her hand.

 

“Are you actually angry Sana-ya?” Mark has successfully supressed her.

 

Sana looked at him intently. “Do you have any idea why?” Sana pleaded in her heart.

 

Passing moments flashed back on her memories. The day Mark held her hand, the way he always looked at her. The s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter