III. Ji Young

Young Seoul Adults
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as we finished rehearsing, I ran to Kyora's.

"How did you get invited to his radio show? How come? Did you hassle him?" I can't help but showering her with questions. I mean... Kang Minhyuk! I used to collect his picture in magazine to glue them to all my binders and school stuff when I was 12 and he just started his modeling career. He's so handsome, I was totally crazy about him for at least 2 years.

"Actually, I didn't do anything. Apparently, I'm more popular than I thought because his listeners actually asked him to contact me and they did."

I.AM.SO.JEALOUS! I was about to scold her for being too cool when Eun Ho put a tea in front of me. I looked at the cup then at him "Lemon Balm tea. You seem too excited. This should calm you." Among our friends, I was the one who spent the most time at Kyora's because I really liked the atmosphere and they had the best drinks and pastries. As I was there a lot, it's only normal that I got to know the staff and Eun Ho is the one, besides Myunghee of course, with whom I clicked the best. And it had become an habit that everytime I came, I would try a tea. "Myunghee is helping in the kitchen" he said as he left back to the counter.

I snorted and watched him go from the corner of my eye "He didn't even let me talk"

As I looked back at Lisa, she had that little mischievous smile I knew too well.

"Don't say anyth-"

"He's cute isn't he?" She whispered. I knew it. I sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter